Is it That Hard?
[TIFFANY AND TAEYEON LIVE TOGETHER]
 
"Taetae~! Happy birthday!" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly making her can't breath, "I-i c-can't breath!!!" Tiffany let go of a coughing Taeyon, she smiled at the latter before gave her a quick peck on the cheek "Fany-ah~ Why did you do that for?" She just giggled at Taeyeon "It's a friendship kiss!" Taeyeon nodded and smiled hiding the dissapointment look but Tiffany notice it "Tae is there something wrong?"  "Ani~ Just sad because be the others aren't here." "Oh! Don't worry Tae~! They'll be here." Taeyeon nodded at her.
 
After a few minutes of waiting, a girl about the same height as Taeyeon walked in and yelled, "Taeyeon!!!! Tiffany!!!!" Taeyeon waved and smiled at her, Tiffany ran to her and hugged her "Jessica!!! Finally you're here!" Seeing Tiffany lighten up because of Jessica make Taeyeon jealous 'How i wish to be Sica' She sighed sadly and looked at the two who was giggling with each other "Taeyeon! I bought a present for you!" Jessica waved her present infront of Taeyeon, she thanked Jessica and opened it. "Sica what is this?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows at her "It's a special edition from Etude House!" Taeyeon nodded and chuckled "So Jess, have you seen Yuri or Yoona?" Jessica nodded her head, "I just texted Yuri. She said she'll be here in 5 minutes. It's school tomorrow ya know?" "Neh. Oh! Right we should move to a dorm." The trio nodded in unison "Ah~ I have to go upstairs." Tiffany ran to her room leaving the two in the living room "Taeyeon you can keep a secret right?" Jessica asked her seriously "Of course."
"You see Taeyeon-ah, i...how do i say this ummm...I l-like Y-" her sentence were cut by a voice "Hi guys~!!!!! Happy sixteen birthday Taeyeon!!!!!" The girl named Yuri walked fastly to her "I bought you a new jacket since the old one doesn't suit you ^^" Taeyeon blinked at her before taking the plastic bag from Yuri's hand "Thanks anyway Yul." She nodded and grinned.
 
Before Taeyeon could put the gift that Yuri and Jessica bought them to the corner, two hyper girls barged in "TAEYEON~!!!!!!!" 'This is going to be a loooong~ day for my birthday' She facepalmed herself.
 
 
                         There you go ^^
Sorry for taking so long~
My mind's blank because of exams eue
 
Short chap,
Not using comp