Why Your Hands So Beautiful? >

따뜻한 손

ding-dong-ding-dong!! ding-dong-ding-dong!!

"Haemi-ya!! open the door, eomma pappa!"

"Araseo eomma!! nugu seyo? O.. who are you looking for?"

There's a man with a mask and a cake in his hands. He give that to Haemi and ready to go without a word.

"Wait.. what is this for? and.. who are you?" 

He just point at a house next door. 

"Ahhh you're our new neghboor, thanks for the cake!"

"Nugu ya?"

"Our new neighboor, he gave us a cake but he already go"

"What is his name?"

"Ahh.. i'm forget to ask, mian eomma"

"Aigoo~~ we have to pay a visit too,"

"Ne~~"

 

In the afternoon Haemi and her mom going to a new neighboor's house, they met with his mom who give them a cake. Actually his name is Yang Yoseob, he is same age with Haemi and he got cold so he cant speak for a while. Unfortunately, Haemi can't meet with Yoseob because he's sleeping, Haemi feels a little bit dissapointed.

 

Today is raining, Haemi didn't bring an umbrella, but suddenly there's a person who give her an umbrella. "Oohh.. yoseob, right? i dont know we are in the same school, are you still get a cold?". Yoseob didn't say anything, he just take the umbrella and open that. "Huh? hm.. i think you can take the umbrella, i can waiting till its stop". Haemi feels uncomfortable, because the umbrella is not big enough for two person. However, Yoseob take Haemi's hand and they're going to the rain. Yoseob release his hand and hold the umbrella, but the other one grabs Haemi's shoulder, so she wouldn't get wet. Haemi can't think right, she can't say or do anything, she's really shocked. He do that till they're home. "Thanks for the ride". Yoseob smiling, Haemi can tell from his eyes.

 

*What happened to me? why i feel strange? how can he grab my hand so suddenly?*

Haemi remembering when Yoseob take his hand and grab her shoulder, her face got red and she feels hot

*His hand are so beautiful, how big and warm.. i'm feel safe* XD

 

For the next day in school, there's a music room which Haemi really like to spent her time playing piano. Without her realize, Yoseob looking at her from the back and he give applause when Haemi finished her play. Yoseob approaching Haemi and he sit beside her. He begin to play some not and playing a song 'Nothing's Better' the one which Haemi playing before. Haemi only look at his hand and listen the beautiful musical not that he's playing. Haemi is so touched, she's shed a tear. Yoseob brush her tears with his hand, he hold Haemi's face and give a sincere smile. Even tough Haemi still can't hear his voice or see his face clearly - because of mask - she's falling in love with this man. She love his big and beautiful hands, and feel safe with him.

 

Day by day they know each other, going home together, playing piano, watching movie and many more. It's just five days and they already so close.

"Are you not curious with my face?"

"Oohhh you can speak already? are you not sick anymore? your mom said you got a really serious cold"

"Gweanchanha, i'm okay. But.. why you never ask me to take this mask away? are you not afraid you will be dissapointed wiith my looks?"

"Hmm... i'm curious, but i never ever feel dissapointed. It's not your face who make me like you, i like you because your hands"

"Oohh? my hands? wae? aahhh.. is that the reason why you always hold my hands?"

"Hm.. your hand so beatiful, it's big and warm, i'm feel safe ><"

"Araseo~~ for the next, these hands will always protect you and never release yours!"

"Ooohhhh~~ so you can say things like that. kekeke"

"Hm.. why dont you open this mask?"_____ "Ottae? why you don't speak anything? are you dissapointed?"

"A..ani..aniyaa.. you're so handsome and.. cute, i think i like you more" Haemi give him a peck on his cheek. "Even your hand biger than your face :)"

"Is that compliment or what?"

"Of course it is"

"Araseo~~ never let go of my hands!" ><

 

 

 

Whooaaahhh this is my first one shot *because i can't sleep so i wrote this ;p* , finish in one and half hour, so long =.="

Hope you can enjoy ><