Part Two

Selfish Sunshine

If you have Jason Mraz's I'm yours, put it on while reading ^^

---------------

 

"He doesn't mean it.." Hoya said, trying to calm Woohyun down.

"Yeah right. Just who did he think he is?" Woohun snapped, jumping on his bed and used a pillow to cover his face.

"I hate him.." he muttered.

"No, you don't," Hoya said as he took a seat besides Woohyun, grabbing the pillow and throw it on the floor.

Woohyun really wants to argue, but everything Sunggyu had just said hurts him from inside he really wish he can erase those words from his mind.

"But they're from Sunggyu hyung.." he muttered slowly.

How is it possible for him to throw a small bit of Sunggyu from his mind.

From his heart..?

"It's impossible.." Woohyun muttered to himself.

"I personally think our leader has the brightest smile, ever," Hoya suddenly said.

Still hurt, but Woohyun can't help but to agree with the inventor of the Scorpion dance.

"But who knows what he had gone through..?"

The last line makes Woohyun curious, but he didn’t want to ask for more from Hoya. He didn’t want Hoya to think he cares about Sunggyu.

Though it's pretty obvious.

"He was 3 when his father died. His mother is all he has,"

Closing his eyes, Woohyun decided he should listen.

"He never had his mother attend any events in his school. Sports day, Parents meeting, not because his mother is busy working, but because she's spending all her times with rich guys,"

Woohyun thought that sounds so cruel. How someone would leave such a darling son alone in such a young age?

Yes, Sunggyu is a darling..

That's what Woohyun thought. Sincerely.

"At the age of 8, his mother finally left him at an orphanage,"

And Woohyun's heart skipped a beat. Left?

"It was raining heavily at that time. The only thing that reminds him of the sad memory, the day where he almost lost his voice shouting for his mother to come back,"

And without knowing why, Woohyun stepped down slowly from the bed and walked to Sunggyu's room. Without knocking, he opened the door and stepped in.

Inside, he saw their forever-sweetheart leader, lying on his bed. He is staring at the window, blankly. He must had waited for the rain to stop.

So that he don’t have to remember the pain he once felt when the only family member he has left him.

"I told you to leave me alone," he muttered, as cold as ever when he saw Woohyun stand in front of his bed.

"I'm not going to listen to you this time," Woohyun replied as he climbed on the bed. He lie down on his side, facing his favourite hyung. Sunggyu is not looking into his eyes, however.

"It's still raining.." Woohyun muttered, trying to start a conversation.

"Please go. I don’t want to hurt you," Sunggyu replied after awhile.

"You already did just now. It doesn’t matter if you hurt me again," Woohyun said as he moves closer to Sunggyu. Much to the leader's surprise, the younger one brought him into his arms, hugging him so close to his chest Sunggyu can actually counts Woohyun's heart beat.

Sunggyu closes his eyes when Woohyun started to sing him a song.

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment babay sing with me
I love peace for melody
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

"Thank you,"

Sunggyu really wants to say that to the owner of such a soothing voice for comforting him, but he just can't let his voice out. So he put his arms around Woohyun, trying to show his gratitude of having him.

"I once read somewhere, if you do something memorable with your beloved during times that remind you of your pain, then all you can remember next time is the sweet new memories," Woohyun said. He sounds unsure, though. And he can feel Sunggyu tightening his hug.

"I hope when it's raining again next time, you'll remember my voice, singing for you, and my warm hug.."

"…"

"Don't keep your pain just to yourself anymore. Because you have me, hyung.."

***

"Hyung, how did you know about Sunggyu hyung's past?" Sungjong asked Hoya.

"Woohyun is not Sunggyu's first 'rainy-day' victim," Hoya replied, smiling.

***

The next morning

Woohyun and Sunggyu is walking together at the beach, under the sun.

"The sun is shining brightly today!" Woohyun said, pointing his finger to the sun.

"The brighter the better," Sunggyu replied.

"Yesterday, for the first time I think sunshine is selfish,"

"Selfish? What do you mean?"

"Because it keeps the best part of you to itself," Woohyun said.

"Nah, don't say that. Before this I only have you on my mind on days like this. But now, thanks to your voice and your hug, the sunshine is no longer selfish. It won't keep me to itself alone anymore. Thanks to you.." and the leader gave Woohyun a kiss on his forehead.

"Be it sunshine or raindrops, I'm always yours, Woohyun. I know you feel the same towards me too,"

 

The end.

 

Okay, here's the ending! I'm so sorry for the late update. I am suddenly hired so I have lots of things to do. So how's the oneshot? Is it ok >< ? I hope it's not that bad. I already revealed the reason behind the title :)

I want to train myself in writing on these no-limit boys. So can you suggest other pairings that you want to read on? I'll try my best to write them ^^.

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing! *hugs all readers*

Much love, PYNK