Just another concert... Right?

Look at me

Seungri is many things. The playboy, the maknae, the one with eyebags. But one thing that Seungri isn't is invisible. He was used to being noticed, to being being admired and adored. So why? Why was he invisible?

"NA-NA-NA-NA-NA! NA-NA-NA-NA-NA! WOW, FANTASTIC BABY!" The music grew to a crescendo as the upbeat dance started. Seungri had always loved performing, with his heart hammering along with the violent beats of the song, the blinding strobelights that left the performers in a state of esctasy, the screams from the crowd that only fuelled his adrenaline. This was where he belonged. On the smooth black surface of the stage, blood pumping fast through his veins, rocking out the dance moves from his song. He had never actually hoped for more attention than what he was getting, until... Well, until she came along. 

The chorus ended and TOP's rap started, making the girls go wild. As they screamed and jumped, Seungri's eyes fell on... her. Normally, VIPs show up in black or in Big Bang T-shirts, but for one reason or another, this girl was wearing a white dress. The white stood out, and so did the girl. Seungri missed one beat of the dance as his breath caught in his throat. The crowd often appears to the idols as one big swarming wave of energy, and this was the first time that Seungri actually saw an individual face. And what an angelic face it was. The girl had huge round eyes full of admiration and a delighted smile adorned her face as she pumped her fist in the air and shrieked along with the crowd. Seungri strained his ears desperately to try and differentiate her voice from the overall uproar of the crowd, but to no avail. It even caused him to fall out of beat and stand there dumbly as the other four tried desperately to cover up his mistake. GD shot an angry look at him over his shoulder that shook Seungri out of his dazed state. As he struggled to recover from his mistake, he realised that that girl, no, that angel in the audience hasn't looked at him. Not even once. He felt hurt, upset, frustrated.

Who comes to a Big Bang concert just to look at one member? He thought sulkily, following her gaze to find it resting on none other but TOP. Stupid mysterious, good looking TOP. In the back of his mind, he noticed that he was subconciously making his way to the middle of the stage. It was his solo part, surely she'll take notice of him then? He couldn't help but hold his breath as he started to sing the lyrics he knew too well.

Seungri knew that his voice was supposed to sound low and husky, but instead, it just cracked, and stayed silent. Seungri couldn't move or speak, let alone sing. He just stood there dumbly, mouth gaping open. He knew that if he looked over his shoulder, he would see a furious GD that will shoot him a glare so intense he could ignite in flames there and then. He knew that if he looked over his shoulder, he would see dancers and the rest of Big Bang scrambling to get this situation under control. However, he couldn't look away. Even though he was standing in the middle of the stage, even though it was his solo part, even though he just messed up big time, the girl's eyes were glued to TOP, and didn't even flicker towards him once. His heart tightened and he tried to swallow. The soundtrack was still playing, and he was quickly pushed out of the way by TOP as TOP's part begin. On a normal performance, he would feel upset at himself for letting things even come to this stage. But today was no normal day. He felt angry, not upset. Angry that such a small thing like a face in the crowd could distract him, angry that the girl would not even look at him, angry that TOP pushed him away and took his limelight, instantly reinforcing those sparkly eyes to stay glued to him. He stood motionless, glaring at TOP with his perfect emerald hair and good looks and charisma, then turned away and walked backstage. 

He should have been thinking about how much of a scolding he will have to go through, but instead he only had one thought. Did she look at me as I walked offstage?