Chapter 3: The Great Escape[ part 2]

I Got A Boy [EXOSHIDAE]

After 15 minutes driving the car,Luhan finally enters the Industry Zone.At this time,the Zone is empty,because the workers and engineers have many day-offs.In the left view,far away from his status,Luhan can see a black and silver tower,which is designed by UngKi engineer-a famous engineer of Korea.He has worked in this Zone for 9 years.While 9 years,he and manys workers built the tower,but,unfortunately,in one day,when the black clouds cover the sky,the winds became harder and stronger.And it throws Mr Ungki from the high floor into the below ground,the ill-fated person died and this tragic accident make people frightened.They quited working here and move to the city.Just only a few people still works here,and they always tell a story about a ghost.

The story is when you enter this tower in the day or the night,anytime the black clouds cover the sky,and the hard winds blow over,you can see the MrUngki.He walk silently inside the tower,with the damaged legs.His body is totally dissolved,his holed skin is black,always blooding.

People seem to put their imagines into the story,so they made the story more and more horriable,from ghost to the zoombie.And from that time,no one wants to enter the tower,although it is in the bad weather(black clouds and strong winds) or not...

Due to GPS connection,Luhan can find out where Seohyun is.She is in the empty house in the block which is built for workers.To avoid the vehicle 's sounds,Luhan runs to the block.The block is empty,dirty and silent,because no one used it in last 2 months...

in this time,Seohyun keeps trying to escape from the hands of stranger.She shouts,runs as much as she can.The stanger smile myteriously,he uses the finger draw a circle in the air,and the circle become a ball,it rushes into Seohyun 's direction with a high speed.

-Ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-She shouts loudly.

The ball is cover all her body,now she is like a fish in the tank.She has no way out.She starts crying:''Teacher,why don't you come to help me???''

-Now,baby,it's time to go!

-No,let me out!

-Calm down,everything will be fine.

-No,let me out!!!! I want to go home!!!

-Shut up,stupid girl! You can't escape from me anymore.Now,keep silent and go with me!

Seohyun is totally dissapointed,she is hopeless now,....But....

-Oh,sorry,...-Breath-I can't let you hurt her....

-Teacher!!!

-Who are you???

-Oh,you don't need to know.Let her go!!!!

Luhan is standing in front of the stranger.He is breathing hard,because he had to climb over 20 floors to come here.Don't let the stranger have a chance to do anything,Luhan is rushing to her,like a bolt.He jump up,and kick into the stanger's head.The stranger is in shock,he fall down into the stairs,Luhan then intend to rescue Seohyun.

-Ahhhhhhhhh,ti 's too hot.

-Teacher!

-Ok,ok,I will save you.

Luhan quickly returns with a fire extinguisher,he unlock the safe key,the air CO2 overflow around the air ball.Then,fortunately,the air ball is gradually dissapears and Seohyun is saved.

-Teacher,thank you!!! Seohyun hug her teacher suddenly.

Luhan's face turns into red,he mumbles:

-Now,we should get out of here!

-Of course!

-No!!! The son of !!! I will never let you go!!!-The stranger already wake up,he angrily shouts out..

-Run!!! This way!!!!

Seohyun pointed to the opposite way,and Seohan run as fast as possible.

They run downstairs.Behind them,the strangers is running fast ang faster.In his hand,a air knife is shinning.

-Teacher,i .....i ....am tired,I can't....

-Come on,Seohyun.We must run faster.

They hear the noise is bigger after them.Luhan take a look over the window right beside them.He look outside,and bend his head down.Below is a many boxes of old clothes.These are clothes for the workers who usually work here.

-Ok,We must jump!

-What??? Jump??

-Yes,don't be afraid,I will protect you forever.Do you trust me???

-Uhm...Teacher...I trust you-Seo said softly,then her chubby cheeks turn red.

-Ok,now,take my hand,and Jump out!!!!

-Yes,I 'm ready!

Right then,they are jump out of the window and fall down to the box of old uniforms.

-Follow me!!! Luhan and Seohyun,hand-in-hand,run to the outside of the block.Luhan 's car is already there.They come inside the car and Luhan starts it.

Then,the car run away from this Zone with the highest speed.