CHAPTER

EVEN FOR A DAY (ONE SHOT)

You are walking down to your apartment while carrying loads of groceries cos you were out of stock this week. Because of this, you can't see your front that's why you're having a hard time walking. What you didn't know, someone is running ahead of you. You both bumped to each other and you fell to the ground, so is he. "OUCH! I think I hurt my back. Aish!" You said. "Miss! I'm sorry! I was gonna be late for my rehearsal now that's why I run so fast. Are you badly hurt? Are you okay?" The man said. I looked up to him and saw a tall handsome guy, with a y body and has a blonde hair. "K-K-Kwon Jiyong?! I mean GD?!" You said so loud. "Ah. Ah. Anio. Uhm. *scratches his forehead* Yes. I'm GD. But please don't say it loudly cos other people may know that I live here." He said. You were so shocked that it was GD! He helped you to carry your groceries and both of you went to your apartment.//

"I'm really sorry. For that, just rest in your bed and I'll be your servant for today. I'll cook and I'll do everything here. So no need to worry okay?" He winked and flashed his famous gummy smile. "Ah no! It's okay. I can handle it don't worry!" As you were walking, you quickly felt weak and suddenly fall. But GD quickly catched your back and hold you tight in his arms and saved you. "What are you just saying just now?" He grinned. "I-I'll just take a rest and just lie on the couch not on the bed, I said." You felt embarassed. An hour passed by and you feel so sleepy. You woke up after that and smell something delicious. You slowly opened your eyes and then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAHHHHH!!!! You screamed. "AHHHHHH!!!" He screamed also. It was GD! When you opened your eyes, you saw GD's face so close to yours that's why you screamed. "Yah! Why are you so close to me? Why are you staring at me?!" You said. "Ahhh. I'm sorry! i was just waking you up and I just started to stare at your beautiful face, an angelic face. And your hair smells really good. I love it. An A+ for me." He held your hair and that made you blush. "Uhm, thanks." You said. "Anyways, lunch is served!" You both eat at the dining table. You look around your house and it was so clean! You were amazed by that. But then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" You laugh so hard. "What's wrong? Do I look silly to you?" He asked. "Anio. Hahaha. It was just... *you can't control your laughter anymore* The GD everyone knows is now wearing a cute apron with yellow stars and cute cupcakes! You got that swag GD!" Then you burst on laughing again. Then he suddenly realized that he's still wearing the apron he saw at your dining counter! He felt so embarrassed! "Aish! Ahhhhh!!! -___-" He pouted. "Mian. Hey, we didn't introduced each other yet." He added. "Ah. Sorry. My name is Mira. I work near at Seoul at a cafe shop." You uttered. "Well then. It's my time to introduce myself." He said while fixing his collar. Then you saw his famous y collar bone that he's proud of. He stand up in front of you and he held your hand. "Hi. I'm G-Dragon. But my real name is Kwon Jiyong. Please call me Jiyong." Then he kissed your hand. You feel your senses tingling. Like electric shocks. KWON JIYONG JUST KISSED YOUR HAND! BE JEALOUS EVERYONE! HAH! :))) "Shall we eat now?" He asked and smiled. "Sure." You said. Then the both of you chatted for a long time. You knew almost everything about him and you knew he has his final concert in Seoul. He also knew a lot about you and the both of you had so much fun with each other's company. "Uhm Jiyong, thank you so much for today. And I'm very impressed that you cook really well and you even cleaned my house! I'm embarrassed." You said. "Ah! Don't mention it. I really want to pay you back as from what I did to you awhile ago. And as you know, I love to be neat." He said. "You know what?" He added. "What?" You said. "I think I like you Mira. I love to know you more. I know we just met just now but I have this feeling in my heart that I've known you from the start." He said while staring at your eyes. "Uhm. I don't know what to say. Gomawo." You blushed. Then he hug you so tight. Not knowing that you also hugged hin back. "Ah. I love bear hugs. Especially from you." He whispered and smiled. "Haha. We should do this more often then." You added and smiled. "Oh yes we will." He said. The day is coming to an end and the both of you will part ways now. "Good bye Jiyong. Thanks for today!" You said. "Bye Mira. Thank you too. You really made my day." He said. "Uhm. Are you free tomorrow?" He asked. "It's my day off tomorrow. Why?" You said. "Excellent. Give me your number." He said. And so you did. "Wait for my text okay? Bye!" Then he left. Before you even said your goodbye he quickly went back to you and kissed you! You were shock at what Jiyong did but happy at the same time. "Sweet dreams my Jagi. Dream of me but not too much okay?" He flashed his gummy smile. // The next day. You woke up early in the morning. You waited for Jiyong's text last bight but you fell asleep while waiting. You quickly check your phone and saw a message. It was from Jiyong.

From: Jiyong

Jagi, go get dressed and be ready at 5pm. I'll be waiting for you at the ground floor. See you!

                                                                                                     Your handsome cook/servant, 

                                                                                                                                        Jiyong 

 

You looked up and saw the time. It was 9 am. You have done so many things and prepared for your meet up with Jiyong. You wear a knee high yellow dress, a sneakers and a sling bag. You put a light make-up tied a bun. Then went straight to the ground floor. You look around. It was 4:50 pm. "Where is he?" You asked. Then someone covered your eyes and whispered. "Guess who?" "Yah Jiyong!!!" You said. Then he faced you to his and said: "How did you know?" "Cos only you have that very sweet voice that I know." You said laughing. "You look very pretty today Mira. And look! We wear the same sneakers! Is this fate or what?" He said amused. You laughed also and said: "You look very handsome too! But everyone will know who you are!" "Don't worry. I can manage that one. As you may know, I am a ninja." Then he do some ninja moves and wear sunglasses and a cap. He hold your hand and both of you went straight to his new lamborghini.

"Jagi." He said. "What?" You asked. "This will be our first date right? So I want this to be memorable. This day is only about you and me. Let's just forget everything and just enjoy being each each other's company even just for this day. Araso?" Then he holds your hand while looking at your eyes. "Sure." That's all what you said while smiling. "Okay then. Let's go and enjoy our date now!" Then he drove off and you both enjoyed the day just with each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END. HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! ^^