Cry Baby

Crybaby [Kris Scenario]

 

She had the apartment to herself today, her roommates were all out with their boyfriends. And she was glad to get some peace and quiet for the day. So she decided to catch up on her favorite dramas, cranking the volume since no one, but her, was home. 

She snuggled into her soft and comfy computer chair with her legs folded. She sighed as she watched the drama playing on her Mac screen. Tears quickly piled up in her eyes, and with just a blink, the tears stream down her face. She didn't know what it was... Was it the sad music? The tears that streamed down the character's eyes? The pain and sorrow in their cracked voice? Or was it the simple yet touching lines? She couldn't figure it out, all she knew was that she is a complete crybaby when it came to sad scenes. To be completely honest, she cries during happy scenes too.

"I hate her so much... I hate her so much that it makes me crazy... I hate that I keep thinking about her too."

She sobbed, quickly wiping her tears so her vision wouldn't be so blurry. 

"Just forgive her this one time. It's not her fault. It's mine. She wanted to go report it to the police but I told her not to. Do you know how hurt she has been?"

"If you die... you think I'm going to feel bad for you?" "I don't want forgiveness. You've suffered a lot from me. So just live your life thinking that I don't exist." "You said you regret abandoning me! You're my mom! So stop making me hate you!"

She sobbed even harder, messily wiping her tears all over her face with her hands. Her nose burned and her eyes were already so swollen, but the tears kept running down her face. Just when the tears stop, another sad and touching scene would come up, making her cry once again. "Aish, the hell... Why is there so many sad scenes in this damn drama?" She muttered with a shaky voice.

She was so into the drama that she didn't hear the door to her room open. Hearing the sniffles from her, the surprise guest quickly spun her chair around. "What the fu-?" She shouted, surprised and frightened from the quick and sudden movement. But she was relieved to find her boyfriend, Kris in front of her, staring down at her with an anxious face. "Kris... what are you doing here?" She wiped her eyes, trying to fix herself. He squats down to meet her in eye-level and cups her wet cheek. "What's wrong?" He asked, gently brushing her cheek with his thumb. She chuckled and shook her head, "I'm fine. I'm..." She mentally hits herself before confessing. "I'm watching a drama." She pointed to the computer screen on the table. He sighed and lightly brushed her tears away. "And that's why you're crying?" He asked softly. She nodded, embarrassed to be caught like that. "Silly girl, you're such a cry baby," He softly laughed at her, leaning in to give her red tinted nose a kiss. "I'm not a cry baby, I'm just touched by the scenes. They're good!" She whined. He laughed and nodded, "Sure, whatever you say. What are you watching?" He peeked over her shoulder. "Lee Soon Shin is the Best." She said, moving over in her chair to give him some space for him to sit. But he lightly gestures her to get up, so she get up from her chair and he sits down, pulling her gently onto his lap. 

"You never answered my question." She turned to face him. He smiled and pressed his forehead against hers, lightly bumping his nose against hers. "I wanted to surprise you, so I lied when I said that I had practice after the interview." He smiled cheekily. She playfully scoffed and pecked his lips. "Liar, liar, pants on fire." She muttered against his lips. "At least I don't have swollen eyes right now." He . She gasped and lightly hits his shoulder, "Jerk! You would cry too if you were watching it." She argued, pouting slightly at his teasing. "I'm not a cry baby like you." He pecked her lips, chuckling when she pouts even more. 

He sighs and wraps his arms tightly arm her, pulling her close to his chest. "I miss you, babe." He whispered, leaning in once again to spoil her lips with more sweet and soft kisses. She smiled sweetly and giggled, kissing him back after every kiss. "I missed you too." She whispered, snuggling into his embrace, finishing the rest of the drama with him.