Final

Only a nuisance
 
 
“Minnie? Have you seen my white shirt?” Himchan shouted as he rooted through his wardrobe. Hearing no response he wandered through the house, clad only in his dark jeans. “Minnie?”
 
He finally reached the kitchen, where he spotted the woman in question with her back to him. “Minnie?” He wrapped his arms around her and leant his chin on her shoulder. He looked down at what she was looking at and rolled his eyes with a sigh. “Minnie, I said to leave the washing to me.”
“I wanted to help.” She sounded sad.
“Ahh you don’t need to help, I don’t mind. Thank you for the thought though.” He kissed her cheek.
“I triple checked this time! There was nothing red in there! I’m cursed.”
 
Himchan chuckled and took the now pink shirt from her hands before turning her around. “You’re not cursed Minnie, you have me.” He grinned, seeing her lips curve upwards slightly at his comment. “See, I like it when you smile.” He stepped closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, smirking as he felt her arms curl around his shoulders. “I love you Minnie, I don’t care that you turn my shirts pink, or any of the other stuff.” He kissed her nose, liking that she was smiling properly again.
“Eugh, you’re such a greaseball Himchan.”
“Hey, you’re smiling aren’t you?”
“You’re still greasy and cheesy.”
“Cheesy now too? You love me for it.”
“Hmmm.”
Himchan laughed, knowing she just didn’t want to admit it. Loud crying interrupted him, sounding from down the hall.
 
Himchan leant backwards and cupped his hand by his ear. “Ahhh my other angel calls to me.”
Minnie laughed. Their little girl was his pride and joy, she knew. “Shut up and go get a shirt on. Your mother will be here soon to take her, if you’re not ready we’ll be late for the reservations.”
He huffed but walked towards the bedroom with a grin.
Minnie headed to their daughter’s room and picked her up, hushing her cries with a practiced ease.
 
Himchan, buttoning up his best black shirt leant against the doorframe, watching his wife dote on their daughter with a smile. He loved both his girls with all his heart, and he counted himself lucky that even after seven years together, Minnie still sent his heart racing like he was a teenager all over again. Even if she did turn his shirts pink.