Chapter 6

Suju By the Dozen

I'm going to be gone for the weekend so double update! ^^


Leeteuk saw his son's eyes widen and look from him to Kangin.

He's realized what happened.

"Heechul..."

"WHAT THE ?!"

"Heechul! Language!"

"OHMYGOD! WHAT THE HELL! THAT IS SO...ING DISTURBING!!"

"Heechul be quiet!" Leeteuk snapped.

"No!" Heechul crossed his arms. "Why should I? You've been hiding this from us! They deserve to know! This is what their father has been doing!"

"Father?" Kangin glanced at Leeteuk.

"I..." Leeteuk began.

"God, Dad. Seriously? You couldn't have gone to like some hotel." Heechul went on.

"Dad?"

"Kangin, I..."

"You're a father." Kangin said. As if it was as clear as day.

Leeteuk felt his heart breaking. "Kangin, I can explain."

"No." Kangin shook his head. "It's Youngwoon."

"Kangin don't---"

"My name is Youngwoon!" Kangin growled. He shoved Leeteuk aside and stormed back into the bedroom.

"Dad, what the hell! Not only are you ing guys, but you're lying about not having kids?! You're ing unbelievable!" Heechul gave a disgusted scoff and went back to his room slamming the door shut.

Leeteuk ran back to his bedroom. Heechul could wait.

He had to explain to Kangin first. He needed to tell Kangin.


"Kangin."

The man was already slipping on his shoes. He didn't bother looking up.

"Youngwoon." Leeteuk tried again.

No response.

"Kangin please, I was going to tell you, I just--"

"Stop it."

Leeteuk flinched at his cold voice.

"You had all this time to tell me. Why did you wait until we became a couple?" Kangin looked up his eyes b with tears.

Leeteuk felt his chest begin to ache.

Please don't cry, Kangin.

Please...

"You didn't trust me as a friend! How could you ever trust me as a lover?! What kind of ing game is this?! Huh? Make up some bull about a dead wife then someone over just to escape the fact that you have kids?" He yelled.

"What?" Leeteuk cried. "Why would I do that! My wife died and I love her!"

"So you don't love me. You've never loved me, of course that makes sense right? Since you never told me you had kids!"

"No I do love you! I meant that I loved her. But she's gone now."

"And so am I." Kangin stood up and walked over to him.

"Kangin! Please!" Leeteuk reached out to grab his arm.

Kangin shrugged it off and walked past him. "When you love someone, you trust them, Park Jungsoo. Is that even your real name? I don't even know what to believe anymore."

"But I do love you!" Leeteuk protested chasing after Kangin who was going down the stairs.

Please Kangin. I was going to tell you...

I was going to tell you...

"Dad?" Sungmin emerged from the darkness of the livingroom rubbing his eyes. "What's going on?"

Kangin glanced at Sungmin then at Leeteuk with disappointment. "Goodbye. Take care of your kids."

"Kangin!"

The man walked out not looking back. Leeteuk flinched at the sound of the door slamming.

Kangin...don't go...

I was going to tell you...

I was...


Sungmin held his father's waist as he cried.

He'd never seen him cry this much since the day his mother had died. He felt tears coming from the sadness his father eminated.

"Daddy. Don't cry."

He guided his father to the couch. His dad sobbed harder his shoulders shaking. He crawled on the couch in a fetal position refusing to stop.

"Dad?"

Sungmin looked up to see Ryeowook at the foot of the stairs.

"Wookie bring a blanket."

"What's wrong with Daddy?"

"He's sick." Sungmin lied.

Ryeowook ran up the stairs, looking worried.

When he reappeared he carried a big blanket, Yesung was with him.

"What's going on?"

"Daddy's sick." Ryeowook replied.

Sungmin spread the blanket over his father. He seemed so unresponsive.

"Hey, he's cry..."

Sungmin gave Yesung a look.

Ryeowook wouldn't understand. Sungmin didn't even understand fully.

Yesung closed his mouth, understanding Sungmin's look and ushered Ryeowook away.

"But Daddy!"

"Sungmin is taking care of him. It's late let's go to bed." Yesung picked the boy up and carried him up the stairs, not before exhanging worried glances with Sungmin.

"Will Daddy be okay?" Sungmin heard Ryeowook ask as they walked up.

"Yes." Yesung answered confidently.

Sungmin meanwhile was full of doubt.

Would he be okay?

What happened exactly?