↷ Teaser 5

The Unit ↷ apply closed。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

❝ The Brains❞ and❝ The Unpredictable Lady❞

Two loned girls sat in two different and empty cells. 
Both stayed silent, but they were aware of each other's presence.  Only a single barred window is what kept the two connected.

Neither liked to talk a lot, both had too much running on their minds.

"I'm gonna get out." A small girl's voice broke the silence that stood.

"You won't make it." The other small girl that sat on the other side of the cement wall.

"You obviously don't know who I am." The small girl replied as she started to get up onto her feet and feel around the walls. Trying to get a feel of how strong, sturdy and old the walls were. If they were old enough, there would be some of the wall chipping away, meaning an opening.

"You obviously are new here." The girl simply said, her tone never changing or wavering. The young girl had a stoic expression on; though her expression was plain, one could see curiousity run through her eyes. She lived in her cell her whole life. She knew every inch of this place. She had seen many like the other girl on the other side. Trying to break free. Get out.

But it was useless.

"You say that as if there is no hope." The girl stated.

"You can try to find some. But you probably won't succeed." The girl simply replied as she started to lay down on the ground.

"How would you know? Been here a while, I presume." The girl was still going around her cell, lightly touching each part of the dark cell.

"My whole life."
"Explains why you're so monotonous." The girl's sarcasm was nothing new to the other girl. She has heard it all before, but she has learned to shrug it off.

"You can chip away at the walls all you like. But, nothing will work." The girl stated as she then yawned and started to twist and turn on the cold floor. Trying her best to get "comfy" or find some warmth.

"Really? Watch me then. I'll find a way. Just to prove it, I'll even bring you with me." The girl stated. She had checked around the whole cell and there was no sign of even a crack. But she wasn't going to give up.

"Is that a challenge?" The girl stated before she was about to drift off to sleep.

"No, it's a promise." The other girl nodded to herself as she looked out of another barred window that led to the outside world. It was too high up for her to even reach it, but she just enjoyed the view of the night.

 

"C'MON! Come at me!" A girl in her mid-late teens was encouraging a girl that looked older than she, to come at her with punches and kicks.

"Don't taunt me, you'll regret it." A girl that seemed a bit older than the other, stated.

"I won't know if I'll regret it if you're not putting all your effort into it!" The younger replied.

"I do put all my effort into it." The girl simply state

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter