Sleepy Morning Love

Sleepy Morning Love

Chaejin woke up that morning and immediately, as per his usual routine, found Gunwoo in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around his waist as he back hugged him. Gunwoo used to this by now, smiled and patted the hands around his waist and felt Chaejin’s head on his back as he continued to cook breakfast for the other members.

 

Meanwhile, the other the members of MYNAME were cuddling in the double bed that Insoo and Seyong shared, sleeping away until the alarm went off. Once it did, Insoo reached over his two lovers and hit the snooze button as he always did.

 

“When do you think those two will figure it out?” Seyong asked as he reached out and through Insoo’s hair his sleepy eyes opening and finding the other’s over the head of JunQ cuddled in the middle.

 

“I don’t know love, but I hope they can get it worked out soon,” Insoo said smiling and closing his eyes enjoying the attention he was getting.

 

“They’re….stupid…” JunQ mumbled and shifted upwards to peck Insoo’s lips before he tiringly rolled over to kiss Seyong as well. Insoo giggled and then pulled JunQ close as he kissed his neck and then with one arm pulled Seyong close to lean over and give him a good morning kiss.

 

Seyong smiled and wrapped as much of his arms as he could around his two loves and tangled their legs together. He loved lying in in the morning and getting his good morning kisses but he did sincerely hope that his other two members finally realized what they felt and would get together soon.

 

-Later in the dressing room after a performance-

 

Insoo and Seyong were goofing off and JunQ was laughing madly at his two boyfriends antics before his eyes shifted over to the quiet side of the room, where Chaejin could be seen reading and Gunwoo listening to music both sitting as far apart as they could on the couch. Seyong noticed where his boyfriend was looking and smirked as his brain came up with a brilliant plan.

 

Walking over to the couch that held the two unknowing lovebirds, Seyong shook Gunwoo gently to get his attention and ask him to move over so he could sit down too. Gunwoo not thinking anything of it scooted closer to Chaejin and Seyong took his seat.

 

After a few minutes, Seyong called Insoo over and patted the arm of the couch. Insoo smiling and happy skipped over and perched on the edge and started chatting to Seyong as Seyong wrapped one arm around him to have some skinship.

 

JunQ sort of knew what was happening and he decided to play along and started to glare at his boyfriends who were all the way on the other side of the room and having fun without him. Seyong saw his glare and laughed at his cute pout and winked at him. JunQ winked back this was their signal for when they were making mischief. Seyong then called to him and patted his lap.

 

JunQ smiled brightly and Insoo laughed as his youngest boyfriend came over and plopped himself down on Seyong’s lap and took his hand to start playing with it as he joined in their chatter.

 

Gunwoo who didn’t really like all the PDA s were giving scooted over further and then smiled as his arm met with Chaejin’s and he looked up to see Chaejin’s confused face.

 

Shaking his head and motioning over his shoulder at the other 3, Gunwoo just relaxed and continued to listen to his music his eyes closing gently. Chaejin now understanding the situation shifted and splayed his legs over Gunwoo’s lap and gave JunQ a quick kick to his , which had Gunwoo laughing and the trio glaring at them. Chaejin just smiled and went back to his book leaving his legs on Gunwoo’s lap. Gunwoo who was grateful for Chaejin smiled and closed his eyes again, though this time he started to massage the legs on his lap in gratitude for kicking the PDA-loving trio.

 

Chaejin who tensed up but then relaxed, smiled and blushed behind his book at the feeling of his hyung’s hands working out his sore muscles. Insoo saw this for his perch on the couch arm and leaned down to whisper what he saw to Seyong and JunQ. They all high fived quietly and then continued to chat and play until their manager called them to get in the car for the drive home.

 

-In the car-

 

Gunwoo sat in the back right corner of the car and because of the trios pushing and shoving, Chaejin sat beside him and was uncomfortable even with a neck pillow as he tried to get some sleep. Gunwoo noticed this and took Chaejin’s neck and guided his head to his shoulder to be more comfortable. Chaejin sighed when he found a good position to sleep in and relaxed as he listened to the even breathing of his hyung.

 

Arriving home, Gunwoo looked down to find Chaejin still asleep and not wanting to disturb him picked him up and carried him inside to his bed. The transfer from the Gunwoo’s arms to his bed is what woke Chaejin up and he looked up sleepily before smiling and bringing himself up to kiss Gunwoo’s cheek.

 

“Stay here tonight hyung?” Chaejin asked tiredly, and Gunwoo with his soft heart quietly changed and then got under the covers with Chaejin and wrapped the younger up in his arms.

 

-1 month later-

 

The trio noticed a certain change in the atmosphere between the youngest and  second oldest of the band. They were more lively around each other and would often go into their shared bedroom and not come out for hours.

 

“I think they finally did it,” Seyong said one morning as he lay once again with his two lovers, JunQ cuddled between him and Insoo.

 

“I think you’re right,” Insoo said and reached over to Seyong’s cheek.

 

“Pabo-hyung and Chaejinnie finally got together?.........that’s,” JunQ yawned here, “good.”

 

Insoo smiled at JunQ’s cute yawn and kissed the top of his head. Seyong hugged both of them tight and then the second alarm of the morning went off, and they knew they had to get up. Trudging to the door way of the kitchen, Seyong suddenly stopped and back pedaled two steps before turning and smiling at his lovers.

 

Putting a finger to his lips and shhing them quietly he leaned around the doorway, to witness as cute a scene as there could ever be. Insoo and JunQ also quietly came up and both gasped and smiled at the sight before them.

 

Gunwoo had Chaejin sitting in the counter and was kissing him softly. They broke apart and looked into each other’s eyes smiling and then Chaejin caught sight of his hyungs in the doorway and gasped eyes going wide. Gunwoo who wondered what was wrong turned and froze upon sight of s heads poking out from around the corner.

 

Seyong decided to come in and congratulate the couple. So he brought his body full into the kitchen and then kissed both of them on the cheek and then put one hand on each of their shoulders and nodded approvingly. The second oldest and youngest both blushed and deeply as the other two members also came fully into the kitchen and hugged them both before getting their plates and retreating back to the shared bedroom.

 

Once Gunwoo and Chaejin were left alone in the kitchen they looked at each other and Gunwoo smiled and began to laugh quietly which spurred Chaejin to laugh and soon they were both laughing and Chaejin was hugging his hyung tight. AS their laughter died out, Gunwoo pulled back and smiled at Chaejin earning him a Chaejin eye smile and then claimed his lips again in a sweet morning kiss, both happy as they could be.