The Memory

Beautiful Hangover

 Author's POV

  "What you've done?!" he yelled to a woman in front of him. Still afraid, she just hunged her head low.

"I'm sorry, sir. I didnt mean to break it. Actually..."

"Get out!" The woman lifted her head. Confused.

"I said get out?!"

"Y...yes.. sir. I'm sorry..." without a words she leaves the room.

Amber sat down slowly. Anger still inside, and he don't realize what he just did.  The broken frame still in his hand. Her smile. Amber closed his eyes, and the memories came to his mind.

Flashback

"Kim..."

"Yeah... what??" the boy busy with his homework turned to face his best friend.

"Urm... do you know... Ailee?" Amber asked. Kim chuckled.

"Ouh... I knew. She's your crush since our first year, right? Wait, dont tell me you fall in love with that noona???"

"I dont have any idea. Hey, love is unlimited,okay? I really go insane each time she smiled. Kim, can you help me??"

"Absolutely,pal. So,what's your plan?"

"I wanna confess to her. Tomorrow..."

"Woaahh... So suddenly. Ber, did you think she has a lot of fans? Are you not afraid our senior will bully you after this?" Kim closed his book and stared at Amber. His handsome pal just shooked his head.

"You wanna help me or not???" Amber stand up and start walking. Kim quickly packed his stuff and chased him.

"Of course I do. But what I'll get if you succeed?"

"I will tell Pie that you like her..." Kim widened his eyes.

"Hell,no! You can't!" he locked Amber's head with his arms.

"Of course I can! the two boys start to mess each other head while walking. They stop when two figure appeared in front of them.

 

 "Hi guys," it's Ailee.

"It's you again, Kim. Why you always appeared in my day?" and it was Pie.

"W...what you say? Me appeared in your day? Hey, shorty, you are the one who always keep popped up from somewhere..." replied Kim.

"You called me shorty?!" Pie yelled to the tallest figure.

"Yes, I did! Shorty! Shorty!" They start to bickering while Ailee and Amber stared at each other awkwardly.

 

 "If you don't mind? Can we... I mean me walk you home?" Ailee chuckled seeing Amber shuttering.

"Yes, I can see why not. And it's great to leave them alone..."she pointed at Kim and Pie. Amber just laughed.

 Along the walk, they keep glancing at each other. To broke the silent, Amber start to whistling.

"Amber..?"

"Yes?"

"Why you love to stare at me?" He stopped whistling.

"H..how you know..? he feel  so embarassed.

"I can feel it. Everytime i want to pick a book at my locker, I saw you standing at your locker. During our P.E period, Pie told me that you always got hit by the ball when you look at me.. There's  something wrong, Amber..?" They stop walking. Amber just hunged her head low. He take a deep breath before answer,

"Yes, there's something wrong at you, Ailee..."

"W..what you mean??"

"You make me insane when I saw your smile. I admit, that I...I..."Ailee can see that guy's forehead sweating.

"I like you," finally, Amber said that words. The older girl a little bit surprise. She never expect that Amber, her junior have that feeling.

"Okay..."Ailee stated which made Amber frowned.

"Huh?"

"I said,okay...Isn't that satisfy you, Amber Lee Eunyoung?" Ailee pattted Amber slowly with her smile.

"Okay?What you mean by saying okay..?"

"Figure it yourself. We already reached my home. I have to go. Bye, Amber..." Amber stunned when felt Ailee's lips at his cheek. He saw Ailee walking leaving him there, and she turned with a sweet smile and Amber realized something. Ailee laughed from inside seeing Amber jumped like a crazy man.

"Yeahh...huhuu!!" he keep jumping and screaming along his way home.

End of flashback

"Amber??"Kim shaked Amber's shoulder twice.

"Huh?"

"Hish...  why you scolded Victoria? I saw her crying at her place, Amber.." Kim stated calmly. Amber just silent. Kim let out a big sighed and face his sad buddy.

"This is so much. Gain yourself,Ber. I bet Ailee will also dissapointed seeing you like this. I didnt care, either you want or not, you have to come to my house tonight..." Kim start to leave.

"But, Kim...I.."

"No but anymore..." he said and dissapeared from the room.

 

 

At Jung's House

 

 "Soo Jungg!!!" the blond girl yelled for her sister, again. She scoffed when Krystal didnt reply. WIth an anger, she stepped to her sister's room. 

"Krystal Jung Soo Jung! Are you hear me?! I've called you for a millions times! Open this door!" Jessica knocked the door repeatly. A moments later, the door opened by a girl with a messed hair.

"Unnie, what? I'm sleepy..." Krystal yawned.

"This kid, hey, are you forget that we have to go to Uncle Jo house?!" Jessica yelled, again.

"Okay..." her eyes still sleepy.

"Soo jung, dress yourself,now!" and without an option anymore, Jessice glared.

"Arasso,arasso..." afraid of Jessica, Krystal quickly run to the bathroom.

That's why I need my scary eyes. Said Jessica.