Laughter's the best medicine!

BedTime Baozi
 
 
 
"Luhan, What are you doing?"
 
Minseok asked as he was thrown onto the large hotel bed that he shared with Chen, but instead of his friendly stuck up roomate it was his second in command, best friend Luhan. But he never would've guessed why his friend was in his room.
 
Luhan's grip on Minseok's shirt was almost so tight that it was painful but Minseok was used to this since he had been the victim of Luhan's childish wrath before.
 
"You don't care about me anymore do you!? You just want me to be your- your lacky!! I'm just your bandmate huh?"
 
Luhan's voice cracked and his hands shook, Making Minseok even more confused then he had been before, and that's saying something since he roomed with Jongdae, the diva.
 
Luhan's eyes grew wide and wild when Minseok didn't quickly answer and once again the elder was thrown back against the mattress. Minseok sighed lowly as Luhan's voice was heard in the background, Mumbling and rambling on ways he was probably get rid of minseok in his sleep.
 
"Lu, Is this because I didn't laugh at your joke today in the car?" 
 
Silence was all that was heard, minseok was sitting up from the bed and Luhan's pacing stopped dead in their tracks before his head slowly turned and he looked at the Baozi.
 
And once again the poor man was thrown down against the bed be the deer boy's surprising strength. 
 
"Yes!! Why didn't you laugh? You're my bestfriend and you didn't even laugh, you left me hanging!" Luhan cried out and shook minseok repetitively before his wrists were grabbed and made him stop.
 
"Lulu... I didn't laugh because I didn't find your joke funny. You said it wrong and that's why it wasn't funny, now please stop trying to kill me."
 
Minseok's tone was soft while Luhan's breathing got calm and his big eyes looked watery, but then he was startled by Minseok's gentle clapping and smile. He leaned in and kissed Luhan gently before cupping the younger's cheeks.
 
"But I do know that you're the best boyfriend that this guy could have and for that i'll always be here to smile, laugh, cry, and clap for you. Even if all those things are done because you've told a thousand bad jokes."
 
Luhan's eyes were wide and cheeks were burning pink at the older's sweet words, so Luhan pecked Minseok's nose and put his hands over his boyfriend's as he smiled sheepishly.
 
"Thank you Baozi... but Next time I tell A joke, bad or not. You better laugh." Luhan's voice was low and serious as he looked Minseok deep in the eyes.
 
...
 
 
....
 
 
...
 
 
...
 
"Bwhahaha!!!" Minseok fell over into a fit of laughter and held onto his sides as he laughed hard. Luhan glared at Minseok and roughly pushed his hyung off the large bed and crossed his arms as he walked out the room.
 
"I hate you." Luhan said as he stood by the open door and waited to see if Minseok would react. and for a few seconds it was quiet but Minseok went into another fit of laughter on the floor. Luhan rolled his eyes and grabbed the door nob to leave, but as he listened to minseok's laughter he smiled a bit.
 
"Goodnight Baozi.." 
 
"Goodnight Deerie."
 
Minseok sat up off the floor and waved at Luhan as the other exited and closed the door behind him with a happy sigh and walked to his shared room with Baekhyun.
 
 
 
 
But that's when he realized he left his Key card with Jongdae...
And Jongdae is now in A room with his boyfriend...
 
 
Crap...
 
 
 
And that's how Luhan ended up knocking on Minseok's door for 10 minutes because Minseok was on the floor once again, laughing as hard as he could, tears running down his round cheeks as Luhan's face was bright red. 
 
Being laughed at and hearing his bandmate's getting it on next door, probably on his bed.
 
"Ooh I swear I'm getting you all in the morning..!" Luhan cursed as he knocked on the door again, earning another onslaught of Baozi laughter.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hope you enjoyed reading!
 
Please comment! ^^