Do Kyungsoo: My Girls

It's a Man's World

 

The engine ended with a subtle kick.  Kyungsoo gripped the steering wheel before rotating around to look at his daughter in the back seat.  She was too young to speak, but her calm eyes could speak multitudes.  No, they weren’t like his, but he was more than ecstatic that she had her mother’s eyes.

“Jiyoung ah, we are home.  Let’s greet mommy with a smile, okay?” 

The little baby giggled and it was enough of an answer for him.  He pulled the car door open, got Jiyoung and headed for the house.  

“Jaeri, I’m home” he placed his keys in a bowl and set down his bag.  When he got no answer, he peered around the corner. 

“Baby?”  He traveled to the kitchen, but found no wife. 

“Maybe she is showering.  Let’s just get your dinner started anyway, Jiyoung ah” he touched her nose and she playfully giggled.

He placed her down on her high chair and headed toward the fridge to get out the bottle of pears and peas she didn’t eat in the morning.

“So baby don’t cry tonight, this food is so delicious, baby don’t cry tonight, I promise you’ll have apples tomorrow” He sang along to his group’s old song.

After preparing it, he started to feed his young one.  Jiyoung wasn’t a difficult child so she opened like her father demonstrated.  There was no need for the airplane today.  Within a few minutes, she had finished both unfinished bottles of food and was burped. 

“Okay pumpkin, now it’s time for a bath and then off to bed” he carried her the way she liked up the stairs.

After what seemed like a few minutes, he already had her dried and asleep in his arms.  He smiled at the sight of his daughter, the beautiful creation he has been blessed with.  She was the perfect mixture of him and her mother.  Her eyes, his lips, her skin, his laugh.  He pushed the door to his bedroom with his foot.

Kyungsoo shook his head at what he saw before him.  There she was, sleeping with only his tshirt on.  It was still early in the night, but she was already knocked out. 

“Found mommy.  Goodnight pumpkin” he whispered and slowly laid Jiyoung down into her big crib. 

He moved towards the mirror and desk where he took of his watch and clothes.  He stared at his wife through the mirror and chuckled to himself.  He remembered what Baekhyun said earlier…”It’s a man’s world”. 

After taking a shower, he climbed into bed, clad in boxers and kissed his wife on the cheek.  She adjusted to him in the bed and snuggled onto him.

“They are my world” he whispered, looking at his family.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Okay woooo!  First chappie out!  It's a short update, but I want to go couple by couple to introduce everyone.  So far, you've met Kyungsoo, his wife Jaeri and their baby Jiyoung.  I know a lot of you think D.O is a squishy and adorable man, but he can be manly.  I can just imagine him being a great father!

 

Next chapter features Sehun!

 

Thank you all for subscribing and commenting!  SO glad and tthankful!

Got the gif off of google from this place http://24.media.tumblr.com/2e1828a968d78fa1a05c6864335b4ccf/tumblr_mhez6xDFVd1s4yj0po1_500.gif.  if this pic is urs let me know!

 

Stay tuned <3