Chapter Four

Saranghaeyo, Kris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kris sat in the waiting room, pacing back and forth. There was still no word on Sehun and Baekhyun. They had both been rushed to the emergency room, since the truck had hit where they had been getting luggage. It brought back thoughts of Kyuhyun's accident, and Kris didn't want to think of it ending like that. Maybe they would come out of this better than he had. All they could do was hope and pray. He still felt like there was something unsaid between himself and Baekhyun, and he would never know what it was, unless the younger man woke up. Not to mention having them both back as bandmates.    Luhan had not moved from his seat, staring at the floor. Kris saw Suho approach him, and Luhan finally looked up. "Hey," he said in monotone.   Suho smiled at him. "They'll be okay. Don't worry." He placed a hand on Luhan's shoulder, but Luhan just sat there, shaking his head.   "Suho...if I had not asked him to grab my bag for me, Sehun would not have been injured as badly as he was. It's my fault!" He threw his phone across the room, popping the back off and the battery out.    Suho shook his head. "Lulu, you didn't know someone was going to crash into us, and there was no way you could have prevented it. He may have been injured any other way. Besides, he and Baekhyun wil be okay."   Luhan muffled a sob. "You don't know that...and I will never forgive myself, if he dies. Or Baekhyun. But Sehun..."He closed his eyes, turning away. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter