You Like Me .

You Like Me .

Eunji's POV 

I am a normal, ordinary teenager that is currently in love. 

Until he stepped into my life that day. Oh how I regretted it so much. 

That guy- no. That thing is called U-Kwon. What a stupid name. I know. 

That U-Kwon guy suddenly started talking to me one day. I was so shocked because a Kingka was talking to me. I mean, aren't they supposed to be talking with their own league? 

I actually thought that he was trying to befriend me. But I was wrong. He was actually trying to woo me. Jerk. From then on, I hate to see him, breathe the same air as him, standing in a 1m range with him. 

I guess he found out and was taking it to a whole new level. He was taking off that friendly mask of him and started hitting on me. Jerk.  Believe me, he's a childish, playful and cocky guy. Oh how I hate that smile if his. It's luring me into his trap! Like I'll ever fall for that. Please.

My crush is way better than him. That gorgeous looking guy is named Lee Jihoon. He's that hot soccer player. I had a crush on him ever since I was a freshmen here. He helped me find my classroom when I got lost on the first day. See, he's kind unlike someone. 

Jihoon is one-year older than me. He probably cannot recognize me now because of my long hair. Trust me, I looked different when I was in first year. 

As I was saying, that jerk hit on me. That nerve of his. Even if I'm a girl, I'm not like those queenka's who flirt around. Eeww...  He hit on me several times but I rejected him every time. But he didn't give up. Is he stupid or what? When I reject, that means I don't want it. But it seems that he's too thick-headed. His wooing skills did not impress me one bit.  I'm afraid he have to try harder if he wants a piece of my heart. 

Several days passed and he still did not give up. I started to feel a little sorry for him. He's trying so hard but here I am not giving a damn about what he's doing. Well, I don't care. It's his problem not mine. But... 

Maybe I'll try to be friendly a little. 

That afternoon, U-Kwon gave me his hand-made chocolate that he made during Cooking class.  I stared at him. It's not White Day right? Why is he giving me chocolates? He was shocked to see me talk to me but he replied saying that he just wanted to, stuttering.  

I was about to ignore it and walk away like I usually do but my eyes landed on his fingers. Some of his fingers were covered in plaster. My heart softened a little. Seeing him trying his best makes me happy for some reason. But I wasn't going to admit that. I'd be crazy to do that!

I took his chocolates with a smile. He seemed pretty shocked but smile cheekily back to me. I used to hate that smile but I don't know why I'm loving it now. I gave him a peck on his cheeks as a way of saying thanks. I'm sure he wanted it instead of an old boring thank you.   

I waved goodbye ad ran away. As I ran away, I just couldn't believe what I just did. What the heck did I just did?! But I can't help but feel this warm, fuzzy feeling inside of me. My heart was still thumping loudly that it was almost going to jump out anytime soon. 

From the corner of my eye, I saw hum touching his cheeks and pumped his fist. I chuckled at his childishness. Maybe he isn't that bad... 

U-Kwon's POV 

Yes! I got a kiss in return! Yes! I'm going to tell the others and boast about it. Bet they're not gonna believe it. 

Eunji used to be my new toy after that girl whom I found boring after 3 days. You can call me playboy or anything. I don't really mind. Well that was a few days ago after I know about Eunji. 

I wanted to play with her just like the other girls but the problem is, she's not like the other girls.  After she rejected me that day, I was determined to make her fall for me. I used all types of method: Giving her flowers, send her a love letter, wait for her at the school gate and used pick-up lines on her.  And all that doesn't work.

I was super pissed. She can't probably be a lesbian, right? I mean, she's so pretty and all.  I thought that she was a lesbian until I found about that and my true feelings. The bad news is that, Eunji has a crush on one of the soccer player. And it happens to be that guy who I hate a lot for no reason. I just hate him. I heard about her crush and a disappointed feeling replaced my current feeling. I was mad.

Beyond mad. 

Ever since that, I saw her looking out of the window to watch that guy. It pissed me off. Whenever I wanted to talk to her, Lee Jihoon would always be somewhere near me and Eunji wouldn't give a damn about what I was saying. Great. 

Jaehyo hyung noticed me not being my usual self and approached me. The next thing I knew was blurting everything that was on my mind. Even that thought of me kidnapping Eunji. 

I was desperate. Can't help it.

Jaehyo hyung told me that I was jealous. Jealous? Me? No way. I can't be. I make the game, I win. I can't lose in my own game. But I can't help it...  Whenever I see Eunji, my heart starts to beat. I couldn't breathe or talk properly. Whenever she talks to her guy friends, I feel angry. I wanted to grab her and run away from all those boys. Am I in love? 

I guess I am. Madly in love. 

Eunji POV

This is surprising. U-Kwon didn't bother me for a week. You can't imagine how happy I am! 

Not. 

I kinda miss him. It's like something is missing. No one to bother me, no one to annoy me, no one to piss me off. I feel lonely despite having my friends with me.  I miss everything about him. I miss his smile. I miss his hyperness. I miss his smell on his shirt(I noticed it everytime he's near me.). 

Did he give up? Did he lose interest in me? Am I boring him? Am I too hard to get?  All sorts of questions were on my mind. I was worried. Worried he'll leave me. Is this love? 

He didn't talk to me even though we had the same class. He didn't look at me.  Instead, I stare at his back. Thinking how in the world I would break the news to him. I was in love with him. Would he be happy? Would he just leave me like the others? 

Great. I'm crazy. 

I was walking to my next class when someone grabbed my wrist pulling me to a dark storeroom.  I wanted to kick his private part until I smell a familiar scent. Him. 

'U-Kwon?' I could tell he was smirking. Oh how I miss that smirk of his. 

'Oh. How do you know it's me? Did you notice me when I was wooing you?' I was glad that it was dark or he'll see my red tomato face. 'Please. You get on my nerves. I hate you so much that I wish I could push you off the building.'

Great. Just great. Me and my big mouth. I really didn't mean to say that!

There was an awkward silence between us. I didn't dare to speak for fear I say something that's gonna drive him mad again.

He pushed me to the wall. He place his right hand on the wall beside me and the other on the left side. It's like as if I was going to run away. Oh please, running away is the last thing on my mind. 

His voice was low, almost the same as P.O. 'You like me. Me only. You're not allowed to like anyone else. This is my game. And I always win in my game.'

So this is just a game for him. It's just my wishful thinking that he actually like me. Stupid girl. You should've known better. 

'Oh. Is that it? A game? Is love just a game for you? Is love that simple?' I replied with my head down to prevent him from seeing me cry. But again, it's not like he can see. 

I was not surprised seeing him shocked by me after saying those words. 'N-no. I mean... There's no way for you to fall for me for real, right? You like Lee Jihoon right? Then there's no way.'

Is he trying to say he like me? Is it? He likes me?  'Do you like me?' I asked. 

'Yes.. No! I mean yes... A little but no!'

'Which?!' I shouted, feeling pissed.

He took a deep breath, 'I lik- no. I love you, Eunji.' 

It took me a few seconds to register what he just said into my brain. 

Now I understand. 

I cupped his face with my hands and pressed my lips on him. He slowly pulled me closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I s my hands around his neck, kissing him passionately. He on my bottom lips for permission and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. 

No one's POV

They kissed passionately for a few minutes before pulling away to catch their breaths.  U-Kwon trued to kiss her again as if Eunji's going to leave him but Eunji stopped him by placing her hands on her lips. She was too breathless. 

U-Kwon pouted, 'Don't you love me? Let me kiss you again!' 

'Aren't you breathless? I'm out of breath! Let me catch my breath!' 

'You didn't answer me. You love me right? That's why you kissed me, right?' U-Kwon asked, cutely.

Eunji rolled her eyes, 'Yea. And I can't believe it.' U-Kwon smirked and kissed her once again, lost in their own little world.