Chapter 1

|not your usual love story|

Sehun's POV

"Sehunnie~" I chuckled as Luhan jumped on me. He is just so adorable. I can't believe he is mine. He giggled before wrapping his arms around me & looking at me with big doe eyes. 

"Hey baby." He blushed before snuggling up to me. Just when I was about to kiss his forehead he pulled away and dragged me. 

"My brother Jongin came back from his school. He is going to be transfering to our school. Isn't that great?" His brother? Oh right..Kai.

"I guess." 

"Anyways I want to introduce you to him. Come this way please." I smiled at his eagerness. Finally after entering the living room I saw a boy with blonde hair lazying around the couch. 

"Yah~ Jongin-ah get up you lazybum. Sehunnie is here~" The boy giggled when Luhan poking him.

"Ok hyung. Geez you're worse than umma." Luhan pouted before whining.

"I'm nooot.~" I smiled at their interaction. It's so cute. When he turned around I felt a tingle in my brain. My mouth went dry as I tried to keep calm. This is just a dream. 

"Sehunnie?" it's real. I turned around to Luhan who was looking at me in worry. 

"Yes baby?" 

"Are you ok?" I nodded before grabbing his hands and kissing his knuckles making him giggle. So ing cute. 

"Sehunnie this is my younger brother Jongin or Kai." He leaned before wishpering not so loud to me. "He thinks Kai is a cool name." Kai pouted at Luhan. 

"Jongin-ah this is Sehunnie. My boyfriend." He turned around to look at me and his eyes widened. 

"Sehun?" Luhan frowned. 

"You two know each other?" Kai turned around to Luhan.

"He used to be my bestfriend in primary school but in middle school we just well...went seperate ways." Luhan's eyes widened making my heart squeal inside. He is just too-my Feels. 

"Oh~~~ Isn't this good then? Two best friends reunited in high school. Wah~ It's like a drama. But of course I will get the full credits since I am the sole reason you guys have reunited again." We chuckled seeing the serious expression on his face saying he was joking. 

"Sure~ Hyung say what you what but the only reason we are meeting is because of fate. Isn't that right Sehun?" 

"True." Luhan pouted before stomping his foot.

"You two are mean~"

"Whatever hyung." Luhan stomped his foot once before smiling. So much for being the older one in the relationship.

"So I need to go help Baekkie with our project. Why don't you two catch up?" We nodded while he started getting ready. I smiled when he struggled with his beanie. I gently tugged it out of his hands & fixed it for him. I grinned when he started blushing. 

"Thank You Sehunnie~" I chuckled before hugging him and breathing in his vanilla scent. 

"It's ok baby. Be safe~" I kissed his nose and his lips before walking him to the door. He waved at me before running to the car. I chuckled at his cuteness. 

"Man~ What happened to you? You are so cheesy!" I smiled.

"Your brother happened." We both laughed. 

"What should we do?" 

"I'm craving bubble tea right now." He nodded.

"Lets go buy bubble tea." 

On the way to bubble tea shop we caught up on all the things. I smiled. It's nice to have the jerk back. 

"Heard you were transfering to our school? "

"Yeah~ Didn't have a choice since Luhannie forced me to transfer." I nodded.

"Of course he would get his own way." We both laughed. 

"Hey Sehun?" 

"Hmm?"

"I missed you." 

"I missed you too." 

Ok guys~

First chapter~

How was it? I hope it was good~

Let me know!

Suscribe and comment.

bye~