Just a friend?

Just a friend?

“It must be him.” You say, hang up the phone. Quickly running to the door, you stopped for a moment to brush back your dark brown hair. Another knock came and this time you finally answered. It was ji yong standing in the hall apartment.

 

“Hey,” he said cheerfully, “I’m here.”

 

You viewed him, seeing his bags held in one hand and a doggie bag in the other. You let him in. as he walked passed you, you say, “I was going to order pizza.”

 

He let down his things and looked at you. “Oh, well I wasn’t sure if you were going to try to make a home cooked meal so I brought myself some takeout.”

 

As you locked the door you snored. “My cooking is not that bad. Is it?”

 

“Sadly toni, it is.” He gave off a little smile. “I brought you some too” He pointed to his doggie bag that was filled with fried rice and sweet and sour chicken.

 

You two walked in to the kitchen. Ji yong paused at the seasoning that was left out. “omo, you really tried to cook something?”

 

You growled. “ahg, stop teasing me! It isn’t like you could do better.” You say as you grab the seasoning, putting them back into their proper places.”

 

“Actually,” he starts with an arrogant tone, “I can.” He pulled out some leftovers that were in your fridge and took the seasonings that were in your hands. In a smooth movement he pulled out a pot with a saucepan, landing them onto the stove. “How about you peel and chop two onions and three garlic, unless that is too big of a task for you?”

 

With an angered face you reached for a knife and chopping board. And stared to chop, unfortunately it was hard. Your eyes began to water as you chop the onions. A was hard

 

“How ya doing over there?” he asked I’m doing

 

“I- I’m doing…doing…” you wiped the tears from your eyes, “I’m doing something.”

 

“aish, girls these days!” he lowed the fire then turned to you. “Here let me show you.” He was behind you guiding you as you chopped. “You can’t chop to big, you gotta make them smaller.” You felt his breath tickle your ear. Not noticing you you’re holding your air in, almost feeling nervous. Finally you spoke. “Like this?”

 

“Yes that’s perfect.”

 

You felt him lean into your back. The beat of his heart pressed against your shoulder blade. Noticing he was to close to you, he back away. “I didn’t realize...” he stopped his words as you turned to face him.

 

You gulped. “Its ok, it wasn’t nothing anyway.”

 

“right.” He huff a laugh.

 

You reached up to wiped the tears that ran from your eyes, but swiftly, he stopped you. “No no no, don’t do that, it would just be worse.” He said, grabbing both of your wrists. Your eyes met. You never noticed how soft and calming his eyes was. Slowly you felt him leaning in, with your lips almost touching his.

 

You pushed him away. “Don’t you smell that?” you asked.

 

“Smell wha- He turned to the stove swearing. “Oh, , its burning.” He took the pan off the stove and placed it in the sink, running water on it.

 

I thought you said you could to better?” you joked.

 

He smirked. “I can, even if it is burnt, it would taste better than yours.” He out a burnt piece of broccoli. “Here taste it, I dare you.”

 

 

You knocked his hand lose of the burnt broccoli. “eww, no way.”

 

“Well, we still have this takeout to eat.”

 

You shook your head. “No thanks, I gotta go and shower anyways. If you want to watch tv, the one in my room works.”

 

“What’s up with the one in the living room?”

 

“I don’t know, one day it just went blank, kinda like your brain.” You joked.

 

“Ah, whatever, just go and shower before the whole kitchen smells like you.”

 

 

 

After you showered you wrapped a towel around you and headed for your room. You opened the door in shock. Ji yong was lying on your bed watching tele. You had forgotten that you told him he can watch it in there.

 

He turned his head seeing you standing in the doorway. “Oh, did you want be to leave?”

 

“No, I’ll just grab my things.” You walked over to your closet, searching for your white t. finding it you walked to your dresser, pulling the drawer open taking out , a bra, and some shorts. As you closed the door you headed out the room, but your towel got caught by the dresser drawer. Now you presumed completely uncovered. Ji hurried to cover his eyes and turned the other way. “I’m so sorry,” he said. “I didn’t see anything.”

 

You yanked the towel from the dresser and wrapped it up tightly around you. “You can look now.”

 

He turned back around with his cheeks the color of bright red cherries. “I didn’t see-

 

“I know,” you cut him off, ‘just forget about the whole thing ok?” he nodded. “I’m just going to get dress and you…” you paused, thinking how awkward this was, “you just stay in here.”

 

Moment later you came back, fully dress, into your room, but ji yong was no longer in there. “ji?” you called out.

 

“I’m in the living room!” he shouted back.

 

You made it in the living room, seeing he had already laid out the convertible bed. “You’re going to bed already?”

 

“Yea, I got to get an early start, if I want to find a new place, remember, mines burned down?”

 

“Oh, right um… good night then?”

 

“Sure, g’night. Hey, would you turn the light off when you head out, jeh-bahl.”

“What did you say?”

 

“It is please in Korean, would you turn the light please?”

 

“Oh, ok then, I will.”

 

“gomawo!”

 

“What?”

 

“I said thanks, would you like me to teach you?”

 

“Yeah, that would be cool.” You sat next to him on the bed. “So like how would I say hello?”

 

“An-yŏng-ha-se-yo. Go ahead try to say it.”

 

“An- um, this is hard.”

 

“No it isn’t, use your lips more, like this An-yŏng-ha-se-yo. “He said again.

 

“Ok, an- yong- say o?”

 

“That was close, but you can try harder.”

 

“An- yong- sa- I mean ha- sa—

 

Before you finished, his lips crashed into yours. He brought his hands up into your hair. You laid against the pillows letting him hover over you. You pulled at his shirt, “do you want to take it off?” he whispered. You bit your lip nodding yes. Reaching for the hem of his shirt, you raised it up over his head, flinging it to the side. His body landed against yours. Your fingers touched the bare of his back, slow you them up and down him. His lips began trailing down your neck. Your back arched at this, making you tense up all over. His lips tickled you. “ji, I don’t know what we’re doing.” He stopped, lifting off of you. You rose up, “I don’t think this is right.”  

 

“What’s not right? Are you talking about us, having ?” he sounded as if his voice was cracking.

 

“I mean, aren’t we suppose to be friends and not… you know.” You slugged your shoulders.

 

“I don’t get it, toni. One moment you’re all over me and the next you’re freaking out.”

 

“You started this! Not me!”

 

“You’re the one that ripped of your towel, showing me yourself!”

 

You shouted back. “I thought you said you did not see-

 

“I lied!” he stared to pack up his things. Throwing them into his bag, in an un-orderly matter.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Away from you!”

 

“ji, listen, don’t go, ok?”

 

He stopped to look at you. “How do you feel about me? Huh, toni? How do you really feel? Because I’m crazy about you. I always was, ever since I had met you.”

 

His words hurt you. You wanted to feel the same way, but you were not sure of how you felt. “ji, to be honest, i-I- I don’t know.” You admitted. ‘I want to but I can’t tell.” Your head lowered. The bang coved your face. He came over to you brushing them out the way. “It’s my fault; I put too much pressure on you. Just forget about what I did and said.” He took in a breath. “I guess I should be leaving now.” He reached for his bag, but you caught his hand. “I don’t want you to go, stay here, jeh-bahl?” he smiled a little. “Ok I guess I will, only because you said please.” You took his hand and kissed the corner of his mouth. “thanks- uhg, I mean gawmo.” He laughed. “It is gomawo.” You slid under covers bring them over your chest. Ji yong’s face was confused. “Ok, so if you are sleeping here, where do I sleep?”

 

“Um, you can sleep here too, if you want.” You patted a spot on the bed.

 

His movements was unsure, slowly he lay next to you, trying not to touch. “Is this ok?”

 

“You could get a little closer, if you want.”

 

He did, and this time his foot slightly rubbed against yours. Goose bumps grow all over your body. “Are you comfy?” you said.

 

“Yes~”

 

“ji, would you..”

 

“What, move over or-

 

“No, would you kiss me?”

 

At this question he paused, even more confused than he was before. He propped up on to his elbow, looking at you. “What do you say? Did you just ask me to kiss you so that you can mush me away again?”

 

You still lay on your pillow, turning your head to face him. “No, it was just- I- I was not ready at first, but now I am.”

 

He gave you a smirk then he wiped is eyes. “Aish! You know what you are? You’re a michinyon!

 

“I’m a wha-

 

Unable to finish, you brought you close to his lips, forcing his tongue into your mouth. You could taste the blood that dripped into your mouth as you bit his lower lip. He began to peel your shirt of, slowly placing it on the bed. You felt his hand reach for your left . His fingers were cold to the touch.  He massaged it while his other hand worked its way into your shorts, making moan just a little. Slowly you broke away, but he pulled you back in. kissing more rough than before; he pressed you to your back staring into your eyes. You felt the hunger and lust that he had for you. He began trailing his kisses down your abdomen, just slightly brushing over you bellybutton. “ji,” you said, trying to sound as calm as possible, “just take me, ji. Just take me.

 

A/N: So like this was my first ever fic to be posted on this site. Um I kinda ended it here, but I think I would reform it with an O/C. please comment and give me your thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated.