First date

First date

 

Scenario: Minho brings you out on your first date 
 
Both your you were already in a relationship. Yep. You and the ever-so-charismatic Minho. But there was one problem, both of you haven't gone on a date yet. You were showering when you heard your phone ring. You hastily put on a towel and came out of the bathroom. You were irritated that you were pulled from your shower but when you saw who the caller was, a smile immediately plastered on your face. Minho Oppa❤. 'Yeobusaeyo?' You said. 'Jagi ah!' 'Ah Oppa, don't shout into the phone.' ' Mianhe... Jagi ah, I just wanted to ask if you umm... Want to go on a umm... Date?' He asked. You could feel the shyness in his voice. 'Okay Oppa!' You replied. 'Jinja?! Arrasso, I'll come pick you up at four!' He said excitedly. 'Okay Oppa! Annyeong!' 'Nae annyeong!' You hung up and began squealing with delight. Then, you looked at the wall clock. Three fifteen. You had forty five minutes to get ready. You quickly finished your shower and went to your room to change. You stood in front of your now-opened closet, pondering on what to wear. Jeans? No. Cardigan with white shirt? No. In the end, you settled for a plain, pink sundress and some oak brown sandals with a little bit of heel at the back. You decided to skip the makeup as you weren't the type of person to put on makeup  whenever you went out. Just then, the doorbell rang. You opened it. At the doorstep, was Minho clad in a blue dress shirt and a pair of black jeans. 'Shall we go?' He said while offering you his hand. 'Nae!' You took his hand and bother of you set off for by the park. Both of you were strolling in the park, it was around six in the evening and you were getting hungry. 'Oppa, what are we having for dinner?' 'Shh... It's a secret.' He said with a sly smile on his face. He brought you back to his car and drove off to his house. But of course, you had no idea where he was taking you. When both of you reached his house, you were shocked by how big it is. It was a three-storey  bungalow, thirty meters by thirty meters and the whole house itself looked like it measured two hundred meters by two hundred meters for each storey. He had a gazebo next to his miniature man-made waterfall in the middle of his front yard. 'Oh god... Oppa, is this your...' You looked at him, eyes wide in amusement. 'Yes,'he said, smiling. Just seeing him smile made our heart flutter. Those straight and perfect pearly whites. His unique yet y voice made you fall deeper in love with him. But overall, what attracted you most wa his charming personality. He was playful yet romantic. Always sweet and he always has this wall of protection over you. He has an aura that says,'You mess with my jagi, you mess with me.'   He held your hand and led you through the huge door, into a room. It was big, as expected. He asked you to rest on the sofa while he cooked dinner. When he was done, he led you to the gazebo you saw just now. In the dark, it looked like an ordinary gazebo with nothing special. But when he flicked a switch, you could see that the gazebo was decorated with paper hearts and rose petals. On the middle of the table, sat a small box. You were about to ask him what was inside the box when he swiftly took and kept it in his pocket. Dinner was served. You were surprised that he could cook better than you. You enjoyed the dinner of grilled salmon and a stone bowl of  bulgogi bibimbap. After that, both of you had some champagne. It was your first time tasting it. It actually tasted kinda sophisticated. When you were using a napkin to wipe your mouth, you noticed that Minho had now stood up and was kneeling in front of you. 'Oppa, hajima... Stand up please.' He remained silent and pulled out the box from his pocket. Realization struck you. 'Oppa... Is that a-a .' Before you could even finish your sentence, he opened up the box and in there, was the most beautiful ring you had ever seen. It was a silver, diamond encrusted ring. On the inner surface of the ring were the engravings, 'Minho and Sarah'. Tears started forming in your eyes. 'This is our promise ring. As long as this relationship lasts, the ring will always remain on our fingers. The only time we will take it off is when we change it into an engagement ring. Jagi ah, are you willing to put this on?' You were speechless. It was then that you realize there were two rings. He, being the romantic and confident Minho, already had one on. 'Yes!' You half shouted. He slipped the ring onto your finger, stood up and pulled you into a hug. 'Saranghae  jagi,' he said. 'Saranghae Oppa,' you replied. 
 
 
Subscirbe and comment plzz! ;D