Sweet

Sweet

*Sigh* You were having your final exams next week and even though it was already 1 am past midnight, you were still in the midst of studying. You were trying to memorize what happened during the Trojan war when you heard the front door creak open. 'Dae Oppa must be back' you thought to yourself. Daesung had just finished the first recording for his new korean album. To be honest, he was just about as busy as you were so both of you hardly ever get to spend time with each other. Sometimes, Daesung would feel so tired after recording songs or filming for music videos that the moment he comes home, he would immediately pass out on the couch. And sometimes, because you needed to study, you would often neglect him or shush him whenever he tried talking to you (which was also occasional). Tonight, for some strange reason, Daesung didn't feel tired at all after coming home. Knowing that you were studying, he didn't bother you. He just sat on the couch and thought about how little time both of you spend on each other. Even though both of you were a couple living in an apartment, any stranger walking past of visiting your apartment would just think that both of you were just roommates. You had just finished memorizing everything about the Trojan war when you felt a pair of arms snake around you waist. You turned your head and saw your jagi's face, inches away from yours. He planted a kiss on your lips and said, ' Jagi ah, I kept thinking about how little time we spend on each other. Why don't you just stop studying for tonight and spend some time with Oppa, neh?' You hesitated a little but in the end you gave in. 'Okay Oppa, I guess I won't fail from not studying for one night,' you said as you managed a smile. 'Thank you jagi ah! I'll make some hot chocolate for you and we can chat in the living room!' He said. After making the hot chocolate, both of you sat down on the living room couch and talked about what happened in school and work that day. As both of you conversed, you nuzzled your head in his chest, tickling him. He held on to your head, gently gesturing for you to stop. You chuckled and continued resting your head on his chest. Without warning, he quickly stole a kiss from your lips. You didn't kiss him back but instead smiled your biggest smile ever. All you felt at that time was bliss. 'I love you Oppa' you thought to yourself. And as if he could read your mind, he whispered into your ears, ' I love you too jagi ah.'