Running away

Fallen in love with a killer

A/N This might not be accurate since I watched it a while ago so excuse any mistakes...


"This bastard...Kim! Hurry up and get him! Alive! We need the digital camera!" Moon Il Suk ordered his son before shouting curses at himself for letting Tae San escape once again. "Yes, sir." Kim quicky ran out, looking at the map before running towards Tae san's direction. 

I have to get him this time. This jerk... I'll do whatever it takes to get him and that camera. He finally saw the mountain, police were already surrounding the area as well. I can't let the cops get him first. He thought before running, skillfully jumping over rocks and vines. He planted bombs all over the moutain, while running towards Tae San. 

There he is! He spotted Tae San on the peak of the moutain, holding some stuffed doll. What is that monkey? He's such a child...playing with some toy? Looks like he's praying... He thought as he watched him, hiding behind a tree. Tae san was panicking unsure of where to go. I can't be captured by the police...help me. I have to save Soo jin, I have to escape. He stood there praying for help, clutching onto the doll Soo jin gave him. 

Suddenly an explosion was heard. The cops scattered away, running the opposite direction. Tae San ran the other way, but the assassin was faster than him and knocked him to the ground. Soon Tae San was up but Kim already had him in a choke hold with a knife to his throat, "Where is the digital camera?" Tae San struggled but it was no use. "Wh-what?" He didn't know what he's talking about, and then he remembers the camera that Misook left in his care the day she died. The assassin then turned him around, facing him and had the knife cut his neck slightly. Noooooo it's going to be infectedddd was the only thing on Tae san's mind.

Then he felt for his pocket, luring Kim to get it. Yet it was empty of course. Kim slowly trailed his knife down his body towards his pocket. Tricked you~ Tae san quickly switched positions but the assassin was quick and strangled him with one hand pushing him towards the drop-off. Once Tae san was close enough, he hurled the assassin over the cliff, falling down below. It wasn't enough to kill him, but it was good enough. Tae san quicky ran away, escaping once again. 

Dammit! How could he? Escape from ME? ME?! Fustrated, the assassin called Boss Moon Il Suk and he was also suprised hearing about yet another escape. Jang Tae San...you aren't as easy as I thought you'd be. You've changed. You were always easy to frame, what is this? Tae san has never tried so hard to escape from Moon Il Suk. The assassin smiled, this is going to be fun.