The Way You Make Me Feel

The Way You Make Me Feel

Hara's POV

MC: Which member do you think will be the first to reveal a relationship to the public?

B2ST: Junhyung

Junhyung: If I get a girlfriend later on, I would love to let the public know about it

MC: Why don't you tell us about it today?

Junhyung: *laughs* not today


Joker891219 (Junhyung's Twitter): I've mustered strength just from one phone call

skullhong (Hongki's Twitter): Is it me is it me? Cuz I just called you! It better be me, or else

Joker891219: Of course it's Hong...Hongki ^---^ hohoho hahaha you were already expecting it

Joker891219: Even though people say pretty girls don't look as great from the back, you're beautiful from every angle

skullhong: Ah this is embarrassing!

Joker891219: Of course Hongki's calls give me strength, but just before you called.....I'll stop here.


Everything about him makes me smile. He's always there when I'm having a hard time. And no, this isn't fiction. It's not a dream. It's reality. Junhyung oppa was foreshadowing what would become known to the public soon. But we haven't done much dating. Just go out and eat, maybe a movie, something like that three times within the last month. He and I talked about revealing the relationship to the public. A week into the relationship we talked about this. I told him I was scared that fans would start bashing us like what happened with Jonghyun oppa and Shin Se Kyung unni. Where all the fans opposed the couple but had to deal with it. But that's just SM fans, they're so aggressive sometimes. But he said he feels like he shouldn't keep it a secret. I told him I'd think about it. The next day I told him that we should give it some time, like maybe wait a month or so. He agreed and so we waited. The only people that knew about us were B2ST, Nicole, Seungyeon unni, and HyunA. Gyuri unni might be catching on to what's going on and Jiyoung....she's too busy daydreaming about Kikwang. And Sohyun, little Sohyunnie, I've seen what she's doing on Twitter. She makes it too obvious that she's flirting with Dongwoon but she claims she's just being the sunbae she is. Gayoon and Jihyun only care about them and 4minute while Jiyoon is somewhat catching on too. In no time, Junhyung and I will be revealed to the public. I hope our fans--B2UTYS, Kamilias--will accept us. B2ST was in Japan while KARA was here in Korea. And here I am again, late night texting Junhyung oppa when I should really be asleep.

"Hara unni!" Jiyoung said, throwing a pillow at my bed. "Go to sleep, you can text tomorrow."

"Leave me alone, Jiyoung," I said. I sent my last text telling him good night and sweet dreams. He said tomorrow he'd be back so we have time to go out before KARA goes to Japan. I lied down and thought about him. I thought about our future together. Cute kids and a peaceful, beautiful life. The thought made me fall asleep and the next morning....

"Hara!" Nicole yelled, throwing a pikachu at my face.

"Nuuuuuuuu~!" I said.

"Junhyung's here," Nicole said.

"OPPA?!" I yelled, falling off the bed. The pikachu landed on my face and a PIKA PIKA sound came out of it.

"That Junhyung XD," Nicole said.

"Very funny, Nicole," I said, getting up. I picked up the pikachu doll and cuddled it. Pikachu reminds me of Junhyung oppa a lot.

"I heard he's coming back from Japan today," Nicole said, lying down on Jiyoung's bed.

"Who went out today?" I asked, sitting on my own bed.

"Well you were still asleep so Seungyeon unni left with Jiyoungie and Gyuri unni," Nicole said. "They went out to eat and then they might head to practice."

"Shouldn't we head to practice?" I asked.

"I guess we should," Nicole said. "You know, be there early for once."

"Mhm when was the last time we were ever early?" I asked, going to the bathroom.

"NEVER!" Nicole said. We both laughed, since it was true. Nicole and I are never early. But this is a first for us. After I cleaned up and ate breakfast, Nicole and I went straight to practice, getting there before Seungyeon unni, Gyuri unni, and Jiyoung. They were shocked too when they walked into the room finding us there....goofing off.

"Nicole and Hara are here early," Seungyeon unni said.

"Isn't it a surprise?" Nicole said, lying on her stomach.

"Yes, very shocking," Gyuri unni said, putting her stuff down. I lied down on Nicole which lead to sorta kinding squishing her. Everyone laughed as Nicole wiggled and whined, trying to get out from under me.

"Hara get off me!" Nicole said.

"Hmmmm...nah~," I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Oh Hara, you silly girl," Junhyung oppa said, walking in. 

"OPPA!" I said, making my cute grabby hands. He smiled and went over, pulling me to my feet.

"I CAN BREATHE!" Nicole said, gasping for air.

"Are we talking miss A, G-Dragon, or B2ST?" Jiyoung asked making everyone laugh. Even Junhyung was laughing.

"For this, B2ST," Nicole said, sitting up. 

"You don't mind if I take her out?" Junhyung asked.

"Can't it wait until practice is over?" Gyuri unni asked.

"Just let her go!" Seungyeon unni said.

"*sigh* fine but tomorrow you have to practice Hara!" Gyuri unni said. 

"OK!" I said as Junhyung dragged me out of the practice room. "Where to, oppa?"

"Let's go to Cube first, they don't know that I ditched them," Junhyung oppa said. I nodded and he brought me to Cube. As he walked into B2ST's practice room, I quietly snuck into 4minute's while they were enjoying their lazy time with G.NA unni. The typical maknae (Sohyun) in the corner playing on her DS (possibly Pokemon, you'll never know). 2Yoon was sitting near the windows looking at a laptop, looking at Youtube videos and possibly other internet stuff like UFO or something. Then there's 2Hyun with G.NA unni just plainly goofing off, doing random dance moves. Being the sneaky ninja I am, I went over and scared HyunA from behind. 

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!" HyunA screamed, jumping onto G.NA unni. 

"O.O....what was that?" G.NA unni asked. I was already on the floor laughing my off.

"It was Hara," Jihyun said.

"HARA!" HyunA yelled, getting off of G.NA unni's shoulders. "When did you get here?!"

"Like......a few minutes ago >.>," I said.

"Lemme guess, Junhyung oppa picked you up," Sohyun said, not looking up from her game.

"Why......yes," I said, sitting down next to her. "Such a smart maknae~."

"You know," HyunA said, sitting down next to me. "Shouldn't you thank ME for introducing you to Junhyung oppa?"

"I'll thank you," I said. "When....Junhyung and I decide to tell the public."

"Mhm, I'm still waiting for that thank you," HyunA said.

"When are you two gonna let the public know?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"Question is.....how is the public gonna take it?" Gayoon unni asked. Oh yeah....that. I remember Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung. A bunch of Shawols went crazy and angry when they heard their Jonghyun is with a woman. Well....that's just SM fans, aggressive and possessive. Trust me, Sunny unni told me one time that there were these fanboys in Paris all fighting over Sooyoung unni. Like craziness. At that moment I got worried....how will fans react to this?

"Hara, let's go," Junhyung oppa said, walking in. "The boys said I can go out as long as I don't skip practice tomorrow." I nodded and left with him. It has been a month. A month since we've been together. I looked at him. He's already hinted to the public about us. Was this a sign that....the world was ready for me and Junhyung. Looking out the window of his car, I see a few paparazzis. I opened the window and stuck my face out, feeling the wind blow through my hair.

"You silly girl," Junhyung oppa said. Paparazzis took notice and took pictures of us. I didn't mind. I felt like this was the right time. To show the whole world who I am. The girlfriend that Junhyung wants to reveal. Haters can hate all they want, they won't tear us apart. It was a long day of nothing but being with Junhyung oppa. It was a good feeling to let the public know about us. Junhyung oppa dropped me off but he stopped me before I could get out of the car.

"You were planning something, weren't you?" he asked.

"You hinted at our relationship long ago....I thought this would be the time for everyone to know," I said.

"You're not worried that fans might bash us?" Junhyung oppa asked.

"We'll just see," I said, kissing him on the lips. He smiled and I went back to the dorm. I was in for a big surprise the next day.

Next Day

"Hara.....Hara.....GOO HARA!" Seungyeon unni yelled.

"Huh what?" I said, sitting up.

"Manager's here," Seungyeon unni said. I was confused why the manager was here, but I got up and went to the living room where Nicole, Gyuri unni, the manager, and Jiyoung were.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Is it true?" manager asked.

"What is?" I asked.

"You and Junhyung....Nicole and the others tell me it is but I don't believe them," manager said.

"When have I ever lied?" Nicole asked.

"You've lied a billion times," manager said.

"Yes....it's true," I said. The manager went wide eyed. It wasn't as shocking to the others, since they knew.

"....Cube confirmed it....we should confirm it too," manager said, getting up and leaving.

"O.O.....T.T unni~! Gimme Kikwang's number, I wanna hook up with him and be the next B2ST-KARA couple!" Jiyoung said.

"In your dreams," Nicole said, pushing Jiyoung playfully. When everyone found out that day, it was positive feedback. Some Junhyung fangirls were willing to give up Junhyung for me. Ahhhh so cute. It turned out better than expected. That night before going to bed, HyunA had sent dozens of texts. She was in her worried state hoping that I hadn't killed myself before crazy fans could get me.

"HyunA, calm down, I'm fine, it went well, everyone loves us," I texted.

"Oh good! I was worried that you weren't texting me back!" HyunA texted.

"Before I go to sleep tonight, I wanna say something," I texted.

"What's that?" HyunA texted, being confused.

"Thank You," I texted before turning my phone off. Jiyoung still pesters me for Kikwang's number but I'm glad that everything turned out ok. No more hiding. No more secrets. Just being us, together forever.