The new students..

My Love

Taemin POV

I was still staring at her when she checked her watch and started panicking.

"Aw, Crap! I'm going to be late on my first day!" She said, loud enough to let the whole world hear. Without saying anything else, she ran to the house in front of the field, opened the gate, and then left her guitar inside. She was getting ready to run to her school when she stopped at the edge of the field and then bowed to me. After that, she ran as fast as her legs could. Well, I could probably catch up to her... I mean, she's... well... tall enough to pass as a middle school kid.

'Aww, now the fun's gone..' I thought. I checked my watch to see how much time I still have left.

"Ten more minutes till the school bell..." I muttered. I sat down at the spot I was standing at and then sighed. I took out my milk from my nag.

"Eh? Strawberry? I thought I brought my banana one.. aww.." I said as I pouted and made a blowfish face. I guess stawberry will do.. as long as it's milk. ^ ^

I started sipping my strawberry milk while I looked at the clouds and tried to look for cute shapes.

After three minutes, I found a cloud shaped as a cow, a frog, a chicken, a racoon, and a tiger. For some reason, they remind me of SHINee.=D

I was munching on my Pocky when my phone suddenly rang. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK8cVy8UWOE&feature=related)

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Yah, Taeroro! Where are you?! The school bell's going to ring in exactly... 5 Minutes! Come here this instant, Young man or else I'm not going to let you watch your Pororo for one week, Aracho?" Key-umma scolded.

"waahh~~ You can't do that to me, Umma! I'll be there before the bell! I promise!" with that, I hung up. I slang my bag on my shoulder, I tightened my shoelaces and was ready to run when... The wind blew a paper to my face.

"Ahh~!! What is this?!" I shouted as I took the paper off my face. I was panicking already because I might miss the special episodes of Pororo this week so I just shoved it in my bag and took off.

I arrived at the school in two minutes and came to my classroom 2 minutes before the school bell. Since I still have some time left, I gave key-umma a text.

'Umma, I'm in my class now. Please don't ban me from watching Pororo. I'll be good now, I promise. =)'

After 30 seconds, Key-umma relied.

' Good Taeroro.I raised you well. = ) . Since you listened well to umma, i'll buy you some snack before we go home.'

I was overjoyed when I read Key-umma's text and was about to reply but the bell rang so I turned off my phone and placed it in my bag. Our teacher, Mrs. Park, came in the classroom and we all greeted her.

"Goodmorning class, please settle down. We have 2 new students that would be staying with us starting from today. Please come in,ladies."

With the word ladies, the guys in our class cheered while the girls gossiped and checked on me if I was cheering too or not. Then, the door opened and the two came in the classroom.

...

O.O

...

N-NO... IT CAN'T BE... MAYBE I'M JUST DREAMING... BUT I FEEL FULL FROM THE POCKY AND MILK I DRANK!

STILL!! IT CAN'T BE! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?! AND WHY IS MY HEART BEATING SO FAST AGAIN?!

========================

Hello! So... I have 2 mystery students for you... who do you think is it and why is Taemin nervous and why is his heart beating fast? Stay tuned for the next chapter! = )♥