You again

We're at it again
**I'm soooooo sorry for the random disappearance!! Ish happens, and we gotta find a way to deal lol. I'm back and ready to write away! I hope you enjoy the chapters to come! :)** Everyone came out of their rooms dressed in their club attire. "Everyone ready to go?" You said, twisting the keys to your Lamborghini on your finger tip. "Yup, let me just grab my keys right quick" Bang said, smiling at you. "Ohhh Zelo, my sister wanted to see the twins, so would you mind being over her house until we got back?" Bang said, waiting for Zelo's response. "Alright, sure! Your sister is freakin awesome" Zelo said, smiling at Bang. "Cool! You know where my Hummer keys are, so just head out when you're ready. All of the boy's things are in the room, so there shouldn't be a problem packing their stuff. Just call us if you need us!" You said, smiling at Zelo. "Bye bye!" The twins said in unison, as you and Bang blew them kisses and closed the door. Everyone finished making their way through the garage, heading to their assigned car. "I can't wait to get to the club!" Bang said, as you started up your car. "Hell yeah. I'm ready for a taste of the past....well...the fun part" You said laughing, putting your car in first gear, proceeding to follow Bang's Hummer. Before you knew it, you were already at the club, hearing the music pulsing from inside your car. You and Bang got out, greeting the other boys, slowly making your way to the club entrance. "Bang!! Ma boy! It's been a while!" The club bouncer said, as he have Bang daps, letting you all into the club. "After all this time, we still get VIP treatment" Daehyun said smiling, thinking about how you all just cut the entire line. Everyone made their way to a table and sat down. "It's good to be back here again" Himchan said, leaning back into his seat. "You Damn right" Youngjae said, smiling at everyone. "Youngjae, when did your intellectual start using profanity?" You said, laughing a bit. "I always did, you guys just never noticed!" Youngjae said, laughing a bit. "Bull" Bang said, laughing at Youngjae's reply. "Hello, what will you all like today?" The server said, smiling at all of you. "6 Raspberry Margaritas please" Bang said, knowing everyone would want that specific drink. "Alright, I'll be back shortly" the server said, turning away from the table. The song suddenly changed, and Daehyun popped up from his seat. "THIS IS MY !" Daehyun yelled, making his way to the dance floor.♪G-Dragon feature Missy rapping, And I'm snapping and I get cracking, when I'm in the booth I'm blacking, Y'all just yapping, y'all just yapping, we just laughing♪. You started laughing seeing Daehyun dance on the dance floor. "TWERK IT DAEHYUN. TWERK!" You yelled, laughing. Daehyun played along, putting his hands on his knees like he was about to twerk, but he laughed instead, walking back over to the table when he saw the drinks come over. Right when you picked up your drink, you felt your phone vibrate on your chest. "I'll be right back you guys!" You said, quickly making your way out of the club. You walked into the parking lot, looking at the caller ID, seeing it was Zelo. You quickly answered the phone. "Hey boo, what's up?" You said, smiling a bit. "Hey! Sorry to disturb you guys, but.... Ummm, I'm trying to find Aiden's red Jordan's." Zelo said. "Ohhh, they're in my room! I forgot to put them back when I was changing his outfit, I'm sorry!" You said, laughing a bit. "I found them! & It's ok, that's all I needed to know!" Zelo said, getting the last bit of the boy's things together. "Alright, if you need anything else, don't hesitate to call! I'll talk to you later then, bye bye!" you said. "Thanks, have fun! Bye bye!" Zelo said, hanging up the phone. Right when you were about to put your phone away, you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around, stepping back a bit. "Well, what a coincidence." P.O. said, smiling at you. "How about misfortune" you said, crossing your arms, staring at P.O. "You look nice tonight" P.O. said, looking at your midnight blue club dress. "Ok seriously, what are you doing here? Are you following me? I already told you I was married, so why are you even taking to me? I'm trying to have a good time, so I'm asking you to kindly off before my hu-" You stopped talking when you saw Bang come up behind P.O. "Aren't you the same dude that was creeping at the store? What the are you doing?" Bang said, eyeing P.O. "Nothing, he was just leaving" you said, rolling your eyes at P.O. P.O. looked at Bang, then looked back at you, stepping a little closer. "Can't we just start over? I didn't mean to come off as a creep" P.O. said, smiling at you. "We never started. Are you ok? You're obviously drunk or something, so I'm going to leave this right where it stands, and head back into the club. Now if you would excuse me" You said, making your way past P.O. as Bang followed you closely behind, giving P.O. the death stare as you two made it back into the club.