Sweet Pepero

Sweet Pepero

Cheongdam-dong, 7:38 pm

 

A woman with soft green dress, some paper bags, and black bag was walking on the corridor. Several house maids and securities, who already knew her, greeted her warmly. That woman replied their greetings and smiled widely. She walked through the long corridor in that apartment. She looked for a place, a place that brings her to someone that she’s been missing for a long time. She turned her head to the right and finds the door. She walked to the door, looking at the doorknob for a while. Should I just enter the house?  She said. Actually she already knew the password of the house but she wanted to surprise the owner. She took a deep breath. Her right hand was ready to ring the bell. “One..two..three…”,  she said it softly and ring the bell. DING DONG! The bell was ringing. No one answered the bell and opened the door. She then tried to ring the bell again and hid her upper body and head underneath the bell screen. Someone approached the screen, a guy with messy hair and black sleeveless T-shirt. “Nugusseyo?”, he said it a bit louder. She didn’t answer and giggled softly underneath the screen. After that, the man suddenly disappeared, trying to ignore the mischievous person who had pushed the bell button. The woman then pushed the bell again and hid her body quickly.

“Aishh.. who’s that?” he felt annoyed hearing the bell again. He looked at the screen for a while and found no one. Then he decided to open the door. He caught the doorknob and opened the door. “Jajan!”, the woman appeared in front of him quickly. The guy looked a bit surprised, “Yah Im Yoona! You already knew the password, why you had to ring the bell?”, He held Yoona’s right hand while his right hand was fixing his messy hair. He invited her to the living room, motioned her to sit on the couch.

“Wait a minute, ok? I’m just drying my hair”, Yoona nodded her head and reached a remote in front of her, changing the channel. After a few minutes, the guy was out from his room, he’s bringing a small paper bag. Yoona just watched the TV solemly, didn’t realize his presence. “So, how’s my lady today?”, he sat on the couch. His right hand circled Yoona’s waist, pulling her closer and she was leaning on his shoulder comfortably.

“I miss my Jonghyunie~”, She said in her aegyo voice, makes Jonghyun chuckled.  “I miss you, too”, he said while ruffling her hair.

“Where are the others?”, she said curiously and raised her head, looking at his face.  Jonghyun looked at her face calmly, “Jungshin and Minhyuk are on the set. Yonghwa hyung just went upstairs thirty minutes ago” When he said “upstairs”, both of them knew that he’s visiting Seohyun’s house at the 4th floor of the apartment. Yoona was a bit surprised hearing his explanation. She lifted her body, facing him intensely.

 “So you’re alone?”, she said in teasing tone, “I heard someone doesn’t like to be alone even if it’s just for five minutes in the dining room” Jonghyun smirked and pulled her closer.

“Not really. I have someone now”, he smiled mischievously and suddenly kissed her nose, making her blushed. Yoona slapped his chest softly. “So you just need me only when you’re alone?”, she’s back to her position before and pouted childishly. Jonghyun was observing his girlfriend face and then curved his lips. “Ani. I need you all the time”, that cheesy words made her chuckled.

“You sound like Yonghwa oppa when talking to Hyunnie now”, she giggled. Jonghyun nodded her head, telling that they’re similar to each other.

“How’s your day in Vegas?” he said while watching whatever show that is on air on TV.

“It was fun! I was going to Universal Studio and had a wonderful dinner”, she answered excitedly while rubbing his hand that circled her waist. Jonghyun replied calmly, “I know”

“How did you know?”, she turned her head to Jonghyun quickly as if his face is more interesting than the show on TV. Jonghyun looked back at her, caressing her cheek. “I saw your picture on the UFO and you were bragging me your photo and video when you arrived at the airport with Hyungsoonim, remember?”

“Ah~”, she said it innocently. She remembered that she just updated her picture few days ago. “And you looked so lovely on that black dress”, he added, makes her blushed so hard. But she suddenly furrowed her forehead, reminiscing something that need an explanation.

 “I saw you, too”, she said it in sulky tone.

“Where? When?”, he suddenly widened his eyes. This time is her turn to say it calmly, “I knew that Hello Kitty t-shirt” Jonghyun stared at her eyes, afraid that she would think too far. “From who? You said your friend? A woman or a man?” Jonghyun realized that his girlfriend was jealous over something, he then showed his teasing smile and patted her head, “You’re jealous, right?”, he touched her hair playfully. Yoona felt annoyed and took a back a little from him. “Ani”, she shook her head while watching the TV. Actually, she’s trying to deny her jealousy. Jonghyun laughed so hard and pinched her cheek,” Aigoo.. kyeopta!”, he said, making her more puzzled, “It’s from my friend and he is a boy”  She slapped his hand because she’s being teased by her boyfriend, then pouted  . She still felt mad actually. Jonghyun then grabbed a small paper bag that he put on the table before.

“Still mad at me?”, he said calmly while showing her the paper bag. Her eyes opens widely as if it speaks “what is this?”.  She opened the paper bag and found a small box with the “Cartier” carving on top. She opened the box slowly and looked so happy with the gifts. “I bought this when I was in Malaysia”, he said, making Yoona looks at his eyes deeply. She felt so blessed receiving the gifts from him. She said “thank you” without a voice and her eyes became teary. Jonghyun quickly pulled her closer and leaned his head to her, “Don’t you dare crying, Im Yoona. I don’t allow it”. Yoona just showed her warm smile. She knew that her boyfriend hates the ”crying scene”, but sometimes Yoona just can’t control it. "Ok, i won't cry", she said.

“Ah I also have something for you”, she moved to reach some paper bags that she brought without breaking his hug. “I bought it when I was in Vegas” She offered him a paper bag also. Jonghyun peeped inside the box and smiled widely. “Thank You”, then he pecked her lips.

“Oh I brought this!”, she suddenly grabbed the big paper bag and threw the content on her lap. The content was pepero stick in various flavor. Jonghyun blinked his eyes, couldn’t believe what he’s seen. “I saw your making “one more time” video, I thought you love pepero so much”

“You saw that video?”, he asked her once again and she nodded while opening the pepero box, offering him a strawberry pepero. She ate it solemnly while watching the TV. She didn’t realize that her boyfriend was observing her. He ate the pepero one by one, however his eyes were glancing at her.

“OMO, Look! Your K-Food Ads”, she poined to the TV while eating her strawberry pepero, ”Oh I love watching your ads! You, strawberry, milk, and apple!”, she added excitedly, making Jonghyun chuckled. She turned her head to face him, his hair gently, “And I love your new hair style”.

He bit his pepero harshly, so it made a sound like a broken pencil. His right hand still circled her waist. “Wae?”

“It makes you alive”, she said it with her innocent face while breaking another pepero inch by inch until it remained a small part. She turned her head on TV again, bit her last pepero playfully. She didn’t realize that her boyfriend has been observing her moves. His left hand was free. He quickly cupped her face, bite the pepero that remained in her lips. He slowly touched her lips and kissed it gently. Yoona felt surprised and widened her eyes, but she enjoyed it definitely. It took a bit long for Jonghyun to break the kiss, and then he pecked her lips. Yoona gripped his T-shirt playfully, “Yah! Why did you do that?”

“Just trying another way to kiss you”, he smiled mischievously.

She stared at him, “Don’t you do that again without my permission”

“But you enjoyed it, right?”, he , making her give him a death glare.

“You are lucky that you are my boyfriend, if not you might be slapped by me harshly”, she said coldly. Jonghyun startled to hear her cold statement. “Really?”, he challenged her in teasing tone, “Don’t you remember that I’ve learned Judo since I was young?”

Yoona swiftly wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed his cheeks, “I’m sorry, my love”. Actually, she just realized that he is Judo champion and she didn’t want to be his “victim”.

“Good girl!”, He pulled her closer and grabbed another pepero, and showing it to her. “You want to do that again? Because we still have ten boxes of pepero here”, he smirked.

“Lee Jonghyun!”, she slapped his chest hard, but it made Jonghyun laughed so loud.