//: one

Winter Nocturne

Chapter One


It was winter and everybody's busy getting ready for Christmas. Before 2 days will draw near, It will be Christmas. The Kim's residence was full of business, noise. They are getting ready for the party tonight at precisely 8PM. Why does the Kim Family need this? They own a Bank that has been trusted for entire 100 years. It was passed and passed on their ancestors. And the heir to the next President to this bank is no other than, Kim Heechul. But does he want it? Does he want to be a President? Truthfully, No. He just want to be free with all those sick books, math, calculators. He just wanted to be free with those lectures. He had never been free in his whole world. Except when he met this lovely deer Yoona. What happened? Let's talk about that in the next chapters we're going to read. Kim Heechul has all the talent, looks, skills that every woman would just really love. He was perhaps; perfect for being a guy. But his one and only talent that he developed is being a piannist. All he ever wanted in life was to be a musician. But his father, Kim Jungsoo, refused. The reason behind this is because he will not become anything in being a musician, in business, you can be a center of attraction. But he doesn't want this. He can get his desire, which is to be the center of attraction as stated, by being a musician. To him, marriage really matter. Because he doesn't want to spend his life not being with his loved one. Yes, he went to many marriage meetings, but soon being end up to a rejection. He wants to run away but can't, he wants to hide but he can be found easily. In other words, he cannot do anything. 2 days had passed, Christmas hitted in. And Kim Heechul was ready for his performance. (to play the piano.) It was agreed that his father, let him played. Reason? for him to shut up. As he woke up from his sleep, he immediately went to the bathroom to wash up, after this he dressed into his neat tux and fixed his hair, he was ready. Who wouldn't, right? He wants this, he dreamt for this. So, this is it. Never did he thought that this lovely deer (with her bestfriend) would come. She was disguised in black, with shades on, sitting on the back. As soon as 15 minutes had passed, he sat on the pianostool, breathed before he pressed one key and started playing. As soon as the Nocturne went on for almost 5 minutes, the bestfriends left. Jessica, Yoong's bestfriend doesn't mind at all. Since  after all, She's an Ice Princess who doesn't care what's happening around  her. As soon as they left, the eyes of the Prince froze, glanced at Yoona, then finally let go of the Piano. He stood up and bowed, ran after her. He ran, even if her presence was lost, a tear was rolling down to the Prince's Cheek, he still ran and ran, until... No one was to be found. Panting heavily, the Prince froze and knelt, shedding some more of the tears, crying out as her Princess ran away. After all, she was like Alice to him. Who stood beside her like she never exist; been a foam or a bubble who would just pop out anytime in his life. Those two happened, and it was scary as .

"I think he's fine."
"I don't care." Yoona turned back to her bestfriend,
"Yah! What kind of bestfriend are you?"
A shrug was replied.
"Eesh." She turned back around and laughed, walking wonkily with her bestfriend. "He was such a nice guy, even a romantic one. I didn't even know why I 'played' around with him." She looked up, backing up some tears she would have never shed, pulling back away the sadness she would occur, atleast, she can recover.
"Why'd you let him go if he was like that to you?"
"Business."
"Aah, But still.. If you did love him you would run away with him."
"For stories, they are valid. Real life? I don't think so."
"Why? Are his parents that strict?"
"Probably. They even lock him up if he would violate any rules inside the mansion, one month precise."
"Eh? That's.. exag."
"I know.... That's why I let him go, told him I was playing around, been paid off a million." she shrugged, wiping tears on her eye.
Jessica felt compassion for the first time in her life, he froze and looked on the ground, thanking God on how she was given a normal life; not like his.
"So, You're gonna agree with our deal? Look out for him?"
"Sure. How? What's his skills?"
"Shush! Why talk about the skills?" Jessica, on the other hand glared at her.
"Pfft, do you even have brains? From the book, some of the antagonist finds way to meet the one they love, but loves somebody else, and then bla bla, here goes the clima-"
"Stop it, you're making me think that you're the antagonist in our story."
"Why? I'm only giving you a point. Now give me his talents and skills."
"Uhh, lemme see." she cleared for the last time, and looked at her bestfriend with a smile plastering her face, she was remembering all those memories that has passed for years, and she had managed not to erase them at all. "He doesn't miss out one talent at all." They started walking, while looking down at her feet. "But most of all, he likes playing the piano. He always plays Nocturne every winter, every christmas, every little time he sees a piano. You see, he wants to be a musician. But can't."
"Aah, Mission number one cleared then." The happy Jung Sooyeon, Chuckled.
"Wae? Aah! I got it. You're also good at piano, eh?" she smiled back, covering a little of to laugh a little.
"Eesh, how can you forget?"
"Ani! I didn't"
"You did!"

 

Mission number one, Will it be successful, or not?