Girlfriend?

Girlfriend?

Sehun and Luhan were your bestfriend since elementary school, both of them always stick to you. One day, you asked Luhan to hang out with, talking about someone that liked you. The guy was a strange person. You wanted to ask Sehun at first but he looked like a five years old kid so you felt wrong if you asked him, after you thought many times you chosed Luhan instead. Then, Luhan and you went on date together without Sehun.

The next day, Sehun and you went to library. When both of you stepped into library there was no one except you and him. You guys picked the chairs, sat across to each other and started studying.

“Hey, ____! Please help me with this question. Ah, seriously. It’s hard.” Sehun suddenly spoke and made you shocked a little.

“Hmmm. Okay.” You replied and took his paper, answering the question.

“Did you, really go out with Luhan?” he asked, looking at you.

“H-how did you know?” you choked, tilting your head to examine his face. You found he looked so awful and frustrated. Still, those piercing eyes were looking you.

“So it is true. If Niel didn’t tell me, I guess you will just continue your “nice” relationship without me knowing.” Niel was the one who liked me. That weird person. Why did he tell Sehun? You wondered.

“No, it’s not like what you think. Luhan and I just—” You quickly said as you brushed away your thoughts about Niel and you were cut off by Sehun’s lip. You felt his lip on yours. Your heart began to palpitate.

“I love you,____! I love you since our first met.” He confessed and backed away from you. “I don’t understand why.”

At the moments, someone was watching you guys. You shuddered as Luhan was coming toward you and Sehun. You knew he was mad. He came closer, grabbing you and kissed you on the lip. He glared at Sehun and said, “_____ is mine!” You didn’t move an inch.

“No!  She’s mine!” You heard Sehun saying it out loud. You sensed his tone getting harsh so did Luhan. Both of them didn’t stop argue over you.

“Fine! Then, I will be both of your girlfriend!” You shouted at them because you couldn’t hold it anymore. You sighed.

They giggled and kissed your cheeks. “Okay, take your time for one month and chose one between us.” You blushed hard. They went out, you saw they’re doing ‘highfive’. You clenched your teeth and burst into laughing. Then, the three of you lived with a secret nobody would know.

 

~omg this ff is asdfghjkl short. Sorry TT^TT~

Suho was possessed by dancing machine kai spirit lol ok

tumblr_msbxethw5f1qbbha7o1_250.gif