Last

Hating You

 

 

The bell finally rang. The student of Woollim High already can't wait from earlier to go home. All of them rushed and pushed each other at the main gate until they made it to get out from the school. Its like heaven when you made it to passed even a day from school.
 
 
"Yaaa Nara-ah, wait for me! Or I will tell your dad that you leaving me behind!" one voice suddenly sounded like wanna threaten you.
 
 
Oh yeah! Its like what you think. Its that jerk. That jerk who live with you and your family about a month ago. He make you like his minion. Or should you call myself, his slave?
 
 
"What?! Can't you just run?! Tsk, you're just like a girl. Even a sissy can beat you!" you sarcastically said to him.
 
 
Since you guys live together, he always made your life become upside down.
 
 
"Do you forgot what happened to my leg yesterday?" he asked you with glare. Actually, death glare.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry majesty. I'm totally forgot," you replied to him while show your blurness. Actually, stupidness.
 
 
Yeah, he broke his leg. Its not you the one who did it to him. Its all his own fault and now, he wanna give you all his mistake? Huh! What a 'genius' Myungsoo!
 
 
"Whatever! Quickly help me. I think I can't stand by myself for that long as long this stupid cement on my leg." His sound like he is serious this time.
 
 
You give him a flash glance before turn back and help him.
 
 
"Give me your hand!" You told him fiercefull. He sometimes would be so scared to you but that's all only a lies.
 
 
He gave you his hand and put it at you left shoulder and you put my right hand at his waist. He is so heavy! God! What is this guy ate this morning?! Rock? Elephant? Dinosaur?
 
 
"Did I trouble you, Nara?" he asked you with hesitate.
 
 
You suprised that he actually cared about you. Okay, let me tell you everything. You like him. You have crush on him but you don't know whether he know about it or not. You hide your feeling from everyone except your bestfriend, Juniel. She knew everything about you and your secret.
 
 
"Um...no, not all," you answered him. Shy.
 
 
He smiled and without being warned, he kissed you on cheek. That blushed you a lot.
 
 
"What the...? Yaiisshh, what did you done? How dare you take a chance?!" You suprised to his sudden action but you can do nothing because both of your hand now supporting his body.
 
 
The truth is, you really happy and hope that your first kiss is with him, your first crush. Not someone else. So, when he kissed you, you never thought that would happened.
 
 
"What did I do? I just kissed you. That's all," he said without feeling guilty.
 
"You didn't even ask my permission, you idiot!" you said with angry before you pushed him until he fell from your support.
 
"Auch! My leg!" he exclaimed while holding his leg. His face turn red. You panicked!
 
 
OMO! You let your anger control yourself again! Before this, you never pushed him that hard. Your whole body shivered! You feel nervous. You don't know what to do.
 
You now about 2 half metre away from him but you slowly walked close to him.
 
 
"He-hey, a-are y-you o-okay?" you asked him nervously. Yes, for the first time in your life, you scared to asked him.
 
 
He looked at you fiercely and you can saw his tears around his eye. You suprised and almost sat. He give you that cold glare. You wanna helped him but he just ignore it. You feel so guilty.
 
 
"I don't need your help anymore! I kissed you because I wanna thanks to you for helping me, not because I take a chance!" he said coldly while helping himself to stand by leaned himself to street wall.
 
"But your leg...you will hurt yourself more and more if you walked without any support!" you still defended yourself and ignore all the things that he just said minutes ago.
 
 
He stared at you and giving up. He let you to help him again. You happy but didn't show it to him.
 
 
 
 
************
 
 
 
 
After dinner, you wanna talk to your dad but you can't found him everywhere. You think, think, think and think. Finally, you took a decision to find him at the living room which is being renovated now. As you walked towards the room, you could heard your father voice talking and laughing with someone.
 
You peeked and saw that your dad actually talked to Myungsoo!
 
 
"Really? That was so funny. Did she know that you like her too?" your dad's voice like he is laugh to Myungsoo's story.
 
"Neh, she didn't even know about it, dad." Myungsoo replied to you dad and he called him 'dad'?!
 
 
Btw, what his story about?
 
 
"Hey dad, do you know where can I get a pillow to bring to camp tomorrow? I don't want to sleep on my luggage anymore," you said straightly and pretended that Myungsoo is not in the room.
 
 
Without being realised, your younger brother actually in the room too. He teased you and blocked your leg until you felt down on the bank of bedclothes like sheets and blankets.
 
It so embarass that you felt into the bedclothes in front him. He chuckled and said that you're so clumsy!
 
 
"Just shut up, Myungsoo!" you said angrily but he didn't ignore you and keep laughing until he pressed his tummy.
 
 
You kicked his right leg (the broken leg is the left one) and your dad quickly forbid you from hurt him.
 
 
"But dad, he is the one wh---"
 
"No buts. Please respect him, Nara. He's sick now and you must cared him," your dad without being pay, he being Myungsoo's lawyer.
 
"Its not fair! He mocked me!" you protested.
 
 
Of course you didn't satisfied when your side stay at Myungsoo's side, not you (If I at your place, I will feel the same too).
 
 
"I hate you, Myungsoo!" you sulking and get out from your house and go to your aunt's house.
 
 
(Quick a/n : Your aunt house was about 2 metre far from your parents house)
 
 
 
 
*******
 
 
 
 
Its almost midnight and you still at your aunt's house. You asked permission to go home. You saw that the front light still on and you quickly get in the house.
 
You switch off the front light and went to your room. But your way being blocked by someone. Its your lovely crush!!!
 
 
"What do you want now?!" you still didn't satisfied about what happened two hours ago.
 
"I want to ask you about something." He smiled sweetly.
 
 
Oh no! I warned you. Don't melts with that killer smile. Its will kills from inside and make you fall to him! (LOL~) You blushed but try to hide it.
 
 
"What is it, pineapple?" you turn your face into pokerface.
 
 
Yes, pineapple is his new nick that you gave to him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
 
 
"Pineapple? That's my new nick?" he confused and of course he doesn't like that nick.
 
"Just tell me what you wanna tell me! I'm in hurry!" you yelled at him. He doesn't look suprised at all.
 
"Okay, okay, okay. Can you guess, which team I will in?" he asked a stupid question. Totally stupid!
 
 
I rolled your eye and flick his forehead.
 
 
"Yaaa pabo, the group members chosing will be do when we arrived at the camp tomorrow," you replied to him and pushed him slowly to side.
 
 
When you just about to get in your room, he blocked your way again and you just with your pokerface again.
 
 
"What?! I need some sleep right now, pineapple!" you wanna pushed him again but he didn't move at all.
 
"Your dad asked me to sleep with you tonight, Cinderella," he said with ert mind.
 
"What the heck? Just get off from my way, now!" you can't stand anymore with his ert mind.
 
"The guest room is in renovation today. You don't forget right? And all of your brothers, 3 of them sleep together today. Their room being renovated too, remember?" he reminded you and you suddenly remember of it.
 
 
What a shame for you for not remember it.
 
 
"Well, you can sleep everywhere you want and never ever think that I will let you sleep in my room. Don't ever dream it!" You said as you slammed the door.
 
 
That's awake your father. He heard that noise and walked to your room. He saw Myungsoo who already sleep in front your room. Your dad awake him and he knocked your room.
 
 
"Dad, please. I'm totally sleepy right now. I need some sleep after the swimming competition today," you yawning and lazily said to your dad.
 
"I don't want to heard anything from you. I already told Myungsoo to sleep with you tonight. Now, helped him to stand and take him with you. Whatever you wanna complain, just do it tomorrow morning," your father said without any mercy and leave.
 
 
Myungsoo already stand in front you. His sleepy face look so cute! Both of you didn't say anything. You just sighed and when you was about to asked him to came in your room, he felt and lucky, you made it catch him.
 
 
"Myungsoo-ah, wake up! You need to sleep on bed," you whipered to him but its already too late.
 
 
He sleep already and didn't heard what you said. You know that he is sleepheaded and whatever you do, you know that won't awake him.
 
 
"Aish this namja. Why you...." you didn't finised your words as you surrender to his innocent face. "...can be so cute?" you continued.
 
 
You have to collect all your strength and piggyback him to your bed. You already yawning for almost hundreds time but held it. You was just about to put him on your bed but you accidently kicked something and both of you fell. He fell on you and you tried you pushed him away but because of tired, you finally sleep with Myungsoo (his heavy body didn't move at all and you surrender. You just let him sleep on you) XD
 
 
 
 
*********
 
 
 
 
That morning, you awake and saw that Myungsoo already sit beside you. He stared at you while you sleeping!!
 
 
"Urm...I-I'm...sorry for...the last night. I didn't mean to," he said it to you but not looking at you. His face blushed.
 
 
You stand and walked away from him. Actually, you not really remember what actually happened last night except he fall on you and you both just sleep like that. (erk, confuse right?)
 
 
 
 
**********
 
 
 
 
"Nara-ah!!" Juniel, your bff calling your name from somewhere.
 
 
You looking for her but she nowhere to found. But suddenly, someone closed your eye from back.
 
 
"Guess who?" the voice of the owner of the hand voiced.
 
"Juni?" you guessed. Juni is Juniel shortname. You gave her this.
 
"You right!" she let off you and hug you.
 
"Hey, what's wrong with that face?" she asked you as she saw your panda eye.
 
"Nothing serious. Just lack of sleep last night. You know that PINEAPPLE problem!" you pressed the pineapple words cuz you realised that Myungsoo and his friends is near to you and Juniel.
 
 
Myungsoo give you a cold glare before make his way to the bus.
 
In the bus, you find an empty seat. You love to sit beside the window and you saw one. After you sit, someone come and sit beside you. You looked at the person and guess who?
 
 
"You again?!" I screamed at him and that cause every eyes in the bus turn to us.
 
"There's no more empty seat and I saw you're alone. Why not I keep you accompany?" he replied and didn't make any move at all after he seat beside you even you tried to pushed him.
 
 
You pushed him not because you don't want he sit beside you but because he sit too much. You just got a little space. Your feel that your getting smaller and smaller. (LOL~)
 
The journey to the camp take half day. You almost sleep but because of the snore sound that came from your back, you can't sleep. You just throw your view to the window.
 
Bored. You look at Myungsoo and he sleep. Aish, this sleepyheaded! You saw that he doesn't look so comfortable sleeping like that. With his head that sometimes turn right and left. Cute! You chuckled and slowly you his front hair that already covered his eye.
 
Accidently, he hugged your hand and put his head by himself on your shoulder. You suprise and your heartbeat suddenly increased!
 
 
 
 
************
 
 
 
 
At the camp...
 
The bus arrived at the camp site and yeah, you surely didn't love it. Its not that you will the tent but in the cabins! There was about 50 cabins. There's only 4 - 5 people that could stay in the cabin.
 
 
"Hey Nara, can you help me carry this bag? Its too heavy." Myungsoo asked your help and you give him a help.
 
 
He takes this chance to teasing you and hugged you from back and you pulled his hair.
 
 
"What are you doing, 'genius'?" you said slowly while your hand still on his head. Pulling his hair.
 
"Stop pulling my hair, baby! You need to calm!" he said while escaping from you.
 
"Then stop bothering me. I take care of you because of my mistakes too! So, don't you ever tried to take any chance of my kindness!" you pushed him again but this time, softly.
 
 
You and him never talked again after that. A weeks has passed and you've got a lot of secret admires. Myungsoo knew about it and he get jealous.
 
He went to your cabin and meet with your bff, Juniel. He want to get Juniel's help to get you. (Opppsss, did I say TO GET YOU?)
 
Juniel agreed and that night, before the camp over, Juniel asked you to met her at the lake that located not far from the cabin site. You agreed and followed her.
 
When you get there, you only saw Myungsoo standing there. Not standing but sit on the bench. His leg still in cement and he didn't active in any of activities.
 
 
"What do you want? I need to pack my things. We will go home tomorrow." You said in cold.
 
"Nara-ah, I'm here to say that I'm sorry for my bad habits. Teasing you, make you angry, hugged you and kiss you. But I did that all because I like it. I love seeing you smile, angry and laugh. Your smile and laugh bright my day. Since my parents went to the world tour for their bussiness, I always feel alone. But when I met you, I didn't feel alone anymore. I have a friend to fight at least. Before this I never realised how important you are in my life. But now, I realised it. Thanks to Juniel and your parents," he said and tried to get up.
 
 
He almost felt but you made it to helped him stand properly and hugged him.
 
 
"You don't need to say anything, Myungsoo. Dad told me everything. You told him that you love me, right? You confessed to them about your feeling towards me right? And I know about the arrangement engagement. I love you, Myungsoo." You said while hugged him tight.
 
 
He smiled and carry you like bridal. To your suprised, he already can walked 2 days ago. He lied to you to see how caring you are to him.
 
 
"Nado saranghae, Ice Princess."
 
 
He kissed on you on your lip slowly and you kissed him too.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Don't understand right?)