Chapter 4

When I Was Your Man

He opened his eyes and felt a strange weight on his shoulder. Moving a little bit, Siwon turned sideways and pulling the figure beside him closer. He closes his eyes again and buries his face onto her hair.

“Siwon daddy…” the voice called out.

“Hmm? What’s that honey?” he asks innocently.

“Siwon, stop randomly smelling my hair.” The girl beside him chuckles, and Siwon does too. He was normal about getting addicted to the things that related to her, but the lady could not fathom why Siwon was this type of guy. The complete opposite of his manly, overt appearance. He’s touchy, clingy, and appreciative of the little things that come their way.

“Hm, okay then. Can I do this instead?” before the girl could turn and meet his gaze, a pair of lips kissed her fully and passionately. It was a familiar kiss, the same kind of kiss that swept off her feet for this guy.

“Good morning baby. I love you.” He seems discontented for just owning her lips. Siwon placed random kisses on the girl’s body. From her cheeks, to her neck, to her shoulders and leaving a peck on her lips again, then he whispers sweet words lightly on her ear.

“Daddy! Mommy!” their little husband and wife time got interrupted when a little girl came busting in of their bedroom door and climbing on top of their bed.

“There’s my princess! How are you my Lauren? No bedroom monsters?” Siwon asks as he pulled little Lauren up in the middle of the bed.

“Mommy said bedroom monsters are not true!” Lauren proudly states.

“Mommy said that? Well I don’t think mommy had seen the bedroom monster yet!” he laughs. The lady eyes him out, trying to send him a message that he’s making a big deal out of a fictional character.

“Siwon, stop scaring the kid.” She warns.

“Really? But there are bedroom monsters.” Siwon sat up and looked at them two. “Because daddy is a bedroom monster! Rawr!” He claws his hands and started to attack the two girls with his playful tickles. The room was filled with laughter in the early morning. The kind of day Siwon wants to get up to every single day of his life. It was beyond perfect.

They all lay down in bed with panting breaths. Siwon moved closer and sandwiched his family into a loving hug.

“Lauren baby, wash yourself up. We’re going to grandpa’s today.” Siwon whispered to his daughter.

“Really daddy?! Yay! I will get to see Aunt Soo again!” Lauren clapped in glee knowing she’ll meet her favorite aunt again. Siwon was against the idea of his younger sister spoiling Lauren, but since they only see each other once in a while, he can’t help but just allow the two.

Lauren scurried off to her room to get ready, while Siwon smirks to himself. It was finally alone time for the two of them. He grabbed her by the waist and hugged her across his built chest. He was not contented by just hugging her, he intertwines his hand with hers and nuzzles his nose under her neck. Drawing in her sweet, flowery scent.

“How about a baby brother for Lauren? What do you think honey?” he giggles at the thought of making another kid as a part of their family.

“Babe? How many kids do you want? I think Lauren is enough.” She tries to by rejecting his idea but she only does it to make Siwon swoon and plead her to approve.

“Hon, Lauren’s growing up. I miss having a little one. And it’s kind of unfair, I don’t have a mini-me!” he pouts cutely, showing off those winsome faces he always tried to woo Tiffany with.

“You are so cute don’t you know that?” she faces him and kisses the tip of his pointed nose.

“So what do you think? Let’s try for a baby boy?” he smiles, knowing he just won over his girl this time again.

“Hmmmm…”

“Yah! Come on, it won’t hurt trying right? And for the record, it’s a win-win situation.” He smirks at the thought of doing the ‘deed’ and somehow excites his insides. It has been a long time since they had intimate time with each other.

“A what?” she dazzles.

“Win-win situation. You know, even if we can’t make a baby, still, we had fun. Right?” he beams a mischievous smile followed by laughter.

“Siwon!” she slaps him and scoots away.

”Just joking honey. It’s okay if you don’t want another kid. As long as you’re with me and we have Lauren, I couldn’t be any happier.” He places a kiss on her forehead. Siwon’s words worked its magic again.

“I’m not rejecting the idea of another kid, Siwon. In fact I’m happy, that you wanted a complete family with our mini-mes. No matter how many kids you’ll want, I know you will be a responsible, loving father.” She leans in towards him and kisses the top of his chest. He's the perfect man, if not, the most suitable for her.

 

“I love you. You’re the best I have, Tiffany.” He smiles. 

---------------------------------

a/n: how'd that happen?!