Final

Running With the Big Dogs

~3rd Person POV~

 
A loud, ear-piercing shriek came from the Block B dorm that night. Recognizing _____'s scream, and knowing that she was their only girl member, they rushed into her room thinking it was some kind of intruder. Each member charged into her room with some kind of a weapon. Zico came in with a bat, U-Kwon clutched onto a fork, Jaehyo grabbed a frying pan, Taeil clutched a Fire Extinguisher, P.O had a lamp and Kyung had his fists up high, prepared to fight. "Mi-ah! What's going on?" They all shout, but they noticed that you were not in her room.
 
"Where is she?" They wondered.
 
Suddenly, they see you with her hair soaking wet and a towel wrapped tightly around her, running out of the bathroom. She slammed the door shut and hid her self behind Zico. "THERE'S A FRICKEN FROG IN MY BATHROOM!"
 
"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? WE'RE ON THE 5TH FLOOR?!" The guys shouted.
 
She looks at P.O, "Maknae! This better not be one of your pranks!"

P.O. shakes his head, "I would never do that to you noona! I swear I hate frogs!"
 
"Okay, I believe you P.O. But omg I totally freaked! I was just taking a shower and then it jumped into my bathtub!" You explain.
 
"____-ah! Did those gross frogs touch you?!" U-Kwon shrieked and hugged you, who was now hugging onto Zico for her dear life.
 
"Get off me man!" Zico pushed U-Kwon away but wrapped his arms around you.
 
You look at U-Kwon and notices what he was holding for a weapon. "Seriously U-Kwon? If there was a in my room, you would have brought a fork?!"
 
"Oh come on _____-ah. I'm a lover not a fighter. Now come," He pats his chest, "Stop hugging Zico and come hug oppa."
 
"Shut up man!" Zico continues letting you hug him. "Is it still in the bathroom?"
 
You nod, "I think so? Zico oppa, please don't kill it!" 

"I won't I promise!" He nudges Kyung, "Hey, why don't you go look?"
 
"What the heck? Why me?" Kyung groans. He slowly walks up to you bathroom door. They all anxiously watched him as he turned the knob of the door and slowly pushed it open. "There's nothing here?" He opens the door widely for everyone to see. Then they heard a very obvious croak and you screamed. The Houdini frog suddenly made its appearance and jumped out in front of them. "FROGGG!" They all yelled and ran out of your room quickly and shut the door.
 
"THANKS A LOT KYUNG!" The entire group groaned as they all sat on the floor, catching their breaths. 

You sat on the floor next to Zico, clutching onto his elbow. But you realized you were practically squeezing the blood circulation out of his arm. 'Sorry' you mouthed out to him. "When Cho PD-nim told me I had to 'run with the big dogs,' I would have never thought it mean I would run away from a damn frog with you guys!" You laugh, making all of the guys chuckle. That's one of the things they love about you, you love to lighten the mood with your jokes. "Thanks oppas for protecting me from the frog."

"What?" Minhyuk chuckles, "You're actually thanking us?"
 
"Wait, are you sure she's not being sarcastic?" Jaehyo asks. 
 
"Are you feeling okay noona?" P.O. checks her forehead.
 
"Stop it guys! I'm serious! I'm seriously afraid of frogs!" She rolls her eyes at them. "Way to ruin a moment that would have been a touching group bonding~!" They all laugh and apoligize. Zico pats your head and messes up your hair to pick on you. You chuckle but you push his hand away, while you try messing up his dreads. 
 
Then they heard a knock on the door. "I'll go open it. It might be the manager scholding us for being so noisy," You volunteered. She opens the door and sees a little boy who was about to say something but his jaw dropped. She realized she was practically half and tried her best to cover up. Then Zico came along on cue and placed a second towel around her. "Hi little boy. We are very sorry for all of the noise!" You sweetly apologized.
 
"You're _____-ah from Block B!" He peers into the house, "You guys are Block B!"

"Uh yeah little boy," She crouches to his eye level and smiles sweetly, "Are you looking for an autograph or something?" 

The little kid shakes his head. "Did you guys find Albert?" He asked. You and Zico looked at each other and shrugged. The little boy the made his way into their dorm.
 
"Uh little boy who's Albert?" You asked, following him. "Little boy, what's your name?"
 
" My name is Jiwoo. Do you guys have Albert?" He asked the other members that were sitting on the floor in the living room.
 
They looked at each other confused. "Who's Albert?" The small boy didn't answer them.
 
"Is he in here?" The members just stared at Jiwoo in silence as he pointed to your room.
 
"Um I'm sorry Jiwoo-ah, but who's Albert? And that's unni's room. You might not want to go in there because we just found a frog in there!" You tell the boy.
 
Without a second to spare, Jiwoo opened the door and suddenly the frog just jumped right into his hands. Everyone in Block B shrieked in terror. "Albert!!" The little boy smiled. "Thank you for finding my friend!" He looks down at the frog, clutching it tightly, "'Albert, don't you ever run away ever again!'" He told his frog and started walking out of their dorm by themselves.
 
When the boy left, they all stared at each other silently. "What just happened here?" Taeil asks.
 
"I have no idea but I do know that 1) That 'Albert' is a Houdini frog, 2) That little boy found his pet and 3) that was some funny shxt that just happened." Zico started to laugh. Then all of the members started to laugh.
 
"Well glad that mystery is solved. I'm going to put some clothes on and change my sheets just in case that frog may have jumped on my bed and stuff." You chuckle, heading to her room.
 
"I'll go help you." You don't object and Zico follows her. He soflty shuts her door and silently locks it.
 
---------------
"You guys seriously think they're in a relationship?" Taeil whispers to the other members.
 
"Well wasn't that proof enough?" U-Kwon gestured to her door. "She didn't even want to hug me! Obviously she's not crushing on me, I don't know how she could possibly not." He scoffs.
 
"Aww Zico-hyung and _______ noona would look cute together!" P.O. grins.
 
"Interesting how there's one girl in this group with 7 good looking guys and she just so happens to fall for Zico," Jaehyo scoffs. 
 
"Hmm, I wonder what they're really doing in there," B-Bomb snickers.
 
"Wow, is it possible that they're already on that relationship level already?" Kyung asks.
 
"When do you think their relationship started?" the maknae, P.O. asked.
 
"Hmm, maybe around the time of that Allkpop interview. I sat across from _______ and Zico sitting next to each other, I'm pretty sure they kept stealing side glances at each other." Jaehyo smirked.
 
------------------FLASHBACK---------------------
 
"Question: Dear ______," You smile widely as you read the question out loud, "Would you read this question outloud in English because I really like your voice. -James." You laugh, "This is so sweet."

The other Block B members groan, "Why doesn't ask any of us to read questions out loud huh?" Zico jokes. "Our voices are not girly but they're beautiful too!"
 
They all laughed. Then one of the Allkpop interviewers asked the next question, "This one is for you ______ again. What are the pros and cons of being the only girl in Block B?"
 
The camera focused on her, "Hmm. The pros: gaining 7 big brothers. I mean 6 older brothers and one little brother," she nudged P.O. "They're all such great brothers, always so protective and respectful to me. They're the best." She pushes Zico, who was mocking her. "Now the CONS. They love to treat me like a little sister. '________ don't eat so fast you're going to get a tummy ache.' Or '______-ah you should take a rest, you're getting bags under your eyes.'" They members all nodded.
 
"I personally, never had a sister before," Kyung speaks up. "But I do admit sometimes we treat her more like our responsibility than a member."
 
You nod, "But trust me, I can handle it like a top dog. Which is one of the reasons why I'm actually in this group with you guys." They all agree with her.
 
"_______-ah has definitely earned our respect" They all chime in. 
 
The next question is asked, "Zico, where do you get your inspiration from to make music?"
 
Zico thinks about it for a moment, "I guess I get a lot of inspiration from my seniors, my group members and just living life! I get an idea and suddenly the music just flows out of me. I find a lot of things to write about, past experiences and memories, whether it be painful or happy memories." He nods. The members reached and gave Zico a pat on the back.
 
"Wow thank you. Now for the last question..." The allkpop interviewer said and the Block B members anticipated the next question.
 
But what the other members didn't notice but Taeil did, was that you secretly rested your hand on his lap under the table.
 
-------------------End of Flashback-----------------------
 
"So you think Zico-hyung was talking about ______?" P.O wondered out loud.
 
"Well, Zico and ________ did meet before we started training to be in Block B. They met at a club," Kyung tells them.
 
"You think Don't Stop was about ________?" Taeil asks.
 
"Well during performances we did make like it was about ________." Jaehyo shrugs. During performances you would be at the center stage during the choruses and all of ther members had a part where they serenaded you as a part of the storyline to the performance. 
 
"Gosh maybe we should stop gossiping like teenage girls? We should go find out!" B-Bomb stands up. 

"No Hyung!" P.O stops him, "You'll disturbed them!" 

"Fine, we ask them what's the real deal tomorrow morning." B-Bomb tells them, "I'll let you know if Zico even comes back in his bed tonight!" He laughs. Zico's bed is right next to his and if Zico crawls in to bed at 2am in the morning, B-Bomb would know.
 
"Fine, tomorrow it is! Good night guys!" P.O said and got ready for bed. They all said good night to each other before heading to their room.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
In the other room, Zico and you lay next to each other on her bed, you were fully clothed but her hair was still a bit damped. The bathroom was clean and she had new sheets and they just ended up lying down on the bed next to each other. You rested her head on his arm, leaning back against him as he held her waist. "I can't believe they're going to ask us tomorrow," You chuckle. "Strange how they didn't see it was YOU who grabbed my hand to put my hand on your lap!"
 
Zico chuckles, "I thought they were too consumed with the camera to even notice us at all."
 
"Should we keep denying it?" She asks.
 
He shrugs, "If you can keep a straight face, then we should play it a little longer. It's probably going to keep getting funny."
 
You scoffs, "The real question is, can YOU keep a straight poker face Jiho!" She pinches his cheek, but then she smooths his cheek out. "You were being serious? 'Don't Stop' was about me?"
 
"'Where you going girl? Stop.'" He repeats his line.
 
You start to say her line next, "'You don't need to know. Stop.'" (A/N: This part is made up xD Just pretend like this was a line in the chorus)
 
He looks at her seriously, "I told you. I told you to wait for me while I get a drink for you and you just leave? You totally ditched me."
 
You smile, "You were liking me too much that night. And I was getting too attached to you myself. That day I was told I was finally going to debut, so I was out celebrating but I didn't want to lead you on because I was going to be an idol."
 
"The ironic part of our story is that I see you once again and was told that you're going to be the only girl in our group." He chuckles, remembering that very day when they met. You didn't really recognize him at first.
 
Then from that day on, they had sly flirting signals in the recording studio and during dance practices. Their relationship finally developed when Zico confessed to her. They've been in a secret relationship for a month now. It was tough for the both of them to control themselves in front of the others. Until last week, they've get the members oblivious to their relationship.
 
But it was toughDuring the shooting of their Halo music video, You tried to pretend to not look jealous as Zico hugged a girl as a part of the storyline. Zico had to stop himself from yelling at any guy who checked you out while you were dancing.
 
"I guess I was like your muse then?" You laugh.
 
"Yeah I guess I have to admit that. You did inspire that song." Zico agrees with you.
 
"I love you leader, Woo Jiho." You turn around to lay facing him and wrapped her arms around his waist. 
 
Zico gently brushes the hair out of your face, "I love you too _____-ah." They lean in closer and softly, kiss each other on the lips.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment about your thoughts! Hope you enjoyed this one shot! :)