Chapter 1

Big Reunion

 

 

Win Win Year 2023

 

MC 1: Annyeong Yerubun. Today’s episode will be a very special one for all of us. This will be the first time after a long hiatus of Girls’ Generation that they will be appearing in a show where all of them are present. We all know that right after the group’s leader got married, everyone in the group decided to settle down on their own. And so after 5 years of hiatus, they are all here to share each of their stories about their lives now.

 

MC 2: That’s right and now let’s all welcome Girls’ Generation!

 

Everyone in the studio stood up when the girls entered one by one. Some were crying and guys were at awe with how everyone became even more beautiful.

 

SNSD: Annyeonghaeseyo So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida!

 

MC 3: Welcome everyone! Please have a seat.

 

MC 4: Before we begin, to those who does not know yet, all of them have their own families now and are happily married. They stopped promoting as a group in 2018 and after that some of them appeared on other shows and some decided to settle down.

 

MC 2: When Taeyeon announced that she was getting married on their last Seoul Concert before they went on hiatus, everyone were very shocked and it was on the news for weeks. I actually thought Sooyoung would be the first who would get married.

 

Sooyoung chuckled and the rest of the girls giggled.

 

Hyoyeon: We also didn’t expect that Taeyeon would be the first one who would get married and what's more shocking was we didn’t know that 2pm’s Wooyoung would be her husband.

 

MC 1: Sinchayo?

 

Sooyoung: Nae, she’s right. One night, he suddenly appeared in front of our dorm, luckily all of us were present at that time except for Taeyeon unnie who was recording an OST for a drama and he asked our permission if he could propose to Taeyeon unnie. We were all shocked! If you've only seen our faces when he asked us, you guys will surely laugh at the hilarity.

 

Yuri: We didn’t know that they were dating in the first place. We know they were close and they were communicating frequently but she didn’t say anything about her dating someone at that time.

 

Tiffany: She’s that reticent.

 

MC 3: Did you all give your permissions right away, or?

 

Tiffany: I didn’t at first. Since I’m the closest to Taeyeon, I wanted to talk to Wooyoung in private and asked him some questions first before I give my permission, because well of course we didn’t really know him that well. But after that of course I gave my permission.

 

Jessica: She interrogated him. *chuckles*

 

 Tiffany: Yah! It wasn’t like that.

 

Sunny: But I’m sure it felt like that to Wooyoung. *giggles*

 

MC 2: So Taeyeon-ssi, how’s married life treating you?

 

Taeyeon: It’s amazing. At first, I was kind of worried and nervous because it was a life changing decision but then Wooyoung has been very faithful and patient with me and that was when I knew that he was really the one for me. Imagine, I kept our relationship a secret for a long time. Only our parents knew and he didn’t complain not even once. So I feel really blessed to have him. He has been a great husband to me and a father to my kids. The only thing I don’t like is that he spoils the kids too much. 

 

MC 4: Can I ask how many kids do you have now?

 

Taeyeon: I have 3 kids. 2 boys and my youngest is a girl.

 

MC 3: Are you still planning to have another one?

 

Taeyeon: We are keeping their age gap as we originally planned it and since my youngest is only 1 year old, we’re going to try for another one in a year and that might be the last one for us. It’s no joke to take care of 3 kids and plus I have 2 boys who are as choding as my husband, so it feels like taking care of 4 kids already. *laughs*

 

MC 1: Wooyoung is still the same like before?

 

Taeyeon: I think his chodingness has gotten much worse when we had our first son. But nevertheless, he takes care of us very well. He sacrificed a lot of things for us and I’m very thankful for that.

 

MC 2: Thank you for sharing your story Taeyeon-ssi, now Jessica-ssi, how’s your married life doing? Any kids?

Jessica: I was the 5th one who got married in SNSD. When we stopped promoting, I continued doing some recordings and took some acting career for about a year or two and then in the year 2021, Jaebum proposed to me and we got married a few months after Yoona’s. It took me awhile to answer his proposal actually, I was still uncertain if I was ready or not but after some realization, I finally agreed to his proposal. We’re now 2 years married and have 2 kids, both girls.

 

MC 1: Wow. We also didn’t expect your husband to be Park Jaebum. How is he as a husband and a father to your kids?

 

Jessica: If you look at him, you will not think of him as a sweet and very cheesy kind of guy. He never fails to surprise me, which is what I love about him and he’s very protective with our kids. Since we have 2 girls, that’s why he’s overly protective. He actually gets mad if I match make our daughter to Taeyeon’s second son. *laughs * But of course, our married life isn’t perfect. We bicker a lot and we usually have petty arguments.

 

Yoona: Both of you are stubborn, that’s why. *laughs*

 

MC 4: It’s interesting to listen to your stories. Thank you as well Jessica-ssi for sharing your story.

 

MC 2: Now Sunny-ssi, it’s your turn. How’s the newly wedded?

 

Sunny: I’ve only been married for 6 months so we’re still at the stage where we are still trying to adjust with the new lifestyle.

 

MC 3: oh and I’ve heard that you’re 2 months pregnant right now. Wow, Congratulations Sunny-ssi.

 

Sunny: Kamsahamnida. Nae, I’m 2 months pregnant right now, and surprisingly I didn’t have those scary morning sickness that most of them experienced when they got pregnant.  Everything is smooth sailing in regards with the pregnancy. My husband has been very supportive and patient with me. He actually almost passed out when I told him that I’m pregnant *everyone in the studio laughs at her statement*

 

MC 2: I can totally imagine Sungmin-ssi’s reaction when he found out that he was going to be an appa soon *chuckles*

 

MC 1: Ah sincha, that’s funny.  *laughs* moving on, Tiffany-ssi, you were one of the most controversial couple when you got engaged to 2pm’s Nichkhun. How are you guys doing right now?

 

Tiffany: We’ve survived the controversy, thankfully. We didn’t let the antis ruined what we have. I guess that’s why our relationship right now is as strong because there were people who challenged us before and it was proven that we really trust each other and will support each other in times of any problems. I am happy to say that we are already 1 year married and I just gave birth to a healthy baby girl 5 months ago. I actually thought I was going to give birth at Sunny’s wedding. Thank goodness I didn’t or I would’ve ruined her wedding.

 

Taeyeon: Imagine the chaos. Yikes. And you should see the room of her baby; you'll all get blinded by how pink the room is. I predicted it already when she told us that she’ll have a baby girl.

 

MC 3: who would forget your love for pink Tiffany-ssi? *giggles*

 

MC 1: Hyoyeon-ssi, you were the first one who announced your relationship and everyone accepted it. You must be happy with it right?

 

Hyoyeon: Nae, of course I was very glad that they accepted us right away. That’s one of the perks of having a boyfriend who’s not an idol. Less stress compared to the others.

 

MC 4: That’s true. There are a few downside of being an idol but the good thing is that all of you settled down while you were on hiatus.

 

MC 2: Do you have any kids Hyoyeon-ssi?

 

Hyoyeon: Nae, I only have 1 baby boy. We’re still thinking if we should have another one. I’ll let you all know soon.

 

MC 3: That’s fantastic Hyoyeon-ssi. We’ll be waiting for it.

 

MC 4: Yuri-ssi, tell us about your marriage with FT Island’s Jonghoon. You are also one of the unexpected couple in the industry. And you bravely announced your relationship.

 

Yuri: It was actually Jonghoon who wanted to announce our relationship publicly; he said he was getting very jealous with all of my fanboys. *chuckles* I really didn’t want to announce it but Jonghoon was persistent and I finally agreed because I was also starting to get jealous with his fangirls. I’m not the type who will get jealous easily but Jonghoon’s handsome, who wouldn’t fall for his charm, right?

 

MC 1: He’s really one of the idols who look really charming along with his fellow labelmate.

 

Yuri: Yes, that’s why we announced it and after a few months he proposed to me at the FT Island’s concert before Seunghyun went to the army. We got married 4 months after Jessica’s wedding and we now have twins, 1 girl and 1 boy. I’m really thankful that I had twins although my pregnancy was one of the toughest. My morning sickness was very severe that I had to be in a bed rest for a week. But everything was worth it when I saw my little angels.

 

MC 1: I’ve heard about your pregnancy. I was worried for you because I know you have been trying for several months before that.

 

MC 3: Now Sooyoung-ssi, the one who everyone thought will get married first. How’s your married life?

 

Sooyoung: I also thought I would get married first but I got occupied with my acting career that I had no time with love life whatsoever. When Jungshin asked me to be his girlfriend, I didn’t accept him right away even though we’ve already known each other for a long time. I had to sort my feelings out and my plans for my future since I was still finishing a drama at that time. Of course I didn’t want to neglect him if I accepted his feelings right away. It’s hard to juggle love life and acting career because most of my times were spent shooting a drama. Good thing Jungshin was very patient with me and really waited for months. When he asked me again to be his girlfriend, I got shocked because he also asked me to be his wife at the same time.

 

MC 2: He did?? Did you accept it?

 

Sooyoung: Since I love him just as much, I accepted it right away. And now we are almost 2 years married and we have 1 baby boy. We decided to have a baby a year after because we both got an offer for a drama which both of us accepted that’s why we had to wait for the drama to get done first.

 

MC 4: it must be really tough for the both of you to find time for each other when you did a drama after you got married.

 

MC 1: and now we’re left off with the maknaes. Both were very controversial. We’ll start with you Yoona-ssi. How did you able to escape all those antis and fangirls of Jonghyun-ssi?

 

Yoona: We didn’t escape them. As you all know we held a public presscon after the paparazzi caught us. Right after the presscon, of course there were still fans that were upset with the news but thankfully, there were more fans that supported us after that. We broke up twice before we actually held a presscon because I couldn’t handle those hateful messages that I kept on receiving but Jonghyun assured me and he was the reason why our bond is stronger now than before. And now we are already married for 3 years and we have 2 kids, my eldest is a boy and the second one is a girl and right now, I’m happy to announce that we are expecting again. I just visited my OB last week and she said that I’m one month pregnant.

 

SNSD: REALLY? SINCHA?? UWAAA! CONGRATULATIONS YOOONG~ *they all hug Yoona at the same time*

 

MCs: Congratulations Yoona-ssi!

 

The audience applauded and cheered for Yoona.

 

Yoona: Thank you Yerubun. *smiling widely*

 

MC 3: Last but not the least, Seohyun-ssi, another one of the most controversial amongst the girls. How did you handle it?

 

Seohyun: In our case, there were a lot of people who supported us more than those people who were against that’s why we weren’t really pressured though of course we were still saddened by how some fans reacted when we announced our relationship. I was even more upset when Yonghwa Oppa had to go to the army right after the controversy happened. But even though he was in the army, he always called me and he was very worried for me but I assured him that everything was fine, which was the truth. Everything slowly died down after a month or so. When he came back from the army, everyone finally accepted us. 3 months after that, he proposed to me when we were both in Paris right in front of the Eiffel Tower. That was really my dream, and he made my dream came true. And we are now 4 years married and we have 2 kids, a girl and a boy, and as you all can see, I’m pregnant again with our 3rd baby, which is a girl again. Yonghwa oppa and I couldn’t be any happier. Like Wooyoung Oppa, he also spoils our kids a little too much than I would like it. And he’s still a choding like before. *chuckles*

 

MC 2: Aigoo~ still the same choding as I remember eh?

 

MC 4: When’s your due date Seohyun-ssi?

 

Tiffany: Yes he's still very much a choding. *laughs* 

 

Taeyeon: But he's very protective with Seohyunnie~ and we're very thankful for that. 

 

Seohyun: my due date will be in March, so 2 more months and we’ll have a new member of the family.

 

Hyoyeon: this couple had been on so much, I wouldn't call it breakups, but cool offs rather. So I guess that's why they're still as sweet like a newly wed couple until now. *wiggles her eyebrows and looks at Seohyun with a teasing smile*

 

Seohyun blushed.

 

MCs: Sincha, Congratulations. We’ll be waiting patiently for the new member of the family. AND Thank you SNSD for the wonderful stories and we are so honored that you decided to be our guest for our comeback episode. 

 

MC 1: and that will be the end of today’s episode. BUT no worries, we will get to see them again next week with much more exciting stories from them plus the husbands and the kids will be with us next week.

 

MC 3: all that and more for the next week’s episode of…

 

MCs: WIN WIN!

 

*********TBC**********

Just random ideas that popped in my head. 

See you in the next chapter :) 

Sorry for all the grammatical error.

Working on the second chapter now :D