Ch Infinity

How To Buy Love

Sandara was overly excited. Finally! After long pain staking weeks she was able to buy the perfect gift for Taeyang. Her long time crush.

She had it all planned out. On a warm day with a slight breeze off into the sunset she would confese, "Taeyang, I don't care if I'm older. I love you! Would you consider me as girlfriend material?".

And of course he would say yes, how greatful he is and how he's been waiting for this day forever.

As she continues daydreaming the bag holding the present flies out of her hands and into the middle of traffic!

Just as a vechile is about to race over it, a man appers.

All the blood rushes to her head as she see's him making his way to her, bag intact.

The mystery man sauter's over, confident and smoking hot. With the sun on him plus his clothes he look's like god, a very lean one at that.

The fashion hoodlum is clutching the bag as she begins stammering.

"Ah! My name is Sandara Park and that right there is my bag. Thank you so much for saving it. You just resuced possibly the whole world!"

"Wait! Wait! Wait a minute! In my hand is a famous, exspensive brand name item. A limited edition style, 'One Of A Kind' . You don't think I just risked my life to grab this for nothing, do you?"

"What exactly do you want?"

"Well, a reward of course."

A reward? This hot god wants something in return, are you kiding with me?

"Hmmmm, pay me interest!"

"Um-m-m-m, I don't have any money right now. You see I spent it all on that gift."

Now what does he want?

"Sell something then, for exapmle.......yourself!"

Hknfsnfii134813ufjqnikjnDKFJQONPO?????? What the hell is this dude thinking!!!!!!

"Now wait a minute here MISTER!"

"G Dragon."

"Whatever Scaley Face, I am no e! That is something meant to do with the one you love!"

"Hahahahaha! You misunderstood, . You'll just be doing some sketchy activites and errands for people."

Ugh!!! Worst day ever! I am so embaressed, is my face red? It's red I know it.......I seriously need Tam Tam right now.

"I'll take this with me for now! Meet me tomorrow at the mall's front entrance at 11. See ya babe~"

"HEY!!! Scaley Face?"

Good, now you have his attention Park. Give him what he deserves! All around us the people start to gather, curious.

"Oh no! How could you do this to me ? First you get me pregnant in a one night stand, now you won't take responsiblity and are whoreing around! Sob~~~"

That should teach him! The bystanders gasp in a sychronized wave. Probably shocked, he is.....apparently not.

With a smug expression he gives the last say, "I wouldn't be talking, HEARTBREAKER." .

 

~Tomorrow At The Mall~

 

"So. Who am I being sold to?"

"Don't worry sweetheart! The client is clean and mostly pure. A real decent fellow. ME!"

A3S4D5F6G7HU8IJOKOJ;HLIGUFIY65DF6G78H-9[OGFDSADFGH9I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

"Pretend to be my girlfriend for a day. All you need to do is act lovey-dovey with me. There are a ton of chicks who don't get the clue to back off so I need you. Let's go inside the mall and start then."

"Ok. I'll just hold your arm then?"

This is my first time linking arms with a guy.......

I can't help it! I'm thinking to much about this, go back inside stress sweat! In the middle of akwardly staring at his defined arms, a hand slowly comes out and places my arm in G Dragon's.

And for the first time since we met, he smiled sincerly.

Walking past stores, me dangling from his muscles in a sort-of cute way and his other arm resting on my waist, we gather stares and whispers. Not fun!

'What a perfect couple!'

'That girl is so cute right? Really hot!"

"That guy is to drool for!

Honey, your boyfriends right infront of you!"

"Oh my! Is that a gangster?"

"I'll protect you snookums~"

I can literally see his veins threatening to pop out. He said he's not mafia, I believe him......

As I hide more into him, G Dragon drags me away from the population.

"Why are we stoping all of a sudden?"

"People were gawking."

"Well, you do stand out. Really 'crayon!' ".

"Stupid!!! They were staring at you!"

"Oh so it's my fault? Why, your not normally being stared at?!"

" No I am, but it's different!"

Hold up a sec......

"Compared to you, I'm quite alright. Thank you very much! "

"You are not alright, not normal! UGH.....no wonder they ing stare."

Right as I'm about to rebute he storms off, leaving me in a trail of dust.

Now I have to run to catch up with him, great...... plus i'm in heels. At least I'm wearing jeans!

"GD , wait! How about some food?"

 

~Restaurant~

 

"You really eat a lot. How will you ever get a boyfriend?"

Shut up!

"I want a boyfriend of course, but. I will not act as someone i'm not, it's not right."

"Right......that could also be the reason why you keep getting rejected though."

That's is right. ' You're nice, but you're better as a friend. ' The famous line told to me often.

"How do you know that?! Could it be......do you like me?"

"Yah!!! I have standards too you know. You're just here to get the job done, but honestly? Anyone could've done it."

That's right also. I need to leave, the day is officialy over.

 

(far off into the distance.......................... SIT SIT MAN!!!!!! You stupid pig. How can you say the first thing that comes to mind?! Just admit you like her G Dragon.)

 

~Next Couple Hours~

 

It's empty.The space where my arm is supposed to be on is empty. There's no more cushion who treat's me to food or glares at erts. He's gone now. Because of me.

"Hello? Sandara? It's Taeyang. I have a recording tomorrow and I want you to come watch. I'll see you there~"

 

~Next Day~

 

"I'm really happy you could make it Dara. Since it's the first session I'm super nervous. It's good your here, it'll really help calm me down."

Yup, real great. That's what I said last night after the voice call when I was crying into my pillow searching for my Scaley Face.

I wonder what that idiot is up to now? I hope he's now causing to much attention, he never really did take a hint.

"So then Daesung and Seungri came. The end!"

"I'm sorry, I must've dozed off. Can you start over?"

"Are you okay Dara hon?"

His cool forehead leans on mine, his hand caressing my face. No one moves, not until ' I need a girl' starts playing. Then Taeyang snail paces his lips onto mine, it was the lightest of the lightest, but I could feel it the same.

I should be exstatic now, should'nt I? I mean I think I like Taeyang.

 

BOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The doors breaks down and in comes a furious him, G Dragon.

"Who da do ya think you are?! No ones call's her Dara but me!"

"Who are you....?"

"Her boyfriend!!!!!!!"

 

~Outside Recording Studio~

 

"I'm sorry Dara. What I said was all a lie, not of it was true."

"Really GD?"

"Really. I honestly am proud to say this. I love you Sandara Park."

"I love you too G Dragon!"