Sleeping History of Kwon Yuri

Sleep Talking

Well I hope you know who am I because I’m the lead character of this story. I’m Kwon Yuri BTW. You can call me Yul or Mr. Cow. I’m not a guy but because many people mistaken me as a guy. My friends call me Cow because I’m a ‘cow’-ard. Yah! I know it’s lame but it’s true. My hobby is to sleep - - - - - - - before.

 

When I was a baby my mother always cry, because I sleep all day without crying. ‘How can I cry when I’m sleeping all day?’.

 

‘Yeah that’s weird!’ When I was a kinder garden, I met my very best friends who influence me to join the ‘Sleeping society club’. Well I happily join that club because as you know my hobby is to sleep and of course because of my crazy best friends.

 

Being obvious that ‘Sleeping society club’ is made for us students who wants to sleep all day. The President of our club is - - - - - - - well I really don’t know, because every time I go to our club room she is always asleep. ‘I guess she really deserves that position but guess she’s like a ‘sleeping princess’, Sleeping beauty indeed.

 

When I ask some things about this club, The Vice President is always present to answer. She became the VP of this club because of her best friend (President). Her name is Hwang Miyoung- Pink lover slash ES princess (eye-smile) gangstah! And she’s the only reason why my buddy Kim Taeyeon convince us to join this club. ‘I guess she’s having a crush on her, so early my gosh!’

She even bribe our other friends with other stuffs (food, etc) like

Choi Sooyoung- The food lover = Sooxfood = Soofood.

Im Yoona- The Goddess Alligator Shikshin ‘She’s pretty but she’s an Alligator.

Kim Hyoyeon- The funny dork of mine, Dance machine.

Well, we also have other members slash friends.

Lee Soonkyu- Aegyo queen

Seo Juhyun- The bright kid. She’s our hope to our home works. ‘I don’t know why she join this club? She’s very smart and kind. I don’t think she will join this without reason.

 

And our sleeping club continues . . . Until we graduate and become a middle schooler. ‘I still don’t know her (Pres.) name’

 

My mother discover our not-so-boring club and decided to transfer me into another school. Lucky for me my buddies also transfer to the same school that I have got to. My mother who was devastated about the SS club, motivate me to join Basketball and some work out.

‘And Yes! Me and my buddies decided to join the club and our sleeping habbit vanished.’

Beep beep beep beep~ “Yah! Why are you calling?”

 

“Yah! I’m calling you because you are late now!” Tae shouted

 

“What?”

 

“HONEY! You’re late NOW!”

 

 

 

“Arghhh!!!!”

 

I quickly do my things and prepare myself for the Introduction.

 

“Taeng! Where are you?” I asked.

 

Rooftop!” - - - - - - - I quickly go to the school’s rooftop and to my horror, ‘There’s no one here’

 

“YAH! KIM TAEYEON WHERE ARE YOU? I’M IN THE ROOFTOP NOW!” I growled

 

“KWON! Someone shoo as away! So we return to our Classroom!”

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAT?” - - - - - - - - then the call ended

 

“Aiiiish! First day! Tsk!”

 

When I was about to go down. I hear some snores ‘What the! Sleeping on the first day!’ and because of my curiosity. My feet take me to the snoring figure “OMO! Sleeping beauty is REAAAAAAAL!” I exclaimed

‘Omaaaaaiiii Ghaaad! She’s moving!’ and because of my adrenaline I go to the other side of the rooftop and Pretend to sleep. But my plan is ruined because I suppose to pretend not to really sleep.

 

. . . . . . . . .

 

 

Someone wake me “Yuri you missed our Introduction!” Soo said while munching

“NOOOOO!”

 

“Unnie, Why did you sleep here?” Yoona asked

 

“Huh? OH! SLEEPING BEAUTY! SLEEPING BEAUTY!”

 

“What Sleeping beauty?” Hyo asked

 

“There’s NO ONE HERE! Except you! The students are leaving now!”

 

After reality hit me I realized something

 

“You know What?” I asked seriously

 

“WHAT?!” they said in unison

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The BEST way to CONFESS is to SLEEP”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So How’s that? Author is very sorry because of my update! Mianhae!

Forget my grammar please! Thanks for giving me love :D

 

Thanks again!  Saranghaeyo!

 

Kamsahamnida! <3

 

Thanks for subscribing BTW :”D