Love Triangle

Is It Even Possible

3 weeks passed and you were enjoying life. For now. But the strangest thing is you did not see Sehun or Kai at All.

You were suspicious. Usually, they would either jump on your back, making you stumble or tickle and hug your waist. You decided to go to the school rooftop, to calm yourself down.

However, When you reached there, you heard a commotion. When you looked closer, you saw Kai and Sehun throwing kicks and punches at each other. Your eyes widened to the size of a china plate.

You immediately rushed to them ending the fight.

You: WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!

The both of them stared at you. Sehun's left eye was bruised and the side of his lips were cut. His head was bleeding. The same for Kai except that its not as severe as Sehun. Before you could do anything, Kai grabbed your wirst harshly and pulled you against him. You landed on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

Just then Sehun pulled you back. It was as if they were fighting for you. That's when you lose it .

You: STOP IT!

They immediately let you go. You stormed off and headed to class.

But you can rarely bbe attentive. The scene kept on playing in your mind. You shrugged that feeling off and tried as hard as you could to concentrate. The girl beside you noticed you acting like that and asked if you're ok. You looked at her. You've never seen her before.

You: I am okay. WHo are you??

Girl : Yoon So Hee.

You: Oh I see...

The bell went off and you immediately rushed out, wanting to go home badly.

That night,

a box of aid kit landed on the edge of your bed. When you looked up...