Story of her twisted love...

Her Faint Heart
Once Upon a time there lived a girl named Romina Carla or as she was liked to be called RC. Rc was part of a group called Super JEN-eration.In their group almost all the girls had boyfriends who were part of a Korean boyband, Xylene had Ryeowook, Liezel had Leeteuk, Jen had Heechul, Bianca had Donghae and so on. During this time, Rc had other stuff or other boys to attend to, so she didn't have much time to spend with the group that was until she had an accident, that eventually led her to have selective amnesia, therefore making her forget about that phase in her life. Hmmm Once Rc returned from her selective amnesia phase, she rejoined the group to continue school, once she was back she grew close with Bianca who was at that time spent her first anniversary with her boyfriend. Bianca and Rc spent all their time together and one night, while they were at Bianca's house, Donghae and the rest of s paid them a visit, Donghae brought roses for Bianca, while Leeteuk was busy taking pictures, Heechul was busy making a card for Jen, Ryeowook was also there but he was busy cleaning Xylene's car for her, Sungmin was practicing the piano, Yesung was blowing up a bunch of balloons and Shindong brought along a puzzle he wanted to finish. One boy caught Rc's attention and that was the youngest, Kyuhyun who was busy helping Bianca design a bare wall at her house. The two met and grew very close. Much to Bianca's surprise the next day Rc couldn't stop raving about how amazing Kyuhyun was and how she thinks she's falling in love with him. That they did, so from that day on Rc was known as Kyuna a love team she penned herself. Months past and Rc's love grew deeper. Then one day sad news came upon her when she found out Bianca was moving to the US. Once Bianca went away, Kyuna spent most of her time with her other best friend Jen, who introduced her to a group Big Bang. There she met Jiyong and Taeyang, for the very first time Rc felt that her love for Kyuhyun was wavering, and since she was weak and had a faint heart she decides to date them in secret not letting the others know that there was 3 of them in her heart. Bianca was shocked to hear about this and at the same time felt sorry to her friend for having to juggle 3 men. Rc and Bianca often called each other while they were apart, they would update each other about how everything was doing. A few months past and Bianca was planning on coming home but she didn't want to let her friends know so she decided to surprise them. It was a beautiful reunion among the friends and once there Rc talked about a new guy she met, his name was Hoya, Rc kept telling Bianca that it feels different with him, but she didn't want to let, GD, Kyu and Taeyang go, she decides to date him in secret too. Bianca grew weary for her friend who was now juggling 4 men in her life but she was unstoppable, she still found time for all of them well mostly for Hoya and Gd but still she dated all of them. Then one day Rc and her friends found out that Hoya was having a concert with s and other bands, at first Rc wasn't sure if she could attend, but after a bit of persuasion she rushes over the venue to see Hoya, since she arrived late, a lot of people crowded in front of her but that didn't stop her from screaming out Hoya's name and pushing people screaming "FORWARD FORWARD!" She saw Hoya from a far seeing him perform live made her fall for him even more, but at the concert she met 2 guys from another band, named Chanyeol who was korean and Kris who was chinese but knew how to speak english. Again because of her faint heart Rc couldn't help but fall for them both and eventually dating them. That wasn't the end of Rc's secret relationships over the course of a few months she met guys named Ilhoon who taught her a song Gwiyomi, a guy named Onew who she met at a chicken restaurant,Jungshin a bassist who she met at a rock concert and lastly while visiting a jail cell, she met Niel who kept saying that she was Miss Right and always treated her like a princess. Bianca learned to accept that her best friend just couldn't stay with one man, and it doesn't surprise her now if she tells her that she's met a new guy , cause that's how she is, she's a girl with a faint heart. 
 
Will she end up marrying any of these guys? 
 
We'll just have to wait and see. 
 
For now let's wish her a Happy Birthday. 
 
Happy Birthday Princess Niel, Princess Kwon, KYU-NA.  My Kambal
 
Romina Carla Mejos.
 
Love Always Bee ;)