Oh Sehun: Bun and Cookies in the Oven

It's a Man's World

 

Emptiness.  That’s what he felt right next to him.  After being stirred awake by Coco, their affectionate dog, he leaned up on his side to find Jieun nowhere in sight.  It wasn’t normal for Jieun not to be in bed; she was a natural sleeper, sleeping whenever she got the chance. 

He tousled his light brown hair and pulled Coco off of him.  Sitting up, he stared at the window.  The sun was down and covered by clouds and he felt extremely lazy.  It was Sunday morning in November.  How could he not feel lazy?  The clean, white house he lived in looked dark as storm clouds took over the sky.

He walked down the stairs with Coco tagging alongside.  He shook his head at what he saw when he got down to the kitchen.  All the windows in the house were open, the humid air setting in place.  There she was, sitting upon the tall kitchen chair, whipping together a batch of her favorite cookies: white chocolate cookies.    She was in her favorite grey cotton Victoria Secret night dress that reached down to mid-thigh.  It was Sehun’s favorite too, always used to rip it off of her when they were in the mood.  But now it was his favorite sight for another reason.  Jieun was 8 months pregnant and she always wanted to wear it because it was comfy. 

He eyed her as he came up close to give her a kiss on the check.  His handsome face watched her as he leaned across the table with no shirt on. 

“Jieun ah, why are you baking?  The doctor told the both of us that you have to relax more.” 

Jieun was always a sickly person, getting colds and fevers from time to time.  No matter how much Vitamin c and oranges he feed her, she always tended to get sick.  Their baby plus a fever is not a good idea.  Only last week had she revived from a mild cold. 

“I was craving and you wouldn’t get up anyways, lazy ” she glared at him while still mixing the bowl.  Jieun was having a hard time to stir the mix in front of her because of her large belly.  She awkwardly tilted from side to side.

“Well go sit down.  I’ll make it.  I do make it better anyway” he snickered and received a punishment slap from Jieun.

The lady with the bun in the oven waddled over to the couch and sat down. 

“So next week Saturday, Jaeri unnie said that all we girls should have a girls’ day before I get too busy with our baby.  So I am kicking you out and sending you off to Kyungsoo’s place.  The boys will be there too” Jieun mumbled, lazily flipping through the channels in the living room.

“I haven’t gotten used to the fact that our baby will be here in a few weeks” He told her, contemplating while baking.  He never bakes, or cooks or hardly cleans, but for her he would.

Jieun laughed at him, “Oh, it’s dawned on me though.  I can’t wait to shed the baby weight.”

“You look perfect already, Jieun ah” he complimented.

There was no respond after that and he peered into the living room to see if she had fallen asleep.  But no, she was crying yet trying to smile at the same time.  She was so emotional that the one nice comment from her husband made her cry.

“Ah, here we go again” Sehun laughed to himself.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Okay, Sehun's chapter is complete!  I wonder who is next.  Just to let you guys know, a full chapter in my opinion would be three of these short updates so expect more substance later on as I introduce everyone.  Thank you  for all your support.   Just subscribing makes me happy!  One subscriber is enough, as long as i make them happy!

By the way, I will only pair up half of exo-k with OC'S.  Jieun and Jaeri are oc's.  so one more oc and then idol to idol pairings.  comment below if you support any exo and idol otp!

Thank yoou and stay tuned.