Its Time

Unclear
I was walking down the hall and I noticed a familiar figure, staring at me. She waved at me, and I smiled. It was Sulli. I expanded my arms and did my famous jazz hands. She returned the smile and ran up to me. "Hey fishstick. That's your new name." She smiled and walked with me through the hallway and clenched on to my arm. Then she brought her hand down rubbing against mine. It was cold at the touch but my insides were burning. I had a crush on my best friend. She knew I was gay but never came up to the idea of me liking her. All of a sudden she started playing with my fingers. I gasped and looked away. Our eyes met and I bit my lip. ":heheh." She giggled. Damn that was so cute. While I was admiring her she lead me to an empty classroom. "Wae?" I met her gaze and I gave her a puzzled look. "Kyrstal who do you like?" Why is she asking me this here. Oh crap we're alone. Damn it. "If you like someone tell them." She got closer to me pushing against the wall. "Why aren't you speaking? You seem nervous." I just stared at her then at her lips. "Ssulli.." was I dreaming? I saw her leaning in. Oh my gosh this is my chance! I'm pretty sure she feels the same way. As soon as I leaned in to close the space, she jerked away and snickered. "You don't get these lips until you answer me." Such a damn tease. I gathered up all my confidence, "I.. love you." She seemed a little shocked but replaced it with a small smile. " I thought Krystal said the word "love" was a strong word?" She walked up to me. "So where's my kiss?" I asked. "Woah. Getting impatient?" I can't believe this is real. I didn't hesitate and captured her lips.