❤ Calling sonwolforlife ❤

♛ The K-POP Tea Shop ♛ {HIATUS}
 
 
pick up
designer's note: Awesome angst story!

 

sonwolforlife 
story link

Backbrace

Backbrace - angst jonghyun jongyu onew shinee selfharm depression - main story image 
 

 

 

Title: 5/5

The title got me kind of excited before reading the story. I can't really tell what I am about to read but at the same time it made me curious. I love your title! It's very unique.

 

Aesthetic Appeal: 10/10

AWESOME poster. I don't really deduct points for poster unless it is really unappealing.

 

Description and Foreword: 8/10

Your description was well written. It was short and simple to the point where not much of the story is being leaked but at the same time I know the gist of what I am about to read. I appreciate your little warning on the foreword, but I think you should also add in like the most suspense part of your story or anything catchy in the foreword to lure in readers. Your little warning was really cute though. ^^

 

Characterization/Details: 20/20

Onew needs some love!!! Poor thing :(. I knew exactly how Onew felt and I was really hooked onto his character. The way you conveyed his feeling and described him was exceptionally well done. As for Jonghyun, we don't know much about him yet, but I was pleased with how observant he is as to have found out about Onew’s depression.

 

Plot: 15/20

A very good start for this story. I don't really like angst stories, but I am really looking forward to the next chapter of Backbrace. Since this is just the beginning, I can't detect anything wrong with your story yet, though your first two chapters are really short. I hope you can write longer chapters next time.

 

Flow: 10/10

In my opinion, the story plot is moving at a very decent pace. It seems like you weren't in a rush or anything. Like I said this is just the beginning of the story so there are not many flaws to be found.

 

Originality: 7/10

I have read story in which the main character suffered with depression before, but I truly believe this is your own ideas that you put out in Backbrace. There is something I just have to tell you though. You use a lot of big words in your story. I mean it is a good thing but don't make readers feel too overwhelmed by it. Some of us might need to have a dictionary near us while reading your story. I am not telling you to stop using big words, but you should have a limit.

 

Etc: 15/15

The beginning of the story was very well thought out and displayed. I wish you the best as you continue on with writing Backbrace. As you see, I did not really mention about grammar because I am not a grammar person myself. It also means you don't have a serious issue with grammar for me to really correct.

 

90/100

 

~Remember to credit the shop!

~Never unsubscribe!

~Leave a comment once you have seen it!