Day One

King Time

 

 

Description 

 

 

 

 

My name is Luhan. I have a twin brother name Sehun. We would be identical twins if I didn't decide to dye my hair blonde. I go to Demon High, it's a school for average kids. My parents separated when I was just five. Sehun lives with mom and I live with dad. In Demon High, I am known as the demon prince. Those who mess with me will see the last of his daylight from my fist.

It's been three years since my brother and I last met. We wrote letter to each other so it felt like we never left. Sehun is the class president of his school and well he seems perfect. He found a beautiful girlfriend and he is everything that's not me. I have bad grades compare to him.

Today I will meet him in the park near our old house. I hope to see how he has changed during the years. I got dressed in casual clothing and walked to the park where Sehun stood.

"Hey Sehun."

"Hey. How are you, Luhan hyung?" Sehun said, smiling at me.

He is still the same as before.

"I am doing great. Are you okay with mom?"

"Yeah. I miss you hyung. Let's go to my apartment so we can catch up on our lives." Sehun said.

We walked silently to Sehun's apartment. It was beautiful, neat and it seems lonely.

"Do you live here by yourself?"

"Yeah. Mom comes to visit time to time." Sehun said, bringing me a cup of coffee while I sat.

"I read your letters."

"I know." Sehun said, smiling.

"You have a perfect life. You must've been happy."

"My life isn't perfect." Sehun said, sitting by the window.

He opened the window and a gentle breeze came in.

"Do you want to live my life?" Sehun asked.

"I wish I could."

"Then live it. It is not as perfect as you think. I hold dark secrets." Sehun said.

His hair shine and he smiled sadly. He fell out the window.

"SEHUN!"

He dropped onto the ground.