7 Minutes in Heaven

7 Minutes in Heaven

 

Magda sat uncomfortably next to Taemin, her eyes following every move of the bottle before her. Spinning like it would never end. Across her, a smirk made its way to Jonghyun’s face.

            “Magda-ah…look! It stopped in front of you!”

Magda stiffened upon hearing her name, and slightly moved the bottle further away from her.

            “YAH! YOU CAN’T DO THAT! THAT’S CHEATI NG! Now…Truth…or Dare!”

The whole SHINee bursts out in laughter over hearing Key’s dramatic diva-ish voice. Even Onew made another sangtae by knocking his head on the table.

Magda fidgeted in her seat, deciding between telling the whole SHINee about her personal life or doing something totally ridiculous.

            “Dare! I pick Dare!”

The whole SHINee glided into one corner and began to whisper diabolical plans to be given to the poor girl. Magda looked at them anxiously, but decided to sit down and watch TV, with the company of a bowl of popcorn.

Taemin’s POV

            “So, what dare should we give to that little girl over there?”

            “It has to do with Taemin though”

My turns slightly red, thinking about Mag.

            “7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!”

My eyes widen, hearing those 4 words. Mag is too innocent for that…and well me too. The hyungs looked at me with smirks and evil smiles on their faces. Key umma’s smirk scares me the most.

            “So…Taeminie? Like our idea? You can spend a few minutes with your girlfriend”

            “She’s not my girlfriend!”

The hyungs laugh evilly and come closer and started pulling my leg towards the dark closet.

            “WHAT!? HYUNG NO! PLEASE DON’T! HYUNG…PLEASE NO!”

I struggled and ran away from them, finding a safe spot for myself.

           

Magda’s POV

            “WHAT!? HYUNG NO! PLEASE DON’T! HYUNG…PLEASE NO!”

I saw Taemin ran away from the rest of the bundle who is laughing maniacally. Just when I was about to say anything Jonghyun and Key came up to me and dragged me into a dark closet, not long after that Taemin was also chucked in there.

“You two…the dare is…7 minutes in heaven! If we don’t see you guys covered in kisses, we’ll throw you back in!”

I looked around the dark, clamped closet, and then…I felt a hand move up my leg.

            “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TAEMIN TAEMIN GET OFF ME, I’M STILL OMG GET AWAY FROM ME!”

He then clamped his hands covering my mouth from opening. Our faces were inches away and I was even more panicking.

            “Look, I don’t want to do anything to you. Just…calm down and just go with my plan. Okay?”

I looked at him and nodded. He lets go of his hands and started messing his hair. I, being the genius I am, understood it straightaway and helped him messing up his clothes.

            “Min…you should err…m-moan a bit”

My cheeks flushed red, just thinking about it. I looked down, scared that he might think I’m a ert or something. I looked up to see Taemin nodding and making noises. I couldn’t help but cringe by the sound of it. I covered my mouth and stifled a laugh, while Taemin grinned at me cheekily, he looks so squishy like that!

BANG BANG BANG!

Both me and Taemin looked at the door of the closet.

            “Yah lovebirds! 7mins’ almost up! Be ready to reveal yourself!”

I quickly messed my hair and messed my clothes and Taemin placed himself on top of me, while my arms were wrapped around him.

            “Look Mag, I want to say something real quick”

I looked at him and nodded.

            “I-I…I like you, and I want to be your boyfriend…if you want, I mean, if you allow me to”

I looked at him, totally speechless, not knowing what to do. He moved closer, our faces millimeters away and then he kissed me softly; I slightly kissed him back before pushing him away and move my gaze away from him. My cheeks flushing red from the actions I just did.

            “Magda, I-I mianhae…”

            “It’s okay, and s-sure, you can be my boyfriend”

Just then the door cracked open revealing 4 boys grinning widely, looking wide eyed at our awkard position. Finally, laughs were heard throughout the whole place.

            “FINALLY!”

            “YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY A COUPLE WOOHOO!”

            “Awww…look at you two making out!”

I looked at Taemin who’s still on top of me, and quickly pushed him off me and scurries out of the closet, leaving Taemin in a fetal position.

            “Yah Magda-ah…don’t be so brutal to your boyfriend!”

Key nagged while chuckling. I extended my arms to help Taemin, and when he grabbed my hand someone pushed me once again into the dark closet. Outside the closet the whole SHINee bursts out in laughter, in between it, Onew screamed out

            "Have fun doing it as a couple!”