The Secret place..

My Love

--Taemin's POV--

I got up and started getting ready for school. It's going to be another LOOOOONG day especially with those stalker noonas. Even though they give me snacks, I still don't like them as a woman..

"Taemin-ah! Time to get up~!!" Someone from either the living room or the kitchen shouted. It's probably Key-umma.

"Yah, Taemin-ah, get up and wake up the others." Key-umma said as he opened my door a little and popped his head inside.

"Neh, umma. I'll wake them up after I get ready." I said while I got my stuff and went to the shower. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I got ready and I went to the hyung's rooms. Jonghyun-hyung and Minho-hyung woke up easily while Onew-hyung gave me a hard time.

"Yah, Hyung! WAKE UP!" I said as I hit him with a pillow and shook him. He got up and went straight to the bathroom. It's been half an hour since they woke up and they're still not ready. Key-umma is all busy getting his and our lunches ready while the other hyungs walked around the dorm like a zombie and me..? Well, I was just there at the sofa watching Pororo the little Penguin while I drank my Banana milk. When I finished my milk, I asked Key-umma if I could leave first before them and he let me.

I took a deep breath as I got outside and started making my way to school. I still have half an hour left before the school bell so I went to a secret place I always go to when I'm bored; a soccer/ football field. When I arrived at my secret place, I saw someone sitting in the middle of the field. She was playing her guitar and was singing at the same time. I took a seat at the bleachers quietly so that I won't disturb her. By the way she was playing, she's probably writing a song. Suddenly, she stopped. I thought it's because she noticed that I was there but she only stopped to take out some paper from her bag. To my surprise, she started playing and singing 'Noona neomu yeppeo'; SHINee's debut song. It sounded so nice that I wasn't able to control myself and started singing along. She stopped and turned her head to look at me. She stared at me with wide eyes as she stood up.

"J-Jaesonghabnida.." she said as she bowed. I was surprised that she was actually apologizing.

"No no, it's alright. I'm the one who should be sorry." I said as I walked closer to her. She started gathering her papers and placed her guitar in her guitar case. Suddenly, the wind blew and some of her papers flew across the field. When the wind stopped, I helped her pick up her papers. There was one more paper left at the ground and I was about to pick it up when... her hand reached for it the same time my hand did and I ended up holding her hand. I suddenly felt my heart beat faster and my cheeks become hot. I took a peek at her and her cheeks were red. I quickly took my hand away,straightened up and cleared my throat. She did the same thing. She slowly went to her bag to put all her papers in and I watched her from behind. Why won't my heart calm down? It's still beating fast... why?