Part 2 and Last

Helping My Crush [One Shot] Hoya

[The Next Day]

 

I heard knocking on the door. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the front door to be confronted by Hoya.

 

“Good Morning!” He exclaimed, “Did I wake you up?” I nodded and welcomed him in to the house.

 

“My parents are at work so it’s just me and my younger brother right now,” I stated, forgetting that Sungyeol was still at my house.

 

“What is Sungyeol doing here?” Hoya asked, as we walked past the living room.

 

“Oh that’s right… he spent the night yesterday. We fell asleep on the couch. I forgot he was here,” I said, more like reminding myself of what happened yesterday.

 

“Oh… well you still are going to help me right?” He asked. I nodded.

 

“Just let me wash my face and we can start this master plan.” I replied. He nodded and waited for me in the kitchen area. I took this opportunity to change as well. When I returned Sungyeol was awake and he was sitting in the kitchen area as well.

 

“Morning Yunnie,” He greeted. I smiled and greeted him.

 

“Morning Yeolie… did you sleep well?” I asked. He nodded.

 

“I hope you don’t mind. I’m going to steal Yun for today,” Hoya said. Sungyeol shook his head.

 

“Actually I can take care of Jinyoung while you’re out.” Sungyeol suggested.

 

“Really? You would do that?” I asked. He nodded.

 

“Yeah I love that little boy. He’s the little brother I never had.” He stated. I smiled over at him.

 

“Thanks that would help a lot.” I said. At times like this I wondered why I didn’t fall for Sungyeol instead. My heart probably wouldn’t be hurt right now.

 

“Well we should go then.” Hoya added, standing up. I nodded and we headed out the door. “So there really nothing going on between you and Sungyeol?” He asked. I laughed.

 

“No… he’s my friend…nothing more and nothing less.” I stated. He smiled at me and latched his arm around mine. My heart almost stopped.

 

“So… what are we going to do first?” Hoya asked. I looked at him up and down.

 

“No offense oppa, I love you the way you are, but if you want to date Gina you need a makeover.” I told him. He furrowed his thick eyebrows and looked over in my direction.

 

“Well what is wrong with me now?” he wondered.  I pulled on his shirt.

 

“This is too casual. You need new threads,” I commented. I looked up at his hair “You also need a new haircut.” He groaned.

 

“You’re taking me to a salon aren’t you,” He asked. I smirked and nodded. Lucky for Hoya, I had the hook up at the Red Carpet salon. My cousin worked there, and she was more than happy do to me the favor.  When Hoya got out of the salon he looked great! I couldn’t help but stare at him. I always thought that Hoya looked great, but now he looked different, just a bit more refined.

 

 

 

“What is there something wrong?” Hoya asked me, noticing that I was staring at him.

 

“N-no... it’s just that cut suits you.” I stated. He grinned and put an arm around me.

 

“Glad you think so. Hopefully Gina thinks so too…Where are we off to now songsengnim?” He asked. I pulled on his shirt again.

 

“New threads. If you want to get Gina you need better clothes to approach her with.” I stated. He shrugged. He seemed to be more open to what I was suggesting, but as time went on, I didn’t want to help. When I would see that smile on his face… it made me feel good that he was happy, but it hurt to know that I wasn’t the cause of his happiness.

 

We shopped for several outfits. We got many that he looked good in, but there was one specific outfit that we both thought would be good for him to approach Gina in.

 

 

We went over everything he had to say and everything he had to do to ask Gina out. We also went through what he should plan to do before he asked her out.

 

“Yunnie you have no idea how grateful I am to you,” Hoya told me, as we got closer to where I lived. I shook my head.

 

“Really you don’t have to thank me,” I replied, looking down at the ground.

 

“No really I do. You have no idea what this means to me. If Gina says yes to me then I’ll take you out for ice cream, and if Gina says no then… well I’ll be coming to cry on your shoulder.” He told me, I chuckled slightly. Was it so wrong for me to wish he would come to cry on my shoulder?

 

When we got to my house, Hoya gave me a hug and I watched him walk away. When I went in to the house I was greeted by Sungyeol. He had just lulled my brother to sleep. My parents weren’t too far off from coming home either.

 

“So how did you date go?” Sungyeol teased me, as I sat down on the couch next to him. I shoved him slightly.

 

“Don’t even joke like that Sungyeol. I gave him all the tools he needed to ask her out. Everything else it out of my hands,” I muttered. He hugged me sideways.

 

“Y’know it hurts to see my little dongseng heartbroken.” He told me, squeezing me slightly. I laid my head on his chest. I could feel a couple of tears fall out of my eyes.

 

“Oppa I’m so stupid. I literally lead him to someone else’s arms.” I said, digging my face in to his shirt. He patted my head.

 

“Well it’s not all over. She might say no. Then you can take yo man!” he suggested. I laughed at how he said the last part. I nodded. “Or you can tell him anyways.” He also suggested. I shook my head.

 

“No oppa. It would be automatic rejection. Plus how weird would it be for the girl that you asked for dating advice to want to date you? I can see it in his eyes oppa. He has a giant crush on Gina and I can’t compete.” I stated. He merely rubbed my head.

 

“You’re just too kind Yunnie.” Sungyeol told me. I sighed and hoped for the worst to happen.

 

[A couple days later at School]

 

I walked to school with Sungyeol and just before I entered my class I was tackled by a familiar figure.

 

“She said yes!” Hoya exclaimed. As soon as I processed what he said, I felt like someone had just shot me.

 

“Oh that’s great,” I said, still in his embrace. I obviously wasn’t as enthusiastic as he was.

 

“So I guess I owe you some ice cream huh?” he stated. I shook my head.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” I stated. Then Gina passed by.

 

“That’s my girl. I’ll see you around Yunnie! Thank you!” Hoya told me, running after Gina. I sighed and magically Sungyeol appeared beside me again.

 

“I’m sorry Yunnie.” He started. I didn’t even answer him. I shook my head and walked in to my class. 

 

Hoya… maybe it’s time I give up….


Okay readers... I have a poll for this one ^^ please let me know what you would like me to do next ^^

 

 

 

Alrighty readers please vote!  [If it doesn't show up please go to my polls! please and thank you!]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/7146