Nightmares and Fun?!?

Only In Our Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun learned about the dreamworld from LuHan, one night turning into two weeks and soon, a month had passed with their nightly meetings. Sehun appeared in the dreamworld on the anniversary of their one month of meetings, and LuHan greeted him by with a smile and a bubble tao. "Ni hao, ke'ai de yige." He said cheerily, and though Sehun couldn't understand what the older was saying he couldn't help but smile back. LuHan was the opposite of Sehun; Cheerful where Sehun was closed off, optimistic while Sehun was pessimistic, friendly while Sehun was shy. Despite their differences, though, he felt comfortable and ALIVE in the other man's presence, so when LuHan grabbed his hand and moved them elsewhere in the dream, Sehun didn't hesitate to go along.

He almost wished he had, though, when he saw the dark storm of the nightmare looming on the horizon. "What are we doing here, hyung?" He said, suddenly scared, almost able to feel the monster's claws in his flesh once more. 

"Gege," LuHan said distractedly, staring intently at the nightmare as it came closer. 

"What?" Sehun said, distracted from the storm by the foreign word. LuHan then turned to look at him and smiled soothingly at the worry on Sehun's face. "Gege," he said, reaching out his fingers to smooth the creases of Sehun's brow. "It's like 'hyung', in Mandarin." 

Sehun's mouth made an 'o' as he stayed completely still, suddenly acutely aware of LuHan's hands touching him. 'What the hell? I'm straight!' He thought as he caught himself staring at LuHan's lips, the scar marring his lower lip only giving him a more interesting look.

LuHan flicked his fingers hard against Sehun's forehead and the younger jumped in surprise. "Wha-What?!" He said, and LuHan gave him a playful glare. "Don't space out on me, Xiaodi! I said," and he turned back to look at the nightmare that was suddenly so close, "Get ready to have some fun."

"Fun?!" Sehun yelped as LuHan suddenly jumped forward, pulling him with a vice grip into the nightmare with him. This was NOT Sehun's idea of FUN!!! Libraries were fun, amusement parks were fun, the beach was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter