Realization .

I'm Teen Top's Manager ? But I'm a Secret Assassin !

3rd person POV

"I saw that~" Chunji smirked as L.Joe walked out of your room. "You kissed her forehead!"

L.Joe blushed. "Shut up hyung."

"Pft, you obviously like her. Even the BigBang hyungs think so." Chunji stuck his tongue out.

L.Joe's eyes widened. "Bwoh? Lee Chanhee, are you ing with me?"

Chunji blinked. "Pft, in your dreams. Oh. Never mind, you probably dream about ing _____, not me." he said innocently.

L.Joe turned even more red than he already was. "Y-yah! Chunji!!! You little..."

"Just admit it already, Byung~ you like _____!" Chunji patted L.Joe's hair softly.

'Do I?' L.Joe thought to himself.

"You do." Chunji nodded.

"... dude, are you a mind reader or something?" L.Joe stared at Chunji in awe. Chunji shrugged.

"Tell her soon, Byungie... Because... She just might get stolen away from you." Chunji said in a dark and scary tone, but went back to his normal, happy self in a blink of an eye. "So palli!" he winked, and skipped away to ChunJoe's room.

L.Joe blinked a few times, then pressed his back on the wall. 'I.... Like... _____?'

He thought for a while, and walked to ChunJoe's room too. "Yah, Chunji hyung..." L.Joe shut the door slowly, staring at Chunji who was sitting on his bed already in pajamas under the covers, playing with his phone.

"Byungie? You're coming to sleep already?" Chunji sat up straighter and placed his phone on the nightstand. He blinked at L.Joe, who was walking towards Chunji's bed.

"Ani." L.Joe sighed. Chunji made room for L.Joe, and he plopped down. "What's up, Byung?"

"About what you said earlier..." L.Joe leaned his head back on the headboard. "The thing about ______ getting stolen away... What do you mean by that?"

Chunji turned to look at L.Joe with a serious expression. 'He's actually listening to me for once?' Chunji thought. "I meant that someone just might confess to _____ before you. You never know, right?" "Do you like her?" L.Joe glared at Chunji suspiciously.

Chunji chuckled. "Not in Teen Top, silly. Like... See Taeyang hyung? He's pretty close to _____, isn't he? And since she's our manager and our comeback is soon... She's gonna go to all our music shows, and maybe one of the other idols just might fall for her."

L.Joe stayed silent, so Chunji continued. "But Byung, I'm not forcing you to confess to ____ or anything. Do you even like her?"

"I... I do, but I'm not sure if it's... Love." L.Joe grimaced as he said the last sentence.

Chunji softened. "Well, take some time to think about it. Figure out your feelings. UGH, I'm getting goosebumps, I never knew I'd be having this deep conversation with you, Byungie~"

L.Joe smiled. "Well, you ARE my best friend. Thanks Chunji hyung."

Chunji opened his arms and gave L.Joe a big hug. "Anytime Byungie~ ChunJoe forever!"

 


~The next day~

Your POV


"Ugh..." I groaned as a Ray of light flashed onto my face.

I opened my eyes relucantly, and realized that it was morning already. "I don't want to get up..."

I looked down, and found that I was still wearing street clothes. "..."

THEN IT HIT ME. "What. The. ." I got up almost instantly, ruffling my hair in frustration. Weren't we at Bigbang's dorm yesterday? What happened...?

Suddenly, the door burst open, and a cheerful-as-always Ricky waltzed in. "Good morning _______~ did you sleep well?" he asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, I did... But.... What happened yesterday? Like, after we came back from Bigbang's dorm?" I asked nervously.

"Oh, you fell asleep in the car remember?" Ricky smiled softly. "Hyung carried you up."

"Which hyung?"

"... Who do you think?" Ricky smirked.

"Uh, Jiyong?"

"No."

"CAP?"

"Nope."

"Chunji?"

"LOLno. Stop guessing, it's L.Joe hyung, dummy." Ricky chuckled. "Now come on, take a shower, wash up, and come downstairs for breakfast. We're only gonna give you 30 minutes! SO PALLI!" Ricky nagged, and skipped back out of the room.

I could feel my face getting hot. L.Joe ... Carried me up? AISH! WHY AM I BEING LIKE THIS?! he's just being nice... I shook the thought of my mind and walked towards the washroom for a shower.



~45 minutes later~

3rd person POV


"Yah, you're fifteen minutes late!" Ricky complained as you walked down the stairs.

"Sorry, I had to blowdry my hair." you grinned sheepishly.

"Aish, whatever, Ricky complains all the time. He doesn't understand girls~" Chunji laughed and put an arm around you.

"Who said?!" Ricky huffed, pouting.

"Chunji did, now shut up and eat guys." CAP ordered.

"Mm, where's Byunghun oppa?" you realized that he wasn't there.

"Oh, he's still sleeping. Too busy thinking about things all night." Chunji explained.

"Someone go wake hyung up." Changjo suggested.

"Im not going." Niel said firmly.

"Me neither." everyone chorused.

"Go ______!" Chunji urged you.

"... only if Ricky oppa goes with me." you smirked at the vunerable visual maknae, and he groaned. "Why meeeee~"

"Because I said so." you chuckled, and grabbed Ricky's hand. "Let's go!"



~At L.Joe's room~

"Knock." you commanded Ricky.

He shook his head firmly. "No, you do it."

"Wuss." you scoffed, and before Ricky could even protest, you already swung the door open. The two of you looked at L.Joe, who was still sleeping peacefully, despite all the ruckus.

".... Let's jump him." Ricky smirked.

You giggled softly. "Okay."

Ricky walked up to the bed and suddenly slammed his body onto L.Joe's sleeping one, making him groan. "YAH! RICKY!" L.Joe yelled, pissed off.

"BYUNGHUN OPPAAAAA~" you then climbed onto Ricky, forming a pile on top of L.Joe. "Yah! You guys! GET OFF ME!"

"No way~" you and Ricky laughed while L.Joe was getting squished.

"YAAAAH!" L.Joe pushed the two of you off his body and onto the floor.

"Owww~" you whined, then the two of you laughed and went back onto L.Joe's bed, trying to tackle him, but he was too strong. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO ME?!" L.Joe yelled in frustration.

Ricky burst out laughing, which made him fall down onto the floor. "We're not, hyung!"

"YAH, ______! Stop it~" L.Joe suddenly flipped you over, and he was now hovering above you. Ricky smirked, and took the chance to push L.Joe's face onto yours,and your eyes widened.

L.Joe's lips were on top of your own, and you felt as if time froze. The pink haired boy himself was just as shocked as you, but neither of you pulled away. However, the two of you were interrupted quickly by the sound of Ricky screaming. L.Joe pulled away and got off you, embarrassed. "YAH! HYUNGS! THEY WERE KISSING! L.JOE AND ______ KISSEDDDDDD!" Ricky shouted loudly, and all the Teen Top members came rushing in.

"WHAT!! THEY KISSED?!?!?" Chunji shouted excitedly.

The two of you immediately turned as red as tomatoes, and looked down at the floor. "We.. We didn't." you mumbled.

"It was an accident!" L.Joe quickly added. "Ricky pushed me on top of ____!"

"HAHAHA, But you guys did! What, are you guys a couple now?" Niel smirked.

"No! We're not together! I don't like him in that way!" you panicked. L.Joe, on the other hand, froze when you said this. '___ doesn't have feelings for me at all....' he thought miserably.

"Pft, just hook up already." CAP even joined in.

"WE'RE NOT TOGETHER!" L.Joe hollered in frustration, making everyone in the room flinch, including you.

You froze. "I'm outta here, don't bother me." you said coldly, and stormed to your own room.

"GET OUT, ALL OF YOU!" L.Joe yelled after you left. He was seriously pissed off.

Teen Top shrugged, and went back downstairs.

 


L.Joe POV

Aish, I shouldn't have lost my temper like that... But... When ______ said those harsh words.. . I felt my heart shatter. She doesn't like me in that way... Lee Byunghun, you heard her say that, right? Why do I even care? Not like i expected anything more...

I thought back to Chunji's words, and sudden realization hit me. I'm in love with ______...

What am I supposed to do now? When I kissed her... I ... I felt like my heart was going to explode. Well, this is just great. I finally realize my feelings for _____, but she doesn't like me back. What am I supposed to do with these useless feelings I have? How am I even supposed to face her?

That kiss.... It's probably the most special one I'll ever have. It was my first kiss... And it was with the girl I love.



Your POV

I slammed the door after going into my room, sat on my soft bed, and hugged the bear L.Joe got for me tight.

I could feel the tears threatening to fall. L.Joe.... He... Does he hate me that much? He didn't have to yell like that... The tears slowly trickled down my cheeks, but i didnt care. I just hugged the bear tighter, comforting myself.

If he really doesn't like me... Then why didn't he pull away when we... Kissed? I cringed as I thought about the embarrassing scene. Why did he seem so irritated when the oppas teased us? It's not that big of a deal....

Stupid, why do I even care that much? It's not like I have feelings for him.... I keep trying to force myself to stop thinking about the subject, but nothing worked. My mind kept flashing back to the kiss...

The kiss. With L.Joe. My ... My first kiss. My heart thumped louder, and I shook my head violently, wishing that I could ignore it. But it was no use. My heart won the battle, and my mind lost.

. I fell in love with the one I'm supposed to kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG FINALLY. <3 aren't you guys happy ? :'DDD even though.. uh... they kind of have a dilemma LOLOLOL.

and EHEHE, random ChunJoe moment in there xD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ! <3

~U-KISS_ME~