Good Morning

Disney World with EXO!!!!!

Your POV

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face. I ran to the guest room to wake up my cousin. I jumped on her and screamed, "Wake up, wake up! You need to help me!"

Hana threw me off the bed. "YAH! It's frickin 6 AM! Calm down! People are trying to get over their jetlag here!"

I stood up, crossed my arms and said, "Unni! Pleeaseeeee get up! I want you to help me pick out my outfit! You have really good fashion sense! I wanna impress EXO today!"

"Aish, chinja, this dongsaeng... How do you even know you're gonna get to see them today? You told them to call you today, not to meet up with you! Do you expect they want to go anywhere? I bet they are like me, getting over jetlag! Besides you have plenty of time. Everyone knows that it's rude to call before noon unless it's business."

Just then the sound of my ringtone rang through the air. Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu- A saranghaeyo Nan neukdaego neon minyeo... "OMO! It might be them!" I yelled as I ran to answer my cell phone.

I yanked my phone off of it's charger. I looked at the caller ID. I don't recognize the number, maybe it's them!!!

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ah, is this ______-ssi?" a deep voice asked. OMO! It's CHANYEOL!!!!!!

"NE! Good Morning Chanyeol-ssi! How may I help you?"

"Are you free today? Actually, are you free for the rest of the week?" In the background I heard some groans and someone yelling, "Pabo! You sound like you're asking her out!"

I giggled and answered, "Of course! I mean, it's summer and I don't have classes, so I'm free pretty much all the time."

"Ah, that's great. Are you willing to guide us this week?"

"It's my pleasure! When would you guys like to start?"

"Could you meet us at 8 AM? We want to start early." I glanced at the clock. OMO! I have to hurry! I rushed to my closet and started pulling out clothes. Oh look! I can wear this really cute blouse and my new jeggings! 

"No problem! Where do you want to meet?" I asked, trying not to sound rushed. 

"Uhhhh, can you come here to the hotel? We are gonna eat breakfast before we leave and it will be easier if we can all travel in the same van."

"Arasso. Give me the address and I'll write it down."

I wrote down the address, thanked him and ended the call after promising to be there soon. I rushed to put on a cute but comfy outift, no thanks to my lazy cousin!

"Unni! I'm leaving now! We'll hang out later okay?" I rushed out the door before I could hear her reply.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo. Um hi! Long time no see. I've been like super busy, so I haven't really updated. But I'm gonna try harder, I promise! I'm working on a whole bunch of stuff so I will be way more active!

Please enjoy this short little chapter!

I'll update soon. Pinky swear ;)