Lucky to have you bby

Lucky to have you

         Luhan snuck a small box into his room. Sehun was still sleeping like a middle schooler.
His body just wearing a white tank top was just enough to satisfy Luhan. White. White was and still is Luhan's favorite color. It goes with perfectly anything except himself he says.

 3 years ago/ Pre-debut:

  "Hyuung~?! Do you think this looks y on me?"
Sehun shouted across the big bedroom which he (apparently) shares with Luhan.

  Luhan was looking at Super Junior's dance practices, along with tabs of some girl group music videos at  the time. "What a nuisance," mumbled Luhan.

  "HYUNGGGG~! LUHAN HYUUUNG~?!" Sehun shouted at the top of his lungs. Luhan shutted down the chunky computer and swung his rolly chair around and got up, pulled his pants up and walked to the walk- in closet.


      "Hyuu- oh you are here now," Sehun remarked. Luhan replied, "Yeah, I'm here," he stood between the doorway with his hand on the door. "What do you need, um...um..." Luhan tried to remember the young Korean boy's name. Sehun finished," Sehun, my name is Sehun" Luhan attempted at his statement again, " What do you need, Sehun?" Attempt successful. He was able to communicate in Korean, in an pint size. "Well, I'm going to wear this outfit to a blind date, do you think it looks hot on me? " Sehun asked. Luhan looked at the outfit Sehun was wearing, and boy, it looked like a masterpiece. Let me describe it to you, it was just a plain white t-shirt with tawny brown trousers. It was simple, but yet y. There Luhan had a wide- opened mouth. He never knew how the color, white, would looked heavenly on other people. Everytime he wore that ivory color, he would feel irritated for no reason really. He would look into the body- sized mirror, there that white color faded into a gray... then into a dark color. Was his mind playing with him or what? Who knows. Sehun put his hand on Luhan's shoulder and repeated, "Hyuung~? Earth to Lu-hyung?" Back to reality, Luhan. "Oh Sehun, wh-what again?" Luhan stuttered. Sehun coughed a small laugh, " Hyung, should I wear this?" "Yes! You should! It really looks really great on you!" Luhan exclaimed with excitement. Sehun had an odd look on his face. "Well, o-ok then, hyung." Then Sehun walked to the bathroom to put on his man makeup.

    Luhan felt excited in a weird way. White. It might stand for a zero feeling color, but it felt like it was a brand new, cleaned whiteboard where he can start fresh on, with his story abroad in Korea.

 

 

 

line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break line break

Author's note.

 

Maybe I was lying about this being a one-shot. ( i really don't know)

I really can't update stories often because of my laziness.

And homework this year, is like. really mind blowing. ugh.

This is going to be my first ever shonen -ai/ BL (boy's love) fanfic.

I hope you enjoy this fanfic, exotics.

Keep on supporting EXO in a kind and cool way, but not the sasaeng fan way.

(btw, keep in mind, that this is for funsies.)

but still.


don't copy me.

or else.
 

 

 

~penguinstar