~ 17 The Meet-Up ~

The World As I See It

Belated christmas and new year gift to you, guys. ;)

 

 

 

 

“Dominate my world instead!” I swear Krystal can be so dumb sometimes.

“I’ve already dominated your world.” She gave Krystal a wink.

“Ohemgee! Ohemgee! Ohemgeeeee!” Krsytal kept on fanning herself with her hands.

“And you,” Tiffany turned her attention back at me again. “I’ll definitely conquer your world.”

I stay mum. I hate to admit it but… I think she’s slowly taking over my world.

“And I’ll be patienly waiting for that time to come; the time that I’ve conquered your world.” She lifted my chin with her fingers. How’d she get this near to me?!

“Stephanie! Oh no, not again…” I heard a familiar voice behind Tiffany.

“Choi Jinri, I swear, you’re so going to get it from me.” Tiffany turned her back and glared at Sulli.

“Err, umm, Jessica unnie, help me again?” Sulli squeaked.

“Hwang, please stop glaring at your cousin.” Tiffany didn’t budge at first but she gave up when I touched her shoulder.

“Fine…”

“What the hell.” Krystal gasped.

“Eh? Krystal? There you are! I’ve been looking for you.” Sulli went to my sister’s side.

“What, what the hell?” I asked Soojung.

“I didn’t know that you two have met.” She pointed at Sulli, then me.

“Surprise, surprise~” Sulli cheered.

“We first met last week, in their house.” I explained.

“WHAT? YOU WENT TO THEIR HOUSE?” Krystal’s eyes widened.

“Err, yes? Will you please stop shouting? You’re as loud as Tiffany was when we argued.” Tiffany gave me a serious look.

“YOU WHAT?” Krystal shouted again.

“I argued with Tiffany?” I answered her hesitantly.

“GOD, UNNIE. YOU DIDN’T.”

“Actually, we did argue.” Tiffany pointed out.

“YOU LUCKY – ARRRGH!” Krystal ruffled her own hair.

“What’s so lucky about arguing with Tiffany? It doesn’t make sense.” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Well, unnie. I’m sorry to say it, but I think your sister has been infected with the Tiffany Hwang syndrome.” Sulli sighed.

“You mean like a crazy fan girl of some kind?” I asked.

“Kinda.” Sulli answered.

I stared back at Tiffany. “You make people go crazy.” She only shrugged her shoulders.

“You’ll get use to it, unnie.” Sulli tried to poke Krystal who was in a daze. “Or not… I can sense that you’re the jealous type and I just saw a vi– ” She didn’t continue her sentence.

“Dammit, Jinri. You’ve been messing with my head again, huh?” Tiffany gave Sulli a stern look.

“It’s not my fault! You keep on imagining dirty thoughts about you and Jes–” Tiffany shoved her palm on Sulli’s mouth.

“Ehehehe.” She nervously laughed. “You didn’t hear anything.”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Fine. I never understand what you guys are talking about since the day we met.”

Tiffany sighed. “Good thing, she’s slow.”

“Hey! I’m not slow.” I defended myself.

She only kept mum. I can see that she’s trying hard to stifle a laugh.

“Mmmmm!” Sulli cried out, trying to get Tiffany’s hand off .

“You can let go of her now.” I told the elder of the two.

“Sssica unnie!” Sulli shouted as loud as how Tiffany did last week.

“Err, what is it?”

“Oh never mind.” Sulli huffed then she turned and looked at Tiffany. “You’re right, Stepho unnie. She’s kinda slow. And it’s a good thing sometimes.”

“I’m not slow! You guys just talk weirdly.”

“That’s just your understanding, unnie.” Sulli chuckled. “Hey, Krys? You doing fine?” She patted my sister’s shoulder.

“Gahd. I can’t believe you, unnie.” Krystal gave me a glare.

“You never believe me, kid. What’s new?” I gave her the same intense glare.

“Can I just say,” Sulli interrupted. “that you two are more likely sisters. The resemblance is, wow.”

“True enough. Krystal’s like Jessica’s smaller version.” Tiffany added.

“I see what you did there, unnie.” Sulli nudged Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Seriously, kid. Learn how to approach and befriend the people today. You’re so out of date.”

“You always tell me that, unnie.” And the cousins started to bicker again.

“Are you guys going to argue here all afternoon?” Taeyeon got out of the room and crossed her arms.

“Unnie!” Sulli called out to her. “Stepho unnie’s trying to start a fight with me again.”

“Understand her, Sul. You know that you’re more mature than she is.” Taeyeon patted the younger’s back.

Tiffany ignored the comments. As usual.

“Wow. She really looks like Yoona and Yuri combined.” Sunny emerged out of the door as well, followed by the whole class.

“Who?” Krystal asked.

“You.” Tiffany answered.

“Me?” Krystal asked again.

“Kid, yes, you. See?” Sooyoung lightly pushed my sister right in front of Yoona and Yuri. “You’re a combination of these two beauties.”

“She still resembles Jessica in some way though.”  Tiffany said.

“I can see that.” Hyoyeon observed Krystal’s face up-close.

“She still looks like YoonYul’s love child, if you ask me.” Sooyoung nodded her head vigorously.

Yoona, Yuri, as well as Seohyun who’s been reading a book all this time, kept silent.

“Dude, what’s your say on this?” Tiffany poked Yuri’s cheek.

“I can’t believe she actually looks like us.” Yoona spoke first.

“I know, cool.” Yuri uttered a few words.

“Guys, please stop fascinating about my sister’s resemblance with Yuri and Yoona. I think she’s gone nuts.”

“Nuts?” Sunny asked.

“Yep. She’s taking too much info. And she’s only become a huge fan of all of you.”

“It would be so much better if you introduce yourselves to her, unnies.” Sulli cheerfully told the group.

Krystal’s been frozen on her spot the whole time. Clearly unmoving.

“She’s easily shaken up. Aww. How cute! Can we call her baby Jung?!” Sunny cutely squealed.

“Call her whatever you want. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind.” I smiled at them.

“So, who’s going first? Introductions, people!” Taeyeon announced.

“Unnies, I think we should wait for baby Jung to recover first.” Seohyun suggested.

 

 

 

~

Weee~ Done for now. Haha. It's been a while, eh? I miss you all. ;u;

I've fallen ill and I'm still recovering now. Thank God my sickness wasn't that serious. :)

I'll be introducing a new character SOON. Guess who? :3

 

Oh, congratulations to Yoona & Seunggi and Sooyoung & Kyungho! #staystrong

Tho I know most of the girls are dating someone now, I'm still keeping my faith on JeTi and SunYeon *crosses fingers*

Keep on shipping, keep on spazzing, keep on surfing. SONE forever, surfer forever. I have no plans on leaving my PINK fandom no matter what. ;)

 

'Til next time guys!

I'll wait for your comments. ^^

~ XOXO