Vixx members

Leobin moments (?)

When they went in, their coordi noona was surprised. Hongbin had a really,really,really, REALLY big evil smirk on his face. Their coordi noona kept on staring at both of them with really big eyes. Leo did the same. He stared back at her, but with his eyes normal. 

 

" are you going to give me my outfit or not?" Leo asked. Then, their coordi noona quickly gave him his clothes to him. It was a suit. 

When leo went to change, hongbin went closer to their coordi noona and gave her the 'ha-you-lost' look. 

"My skirt please" he asked

"which kind of drug did you give him?" Their noona gave him a very suspicious look. 

" I did nothing to him. Now, gimme" hongbin took the skirt near her which look like it was longer than his.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

During their photoshoot, their members wanted to give them a surprise. They quietly went into that photoshoot Area. The first one to enter was N. When he entered and saw them, he froze. The other members, looking at his reaction, pushed him forward and went in too. They all were as shocked as N when they saw what went on. 

Leo had one hand around a gir- wait, that wasn't a girl, it was hongbin. Leo had a hand around hongbin's waist. He held he-... Him very close that the space between their hips was only around 1 inch. They never show leo this way. N made a note in his head for a second and it was : 'talk to leo about this at night and if what I am thinking is true'. Then he took another second to look at the note. Then he thought of canceling the teasing part cause he did not want to die. 

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~