The Story Of Sullirella

The Lovestory Of . . . .

Chapter  1

( This Will All Be on Sulli’s Respective)

The Story Of Sullirella

~~ SULLI’s P.O.V~~

Annyeong !! Choi Sulli Imnida !!

 I am 18 Yrs. Old.

My Mother Passed Away When I Was Still 10 Yrs. Old And I Have An Alcoholic Father Who Beets Me Up .

I Have 6 Friends And They Are:

Krystal  Jung  Became My Friend When I Was Still 11 Yrs. Old

Amber Liu   Became My Friend When I Was 12 Yrs. Old

Park Luna Henry Lau And Kim Myungsoo Became My Friend When I Was 13 Yrs. Old.

But My Real Bestfriend Is Choi Hannah. . . .  She’s Always There For Me When I Need Help And Also I Call Her Egg White While She Call’s Me Egg Yolk and Together  All Of My Friends Call Us The Eggs.

 

Ahhhh. . . . .  That’s All I Need For My Project !! I Said To Myself  While Admiring My Own Work.

I Then Putted It Inside My Bag And Went Out Of Our House Quietly Afraid That If I Make Any Noise My Step Father Would Wake Up Then Beet The Hell Out Of Me.

 

I Was Now Walking My Way To School When I Bumped Into Someone.  When I Looked Up Happiness Radiates My Face. There Stood Henry Oppa, Our School Heartrob ...... Yess,,,, There Are 3 Heartrobs In Our School 1st Henry Oppa 2nd Myungsoo Oppa And That Guy As I Want To Call Him “Minho Jerk King”.

Oh! Oppa, Mianhe I Didnt Saw ! I Said While Smiling At Him . . .         Awwww........ No Need To Say Sorry Giant Baby ! He Said...  Ah! Arasso , Let’s Go or We Will Be Late For School . Kaja ! I Said .  Arasso !! Henry Oppa  Said.

 

Not Long After That I Heard A Cute And Beautiful Voice Calling Us .... When I Looked Back I Saw Hannah Running. Yes, Hannah Or As I Call Her “Egg White”.   When She Reached us,, She Was Panting.

Yah! Egg White Are You Okay ?? I Asked Her While Helping Her Stand Up.  Deh ! I Am Fine, Unnie. She Said While Smiling. Ohhh.... Baby ?? I Heard Henry Call Her.. Yes, Her Friends Call Her Baby ,While I She Said That I Should Just Call Her Egg White ..

Ohh.... Oppa!! Mianhe !! I Forgot That You Were There . She Said While Smiling At Henry.

When Hannah Smiled At Henry I Could See That Henry’s Cheek’s Were A Little Bit Red. Ohhh...... I Smell Something Fishy About Henry !! I Screamed In My Mind .

Yah ! Yah ! Pali Pali Were Going To Be Late For School !! I Said To Them .. Ohhh.... Arasso Unnie ! Hannah Said With That Cute Voice Of  Her’s  .

Ohhhh..... Unnie, Oppa !! Look There’s Myungsoo Oppa !! She Beemed Then Rushed To Who Knows Where Myungsoo Was Standing, While I Could Sense That Henry Was A Little Jealous When He Heard Hannah Called Myungsoo ...

 

 

 

 

** Hmmmm...... What Will Happen Next ?? Stay Tuned To Find Out And Also Mianhe For Not Putting Any MinSul Moment’s Because Im Planning On Putting It On The 3rd Or 4th Chapter  **

^^ Also Dont Forget To Subscribe Upvote And Comment !! Youre Comment Will Be My Inspiration For This Story ^^