ch.5

~REACHING FOR DANCING QUEEN'S HEART~

~TAEC~

since we were bored we decidd to watch movies and eat pizza....so far we watched two movies and it was 12 p.m. i think i was the only one not asleep yet...i thought about the dancing queen...i wonder who she is??

i kept thinking until a warm feeling went through my body from my arm i looked down and saw yuri leaning her head on my arm she looked very uncomfortable so i moved her a little so she can lay on my shoulder she very lighter then i thought.... i took her glasses off....she looked beautiful her skin was shining from the tv light....and she was sleeping  peacefully....

~KHUN~

me and yoona were having a blast we were laughing and having fun until she went to sleep....she was leaning on the sofa arm and she looked very uncomfortable i slowly and carefully put a pillow on the sofa arm and tucked her in lightly...yoona ever since i met you i had major feelings for you...i hope someday we can be together....

i smiled at her beautiful face and then i went to sleep

~YURI~

i had trouble sleeping but then it became peaceful and i slept great....

~THE NEXT MORNING~

i quietly woke up... i opened my eyes and saw the huge tv screen sstaring at me the reflection showed from the blank balck screen someone was on top of me i squinted more it was taecyeon!!!! i just realized i was laying down on him..boy he must have been uncomfortable...i was planning to lightly move my head so he can sleep he had dark circles under his eyes but he woke up..

taec: huh?

yuri: sorry i woke you up

taec: hmm? oh its fine

he said as he stretched and yawned

yuri: aishee!!! i shouldnt have fallen asleep im so sorry you guys must be in big trouble including me....

taec: its fine.....

yoona mumbled something i turned to her direction....

i smiled...

my eyesight was blurry so i put my arm up to adjust my glasses except i felt my own skin...

yuri: oh...m...gosh....

my glasses wore off!!!

i looked at taec his eyes widened

taec: YOUR THE DANCING QUEEN!!!!??

i slapped my hand on to his mouth

his eyes bugged out...

yuri:please dont tell anyone....

i looked at his eyes with a begging face

her finally calm down and easily let go of my hand

taec nodded

taec: but how?

yuri: dancing is how i express my feelings after a hard day of school...dancing is my feelings and passion...

taec: wow....

yuri: you know...you're not that bad then i thought....

taec: you too....he smiled

i smiled back and then everyone woke up and we went home...